M14ADD AND 1-T TRANS CYCLE
- 12-21-2004, 12:27 AM
- 12-21-2004, 10:51 AM
m1t is alot harder on the liver than m14add.
- 12-21-2004, 11:00 AM
there is alot of warning between m1t and the liver...
M1,4 isnt as hard, but because its a methyl you still wanna be careful,
espesially if your liver has now been beaten up by the m1t
12-21-2004, 12:48 PM
I would get bloodwork done, if your liver is not at optimal levels, then dont take m14add until it is. Get some milk thistle
Similar Forum Threads
- By zendog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-17-2012, 01:22 PM
- By pcazar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2004, 11:27 PM
- By bigjohn58 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2003, 12:07 AM
- By ManBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-08-2003, 12:50 PM
- By curt2go in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 21Last Post: 04-16-2003, 03:27 PM