turanabol newb question

pump35

Awards
Looking to start a 12 week test e cycle and have been researching good kickstarters. Turanabol has grabbed my attention and i have read some great results from turanabol. Upon further research i find out that it is a synthetic estrogen and it will stimulate lh production. This completly confused me. Can someone please clear things up for me? I will copy the artile the information is from.

Turanabol is a synthetic estrogen and it belongs to the group of sex hormones.
Turanabol medical use
In school medicine Turanabol is normally used to trigger ovulation. Turanabol also has a strong influence on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis. It stimulates the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs. This results in an elevated endogenous (body’s own) testosterone level.

Turanabol is especially effective when the body’s own testosterone production, due to the intake of anabolic/androgenic steroids, is suppressed. In most cases Turanabol can normalize the testosterone level and the spermatogenesis (sperm development) within 10- 14 days.
Side Effects

Side effects of Turanabol are very rare if reasonable dosages are taken. Possible side effects are climacteric hot flashes and occasional visual disturbances, which can manifest themselves in blurred vision, giving flickering or flashing. Should visual disturbances occur, the manufacturer recommends discontinuing Turanabol treatment. Inadequate liver functions cannot be excluded; however, they are very unlikely.

In women enlargement of the ovaries and abdominal pain can occur since Turanabol stimulates the ovaries. When taking Turanabol multiple pregnancies are possible as well.

pump35

Awards
What's up with everyone bashing people on here? Just looking for some help.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Drug name is turinabol. A certain manufacturer names theirs turanabol... At the end of the day it's still 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone.

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
(dehydrochloromethyltestosterone) is also known asOral Turinabol*(OT) or Pro Turinabol.* Turinabol is a derivative of*Dianabol*that does not promote water retention and estrogenic side effects.
Turinabol produces slow but quality gains.

BackgroundTurinabol was developed in the 1960's when East German's were looking for an edge for their Olympic and competitive athletes.* It is currently only obtainable through underground labs.Steroid ActionThis is a slower acting steroid.* When using Turinabol, weight, strength and muscle mass increases will not be overly dramatic; however, they will be of good quality. Turinabol also does not typically create risk for estrogenic side effects, so there is limited water retention or risk for gynecomastia. The user can obtain a hard look to their muscles due to limited water retention.It is 17-alpha alkylated which means it can be toxic to the liver. Turinabol can also lower the clotting ability of blood.

I think you must have been reading the wrong thing. Hope this helps!

shreddedyucky

Awards
Looking to start a 12 week test e cycle and have been researching good kickstarters. Turanabol has grabbed my attention and i have read some great results from turanabol. Upon further research i find out that it is a synthetic estrogen and it will stimulate lh production. This completly confused me. Can someone please clear things up for me? I will copy the artile the information is from.

Turanabol is a synthetic estrogen and it belongs to the group of sex hormones.
Turanabol medical use
In school medicine Turanabol is normally used to trigger ovulation. Turanabol also has a strong influence on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis. It stimulates the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs. This results in an elevated endogenous (body’s own) testosterone level.

Turanabol is especially effective when the body’s own testosterone production, due to the intake of anabolic/androgenic steroids, is suppressed. In most cases Turanabol can normalize the testosterone level and the spermatogenesis (sperm development) within 10- 14 days.
Side Effects

Side effects of Turanabol are very rare if reasonable dosages are taken. Possible side effects are climacteric hot flashes and occasional visual disturbances, which can manifest themselves in blurred vision, giving flickering or flashing. Should visual disturbances occur, the manufacturer recommends discontinuing Turanabol treatment. Inadequate liver functions cannot be excluded; however, they are very unlikely.

In women enlargement of the ovaries and abdominal pain can occur since Turanabol stimulates the ovaries. When taking Turanabol multiple pregnancies are possible as well.
How did this stuff turn out for you?

pump35

Awards
Have not ran this cycle yet. Waiting for another month or two. I was just trying to get everything lined up first

shreddedyucky

Awards
Have not ran this cycle yet. Waiting for another month or two. I was just trying to get everything lined up first
Oh okay my bad. I'm thinking about ordering some orals too. Pretty nervous about it tho I'm not trying to get titties or that ochordian dick man.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn`t it be great if Turinabol would not cause shutdown at all.....lol

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn`t it be great if Turinabol would not cause shutdown at all.....lol
Yes lol I can only hope for the day where they manage to make non suppressive SARMS that actually can compare with PH / AAS

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Yes lol I can only hope for the day where they manage to make non suppressive SARMS that actually can compare with PH / AAS
Yeah,from what I`ve read those sarms look pretty suppressive.

I don`t know what the advantage of using them is.

At least to me they look unappealing.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah,from what I`ve read those sarms look pretty suppressive.

I don`t know what the advantage of using them is.

At least to me they look unappealing.
No liver toxicity at least. Still a waste of time IMO , maybe LGD 1033 is better but Osta was not worth a solo run, PCT it would work I guess i wouldnt know though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 11
Supplements 0
Red Fox Anabolics 8
Anabolics 2