GHRP-2+CJC-1295 W/O DAC +DAA+ERASE

MaxMex

Awards
Can those 4 be stacked together? I have researched and looked everywhere for an answer to this or someone else asking this and have not found anything, first time posting so my apology if posted in the wrong section.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I was thinking about adding the peps to my next tren cycle. If your pinning the peps, why not get AAS?

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
You're fine tuning those 4 together. I run ghrp/cjc almost year round, the increase in gh would benefit just about any cycle.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
I was thinking about adding the peps to my next tren cycle. If your pinning the peps, why not get AAS?
The jump from peps to aas is quite a big leap. Just because you need to pin both doesn't even begin to put them in the same category. There are serious safety concerns when dealing with aas - is easy to screw up your hormone balance and run into issues. Ghrp/cjc is pretty safe and does not require any type of pct or extensive support supps to run alongside it. You definitely won't have the same type of gains though.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
AI's can really mess with hormone balance as well. The first time I took erase I made the mistake of starting at 3 a day (was also taking 3g DAA per day). My body did not like that at all.

Erase should be respected. It will mess with your hormones, because that's what it's intended to do. I've learned (the hard way) that for me, the best way to take erase is to taper up. Also, I don't take AI's unless I'm taking test.

. . . that's what works for me.