- 12-21-2004, 02:09 AM
- 12-21-2004, 03:03 AM
I havent heard anyting about em but i have 2 of their MOHN bottles but i have yet to tried em. One thing i thought was weird is that BB.com sell their M1,4-AD but SNS website dont seem to display it.
12-21-2004, 09:54 AM
I have bought some of their M-Dien (2 bottles 100count 4mg) and M 1,add (3 bottles 90 count 30mg) from DPS just for sh*t and giggles. It was cheap like $20 a bottle. I may get more if it drops lower in pice right before the ban. I have no idea of its quality or purity but at that price I figured I would make the gamble and save the stuff for down the road when my powder is all gone.Originally Posted by cpd32
I did get a free T shirt with my order.
Heres my beef, why do supplement companies that give free t-shirts give you and XL T shirt that fits like it is a medium that has been shrunk in the wash. Is it to make me think "Hey I am Hoouge, this stuff really works!!" Don't they realize some of the people they are selling to are likely big already.
12-21-2004, 10:00 AM
Yes, the owner has recently started posting at supplement central, and one the guys over there has been using their M4-AD+ transdermal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By italionstallion in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2005, 11:33 PM
- By jimmypop13 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2005, 12:19 AM
- By mitch911 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 18Last Post: 10-30-2005, 01:27 AM
- By rockstar6181 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2005, 04:55 PM
- By EEmain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2004, 07:31 PM