Test/tren/bold ace/ winny cycle

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Okay so just trying to finalize my cycle before I order everything, I am coming to a close of a 12 week test/winny cycle and this next cycle should be fun.

1-12 Test prop 50mg ed
1-8 bold ace 50mg ed
2-10 tren ace starting at 50mg ed for a week then going to bump it up 25mged till I max at 125mg
4-12 winny 30/40/40/50/50/50/40/30
4-12 hcg 250 iu twice a eek
1-12 exemestane 6.25mg ed
Caber on hand

3d after last inject
clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Exeme 6.25/6.25/3.125/3.125

Thoughts/questions/ concerns always welcomed.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
damn bro, shred central. What are your goals with this cycle?

joeblow1

Awards
Okay so just trying to finalize my cycle before I order everything, I am coming to a close of a 12 week test/winny cycle and this next cycle should be fun.

1-12 Test prop 50mg ed
1-8 bold ace 50mg ed
2-10 tren ace starting at 50mg ed for a week then going to bump it up 25mged till I max at 125mg
1-12 hcg 250 iu twice a eek
Caber on hand

3d after last inject
clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Thoughts/questions/ concerns always welcomed.
Ok I wouldn't bother tapering the dose. It's unnecessary IMO. If your gonna run 125 mg tren then start there. You will know soon enough if you can tolerate it. I'd also run the tren 1-10, and the bold 1-10. I wouldn't start the hcg until week 6 as your not going to prevent shutdown and atrophy doesn't occur that early on usually. Plus extended use of hcg can cause desensitization. For pct I'd drop nolva. Your clomid dose is way to high. I'd drop it to 25-50 mg max. The higher dose doesn't add any more benefits only side effects. I also suggest adding in some test boosters. I'd also add in some proviron from 10-14 at 50 mg day to lower shbg and raise free test. For the aromasin 12.5 mg eod is plenty and I don't feel the need to go Ed, but its up to you. I'd also consider throwing in some ostarine or igf lr3 to pct.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ok I wouldn't bother tapering the dose. It's unnecessary IMO. If your gonna run 125 mg tren then start there. You will know soon enough if you can tolerate it. I'd also run the tren 1-10, and the bold 1-10. I wouldn't start the hcg until week 6 as your not going to prevent shutdown and atrophy doesn't occur that early on usually. Plus extended use of hcg can cause desensitization. For pct I'd drop nolva. Your clomid dose is way to high. I'd drop it to 25-50 mg max. The higher dose doesn't add any more benefits only side effects. I also suggest adding in some test boosters. I'd also add in some proviron from 10-14 at 50 mg day to lower shbg and raise free test. For the aromasin 12.5 mg eod is plenty and I don't feel the need to go Ed, but its up to you. I'd also consider throwing in some ostarine or igf lr3 to pct.
The HCG was a mistake I was planning on going 4-12 which is still a bit early. The exemestane is ed because I have liquid form and it is easy and will give slightly better consistency. I am still planning on running the tren lower then increasing it better safe than sorry. Also I will look into acquiring some IGF for pct but staying away from osta because it is mildly suppressive.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ramp upto that dose 50/75/75/100/100/125...don't just start at 125

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
You`re only into injectables?

Saving your liver?

Smart choice.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
this looks like a painful cycle. . .

not trying to knock ya' man, but damn.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Glfh may agree here, ramp up the dose on the bold also(if you can handle the pip I've heard it's excruciating). I didn't see benefit until 750+ a week with its longer estered brother.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Glfh may agree here, ramp up the dose on the bold also(if you can handle the pip I've heard it's excruciating). I didn't see benefit until 750+ a week with its longer estered brother.
I will buy more than I need and see if I can handle more.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
bold ace = approx 83% bold by weight
bold undec = approx 61% bold by weight
Hoping not to need 750+ a week by that fact hoping more like 500 a week max

You`re only into injectables?

Saving your liver?

Smart choice.
The winny will be the only oral on cycle and I am using TUDCA to keep the liver happy.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I would opt for bold cyp, it's still painful but I think ur going to waste money on an unusable product. And 50mg Ed is not enough. The few guys I know that can actually tolerate it run it at a min of 100mg.

Bold ace at 350mg- ~290ish active, if ur going to put up with pAin might as well get something out of it

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
what are ur goals

test/tren winny is more for cutting

eq will make ur appetite insane and hard to cut on

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
bold ace = approx 83% bold by weight
bold undec = approx 61% bold by weight
Hoping not to need 750+ a week by that fact hoping more like 500 a week max

The winny will be the only oral on cycle and I am using TUDCA to keep the liver happy.
Why not order injectable winny and make it all injectable?

Would be nicer and cleaner....

A guy at my gym developed jaundice from just oral winny..... and a few beers a day lol the moron.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established

A guy at my gym developed jaundice from just oral winny..... and a few beers a day lol the moron.
Because I don't want to feel like this
saw-ii-needle-pit.jpg

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Haha!!!

The guy who wrote the script for that movie is one sick bastard.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

Inj winni is still methylated bro.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I see a lot if negativity from you about orals. Did you know a Tylenol is more harsh than drol?
Really?

I don`t know really how much orals are liver-damaging.

It seems no one has a definitive answer.

Are they less toxic than alcohol,more,or is it not comparable at all?

As for Tylenol,I do take one maybe once a week.

I know Tylenol is liver toxic but especially if overdosed,other wise it`s shouldn`t be that rough when dosed small.

So Tylenol is harsher that Anadrol?How do you know?

I would love to try some orals,especially d-bol.That would be awesome.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Do you have access to bloodwork?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Really?

I don`t know really how much orals are liver-damaging.

It seems no one has a definitive answer.

Are they less toxic than alcohol,more,or is it not comparable at all?

As for Tylenol,I do take one maybe once a week.

I know Tylenol is liver toxic but especially if overdosed,other wise it`s shouldn`t be that rough when dosed small.

So Tylenol is harsher that Anadrol?How do you know?

I would love to try some orals,especially d-bol.That would be awesome.
I want to try t-bol sometime stuff looks dope.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
They say tbol is dbol without the sides and the bloat.
Thus why I want to try some probably my winter bulk will involve that. Throw in some EQ and test and make a delicious all american beefcake sammich.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thus why I want to try some probably my winter bulk will involve that. Throw in some EQ and test and make a delicious all american beefcake sammich.
Any thoughts on a low test high eq cycle?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
This is how I would like to wind up one day.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've been looking at a lot if logs, with this set up. Seems like its hit or miss. Trt test with 900-1200mg of eq. I would like to try it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Try some dbol and test. Get bloods. You'll be surprised at how not so bad liver values are
I want to try t-bol sometime stuff looks dope.
Yummy. Var and Tbol make my penis hard
I did 1:1 and .75:1 ratios. I'm thinking 200mg test 1g eq and 500 deca or tren for ny next experiment. I'll log it...

I've been looking at a lot if logs, with this set up. Seems like its hit or miss. Trt test with 900-1200mg of eq. I would like to try it.
It should be a fun experience. After I got over the anxiety sides eq was great. Awesome recomp, appetite and veins

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Try some dbol and test. Get bloods. You'll be surprised at how not so bad liver values are
That was my idea lately....

Do a d-bol cycle with low test base. 4 weeks d-bol,6-8 weeks total.

Do you think values would be in normal limits?

I`d go with a low dose dbol too.

My values are great now,AST and ALT are at the half of normal values.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That was my idea lately....

Do a d-bol cycle with low test base. 4 weeks d-bol,6-8 weeks total.

Do you think values would be in normal limits?

I`d go with a low dose dbol too.

My values are great now,AST and ALT are at the half of normal values.
Run test around 500 for 10 weeks and dbol around 20-30 for 4-6. You're liver with out sups will be high normal if you don't drink and pop tons of pills.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sorry gerbil didn't mean to hijack.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I see a lot if negativity from you about orals. Did you know a Tylenol is more harsh than drol?
You're absolutely correct. Ibuprofen at 800mgs for a week is going to tear your liver up faster and harder than four weeks on 100mgs of Anadrol.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
A lot of dudes are doing low test runs and or staying at cruise doses of test while blasting huge amounts of an anabolic like deca tren or eq. With tren it's supposed to minimize sides. With the other two I can't comment. I will say I do feel better at 150-200mgs of test/week than a gram because its easier to control estro related sides.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
A lot of dudes are doing low test runs and or staying at cruise doses of test while blasting huge amounts of an anabolic like deca tren or eq. With tren it's supposed to minimize sides. With the other two I can't comment. I will say I do feel better at 150-200mgs of test/week than a gram because its easier to control estro related sides.
I can understand low test, high tren. Makes all the sense in the world. In fact, I prefer tren and HCG instead of test. Although I hate nandrolone, I understand why they would low-ball the test, although I would never recommend it. But in regards to Equip, running let's say 600mgs of equip and 200mgs of test is just going to raise the RBC so high your blood will be like glue. You'd be better off with 600mgs of test and drop the equip.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can understand low test, high tren. Makes all the sense in the world. In fact, I prefer tren and HCG instead of test. Although I hate nandrolone, I understand why they would low-ball the test, although I would never recommend it. But in regards to Equip, running let's say 600mgs of equip and 200mgs of test is just going to raise the RBC so high your blood will be like glue. You'd be better off with 600mgs of test and drop the equip.
You the man as always Hammer :) I was just throwing out ideas for my next cycle was all. Would be my 2nd cycle. A lean bulk.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Eq blows below a gram. That being said you're blood is like pancake batter. You do deliver a valid point.

Tren with no test, you've got my interest there...

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You the man as always Hammer :) I was just throwing out ideas for my next cycle was all. Would be my 2nd cycle. A lean bulk.
Thanks...Why don't you opt for tren or stanzabol to cut? Keep the test at TRT levels and cut with one of the others? I used to be an equip junkie until my blood panel came back with a RBC so high the docs thought I'd die of a heart attack. Plus my gains were moderate at best. You young guys can tolerate these harsh combinations but you shouldn't have to subject your body to that kind of stress when better options exist. But, it won't hurt to try it, monitor your blood and chart your gains and prove me wrong.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not wanting to cut until next year. Just keep current bf in check while gaining till next March. That's why I was wondering about low test high eq since eq is run over a longer time anyways. But I hadn't thought of the high RBC until you pointed that out.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
This is a more finalized version. Again goal is lean bulk/recomp.

1-12 Test prop 50mg ed
1-10 bold ace 50mg ed possibly bump to 75 or even 100mg ed depending on pip
4-12 hcg 250 iu twice a week
Caber on hand

3d after last inject
clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
how far out is this cycle? I'm really interested in how the bold will treat ya'