- 12-21-2004, 12:09 AM
- 12-21-2004, 01:03 AM
I havent heard anyting about em but i have 2 of their MOHN bottles but i have yet to tried em. One thing i thought was weird is that BB.com sell their M1,4-AD but SNS website dont seem to display it.
- 12-21-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by cpd32
I did get a free T shirt with my order.
Heres my beef, why do supplement companies that give free t-shirts give you and XL T shirt that fits like it is a medium that has been shrunk in the wash. Is it to make me think "Hey I am Hoouge, this stuff really works!!" Don't they realize some of the people they are selling to are likely big already.
12-21-2004, 08:00 AM
Yes, the owner has recently started posting at supplement central, and one the guys over there has been using their M4-AD+ transdermal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By italionstallion in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2005, 09:33 PM
- By jimmypop13 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2005, 10:19 PM
- By mitch911 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 18Last Post: 10-29-2005, 11:27 PM
- By rockstar6181 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2005, 02:55 PM
- By EEmain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2004, 05:31 PM