sns

cpd32

Awards
Has any one heard anything about the supplement company? serious nutrition solutions?

ULikeDiscipline

Awards
I havent heard anyting about em but i have 2 of their MOHN bottles but i have yet to tried em. One thing i thought was weird is that BB.com sell their M1,4-AD but SNS website dont seem to display it.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Has any one heard anything about the supplement company? serious nutrition solutions?
I have bought some of their M-Dien (2 bottles 100count 4mg) and M 1,add (3 bottles 90 count 30mg) from DPS just for sh*t and giggles. It was cheap like $20 a bottle. I may get more if it drops lower in pice right before the ban. I have no idea of its quality or purity but at that price I figured I would make the gamble and save the stuff for down the road when my powder is all gone.

I did get a free T shirt with my order.

Heres my beef, why do supplement companies that give free t-shirts give you and XL T shirt that fits like it is a medium that has been shrunk in the wash. Is it to make me think "Hey I am Hoouge, this stuff really works!!" Don't they realize some of the people they are selling to are likely big already.

:blink:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the owner has recently started posting at supplement central, and one the guys over there has been using their M4-AD+ transdermal.