Superdrol/Dimethazine interchangeable

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Just curious because i have about a 2-3week supply of each, superdrol and dimethazine. i know they are not the same but are they close enough to use as 1; like maybe take 15mgs of dzine and 10 or 20mgs of SD. i figure id either just add it into my tvar im running right now or just give to a friend if they can be used like that, if not ill just save for another day and not have to buy two bottles then.

00S4Boy

Awards
No their not, in theory they should be similar but they don't act it.

Depending on how many pills you have of each you could go 3 weeks 3 sd bridged into 3 weeks dmz to try and keep the gains.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
No their not, in theory they should be similar but they don't act it.

Depending on how many pills you have of each you could go 3 weeks 3 sd bridged into 3 weeks dmz to try and keep the gains.
thanks ya after reading some more into i kinda came to the conclusion its probably not worth it, especially how cheap SD is. after this ph cycle im gonna take a nice long break then probably take superdrol or just finally take the plunge and do like dbol/test/deca and take it to the next level. aside from superdrol ph's havent been too amazing imo, hopefully this xtrenavar changes my mind haha

00S4Boy

Awards
thanks ya after reading some more into i kinda came to the conclusion its probably not worth it, especially how cheap SD is. after this ph cycle im gonna take a nice long break then probably take superdrol or just finally take the plunge and do like dbol/test/deca and take it to the next level. aside from superdrol ph's havent been too amazing imo, hopefully this xtrenavar changes my mind haha
Well you have PH's which are so so depending on what your using, then you have designer steroids.

You just have to realize what your using and what your expected gains are.

Superdrol isn't a ph it's a designer steroid.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Well you have PH's which are so so depending on what your using, then you have designer steroids.

You just have to realize what your using and what your expected gains are.

Superdrol isn't a ph it's a designer steroid.
i was just generically referring to the many otc anabolic type supplements you can get (pmag,hdrol,epi,dzine,max lmg, SD, tren supps etc), but ya a designer steroid thats actually a live compound like SD that doesnt require some process to be effective has a better chance of being way more effective.

ya im just not gonna take something where the benefits dont outweight the negatives. superdrol or dianabol both will be pretty brutal on your body but it can be worth it to me because they can give great gains. Something like hdrol or epistane for me is not worth it. But then again some people will get amazing gains on somthing like hdrol and thats awesome, i guess you just gotta try and see what works...safely of course

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
SuperPro Anabolics 7