Cycle Support for prohormone stacks - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle Support for prohormone stacks

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Cycle Support for prohormone stacks

I'm getting ready to run to stack prohormone at an 8 week cycle and I'm wondering what would be the best cycle support for it without breaking the bank. Would it be best to get all the individual ingredients and put my own cycle support together or get one cycle support product that has everything in it? The compounds I'll be running for week 1-4 is 19-Nor, Max LMG, M-sten, and Carbopol. Weeks 4-8 is 19-Nor and 6-Bromo. After that, I'll be running the PCT that came with it: 6-Bromo, DAA, and Milk Thistle. I'm also thinking of adding an ATD to the post cycle so let me know what you think of that too.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Purus labs "organ shield" is very cost effective.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Purus labs "organ shield" is very cost effective.
    I second this. I run it year round.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1 View Post
    I'm getting ready to run to stack prohormone at an 8 week cycle and I'm wondering what would be the best cycle support for it without breaking the bank. Would it be best to get all the individual ingredients and put my own cycle support together or get one cycle support product that has everything in it? The compounds I'll be running for week 1-4 is 19-Nor, Max LMG, M-sten, and Carbopol. Weeks 4-8 is 19-Nor and 6-Bromo. After that, I'll be running the PCT that came with it: 6-Bromo, DAA, and Milk Thistle. I'm also thinking of adding an ATD to the post cycle so let me know what you think of that too.
    There are several good cycle supports out there, but I'll address the rest of your post. First point is that you won't need or want ATD in your PCT, and second is that you'll want to have a SERM in your PCT. I'm also curious as to what exactly they mean by "19-nor" (is it 19-nor DHEA? Are they trying to claim that it's actual nandrolone? Or something else?)
  5. Advanced Member

I wonder if cycle support is a way of supplement companies to make money .... I know plenty of aas veterans at my gym and they done many of many aas orals cycles like tbol for ten weeks at 100 mgs and anavar for 12 weeks dbol for 6 or 8 etc

And none of then use cycle support liver protection none of it as long as you drink plenty of water and don't touch drink I see these cycle supports as a waste and to make money to completely honest ...

He'll if u wanna waste extra money then go ahead but I wouldn't bother
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I buy tudca in bulk powder. And cap it my self. But I generally run really toxic ****. U didn't list anything that to toxic. And it's all for a short duration.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    I wonder if cycle support is a way of supplement companies to make money .... I know plenty of aas veterans at my gym and they done many of many aas orals cycles like tbol for ten weeks at 100 mgs and anavar for 12 weeks dbol for 6 or 8 etc

And none of then use cycle support liver protection none of it as long as you drink plenty of water and don't touch drink I see these cycle supports as a waste and to make money to completely honest ...

He'll if u wanna waste extra money then go ahead but I wouldn't bother
    You have no idea what the conditions inside their bodies are, or how high they're BP would spike on cycle, how bad their lipids would get messed up, how functional their livers are... Just because guys run stuff without support and aren't broken down or dead (yet) doesn't mean it's a good idea. We know that using AAS causes these sides, and we know there are compounds in nature than can help mitigate these sides, and thus we know that a well-formulated cycle support product is a legitimate item. I couldn't give two ****s if you or anyone else uses supports or not, but to claim they're nothing but a marketing ploy is foolish and to suggest not using some form of support is horrible advice.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ai cycle assist = $70 for two tubs and one tub of pct assist with 30% coupon
    bpi cycle guard
    cel cycle assist

those are a few popular ones

or you can wait for lgi damage control. im gonna buy a bunch if it goes on a presale, beats every other support product out there
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cycle assist from cel, only way to go.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cycle Assist,you are not going to find a better value period for a complete on cycle support!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    You have no idea what the conditions inside their bodies are, or how high they're BP would spike on cycle, how bad their lipids would get messed up, how functional their livers are... Just because guys run stuff without support and aren't broken down or dead (yet) doesn't mean it's a good idea. We know that using AAS causes these sides, and we know there are compounds in nature than can help mitigate these sides, and thus we know that a well-formulated cycle support product is a legitimate item. I couldn't give two ****s if you or anyone else uses supports or not, but to claim they're nothing but a marketing ploy is foolish and to suggest not using some form of support is horrible advice.
    Agreed!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I just found this link but I'm a fan of damage control by LGI it has everything and tucda, I like to be extra safe though
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ar1micare pro by Olympus labs

Name:  ForumRunner_20140628_143059.png
Views: 174
Size:  126.6 KB
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle support for sale
    By FubarFit in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 07:45 PM
  2. Thoughts on AI Cycle Support for general health?
    By niCe99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 11:28 PM
  3. Formex/Cycle support for Finaflex PCT
    By kdpboa in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 07:18 PM
  4. Cycle Support for my Havoc Cycle
    By MasterMind79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:17 PM