Lumps - only when they're hard

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I experienced a mild case of gyno in my last cycle. Never had any gyno symptoms in my 12 previous years of AAS use so I was caught a little off guard.

I only had puffy and itchy nips with a little redness, but no actual lumps or soreness. The symptoms came right before PCT. I was using some Forma which help a little but not enough. I added some Adex and Nolva and it stopped and cleared up almost instantly. This was last fall and everything has been fine since.

However, I've noticed now that when my nipples are hard, I have a few small lumps around the nipple in the aeriolas. These aren't lumps in the tissue or beneath the aeriolas. They're right on the surface. As soon as I rub them or the hardness goes away, the lumps immediately disappear and there is literally no evidence of them.

I've never paid any attention to my nipples before this gyno incident. I really dont remember what they use to look like hard because I could care less. So I'm actually having trouble remembering if these lumps existed before or if they're a symptom of pre-gyno which I never completely cleared up.

Is this common? Is this OK? Do I need to go back and run some more Adex? Or do I need something like Letro?

Please advise

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Sounds like goosebumps to me. I can get the same small bumpy appearance if its cold or my nipples get touched or rubbed by a tshirt

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Yeah, I guess I am a little paranoid. A little gyno seems to have that effect. I spent years never paying attention to my nipples, not even sure I had any (lol). Now I check em every day.

So I guess these lumps (when hard) are normal.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
It's normal.

txcummin

txcummin

Awards
You've probably always had them, just never noticed before the incident. The use of aas makes everyone super paranoid every time they find anything remotely odd about their bodies. I wouldn't worry unless you started getting sensitivity or lumps in the tissue. Either that or you're turning into a woman...