Info Needed for Transdermal

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
hello everyone-
guess i'm a newb here as this is my first post. i have been lifting for 6 years now, very serious, i am 6'3", 240lbs. i have been over at bbing.com for a few years now, never registered here. i have a few questions for you all. (before i ask, i will yell you i am 29 years old, have done cycles of m1,4ADD, 1AD/4AD, M1T, MD, 1Test, oral and transdermal).

1. My question is this....I am in the process of gathering some 1Test and 4 Ad powder. I really don't wantto make my own transdermal brew, but did notice a few sites sell premade mixes for adding your powder to. Have you found it best to mix seperately or in the same bottle?

2. Which site has the best premade spray?

3. What ratios did you use of 1Test and 4AD? I know people report more than 12-15grams of 4AD are a bit tough to disolve.

4. What companies bottles will yield whta amount of ph/ps? How do i calculate (say if i have 15grams of 1Test in bottle 1 and 12 grams of 4AD in bottle 2) how much of each product i am getting with each spray?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

And yes i did search, could not find all these answers.
GUNZ

Aeternal

Awards
I use Custom Nutrition Warehouse for my transdermals. They have a option that allows you to customize your own gel. You can put up to 15 grams in each 240 mL bottle. I usually just get seperate bottles with 15 grams in each to save money, and I just feel a little bit more in control of the dosage I am getting from each substance.

A 2:3 ratio usually works best for me. I really need the extra 4-ad, 1-test crushes my energy levels, and libido.

As far as dosing goes each bottle is 240 mL, while each pump is 2 mL. At 15 grams in each bottle that would yield 125mg of each hormone per pump. I find it better to use a oral syringe for a much more accurate dosage. Hope this helps GUNZ.

PS. Good to see you left bb.com ;)

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
hello everyone-
guess i'm a newb here as this is my first post. i have been lifting for 6 years now, very serious, i am 6'3", 240lbs. i have been over at bbing.com for a few years now, never registered here. i have a few questions for you all. (before i ask, i will yell you i am 29 years old, have done cycles of m1,4ADD, 1AD/4AD, M1T, MD, 1Test, oral and transdermal).

1. My question is this....I am in the process of gathering some 1Test and 4 Ad powder. I really don't wantto make my own transdermal brew, but did notice a few sites sell premade mixes for adding your powder to. Have you found it best to mix seperately or in the same bottle?
Seperately, then one can adjust the doseages if need be and get a large amount per bottle to maximize the $ spent on carriers.

2. Which site has the best premade spray?
probably the best buy around are the Dermaboilcs mixes at Fast400, but I'm not sure here, I don't buy expensive premixes with ratios I can't adjust, I homebrew powders.

3. What ratios did you use of 1Test and 4AD? I know people report more than 12-15grams of 4AD are a bit tough to disolve.
(1T/4ad) 1:1 for dry gains, up to 1:2 for more mass, wetter from the additional 4AD. 4Ad is a "feel good" substance, energy and libido promoting to offset the lethargic 1T, but the higher one goes with 4Ad the greater the wetness, which drops away quickly postcycle, and the greater the chance of Estrogenic side effects. Adding an equal amount of OHT, equal to the 1T dose, or 0.75 that amount of 3alpha can possibly counter the wetness and E side effects of the 4AD. I personally like 1:1, or straight 1T, or high dose 4Ad with an anti-E like Toxo Citrate, because I avoid Estrogen if possible and I use Stims to offset the energy zapping nature of 1T without increasing the 4Ad load. I like the "feel" of 4Ad, but not the potential sides. DHT I can handle, E I avoid.

4. What companies bottles will yield whta amount of ph/ps? How do i calculate (say if i have 15grams of 1Test in bottle 1 and 12 grams of 4AD in bottle 2) how much of each product i am getting with each spray?
there are 29.6ml per fl oz, most bottles dispense between 2 to 2.6ml per squirt, divide the total PH in a bottle by the ml, multiply by 2 - 2.6 for dose per squirt. for more accuracy and easier mixing, transfer the bottle contents in to a oven safe container like a mason jar, oven heat "shake and bake" that for best mixing results, use the jar for application with an oral syringe to measure an exact amount/dose.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

And yes i did search, could not find all these answers.
GUNZ

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
I use Custom Nutrition Warehouse for my transdermals. They have a option that allows you to customize your own gel. You can put up to 15 grams in each 240 mL bottle. I usually just get seperate bottles with 15 grams in each to save money, and I just feel a little bit more in control of the dosage I am getting from each substance.

A 2:3 ratio usually works best for me. I really need the extra 4-ad, 1-test crushes my energy levels, and libido.

As far as dosing goes each bottle is 240 mL, while each pump is 2 mL. At 15 grams in each bottle that would yield 125mg of each hormone per pump. I find it better to use a oral syringe for a much more accurate dosage. Hope this helps GUNZ.

PS. Good to see you left bb.com ;)
thanks buddy! gladto be here, very GOOD i was leading towards CNW. can't i buy the gel and then add my own phs/pss at home? i only ask because i am stocking up on powder and see no need buying more when i already have it.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
CNW and NutraPlanet used to carry T-GEL but it has been out of stock due to some ingredients. Anyway, each has an alternative dermal. Also 1fast carries dermabolics which is a spray type dermal instead of a gel/lotion. I've only used T-GEL and like it a lot but like I said it is not available at the time. There's another dermal - ploGel or something like that, that is getting some attention. Finally, if you change your mind and just want to mix the ingredients and make your own dermal yourself CNW and LeMelange http://lemelange.com/ carry the raw materials. Best of luck.

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
Seperately, then one can adjust the doseages if need be and get a large amount per bottle to maximize the $ spent on carriers.

probably the best buy around are the Dermaboilcs mixes at Fast400, but I'm not sure here, I don't buy expensive premixes with ratios I can't adjust, I homebrew powders.

(1T/4ad) 1:1 for dry gains, up to 1:2 for more mass, wetter from the additional 4AD. 4Ad is a "feel good" substance, energy and libido promoting to offset the lethargic 1T, but the higher one goes with 4Ad the greater the wetness, which drops away quickly postcycle, and the greater the chance of Estrogenic side effects. Adding an equal amount of OHT, equal to the 1T dose, or 0.75 that amount of 3alpha can possibly counter the wetness and E side effects of the 4AD. I personally like 1:1, or straight 1T, or high dose 4Ad with an anti-E like Toxo Citrate, because I avoid Estrogen if possible and I use Stims to offset the energy zapping nature of 1T without increasing the 4Ad load. I like the "feel" of 4Ad, but not the potential sides. DHT I can handle, E I avoid.

there are 29.6ml per fl oz, most bottles dispense between 2 to 2.6ml per squirt, divide the total PH in a bottle by the ml, multiply by 2 - 2.6 for dose per squirt. for more accuracy and easier mixing, transfer the bottle contents in to a oven safe container like a mason jar, oven heat "shake and bake" that for best mixing results, use the jar for application with an oral syringe to measure an exact amount/dose.
more great info. thnak yo very much, i may have to pm you to clarify a few things if you don't mind, i really appreciate the specific advice (not so good with chemistry/mixing science s***!)

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
CNW and NutraPlanet used to carry T-GEL but it has been out of stock due to some ingredients. Anyway, each has an alternative dermal. Also 1fast carries dermabolics which is a spray type dermal instead of a gel/lotion. I've only used T-GEL and like it a lot but like I said it is not available at the time. There's another dermal - ploGel or something like that, that is getting some attention. Finally, if you change your mind and just want to mix the ingredients and make your own dermal yourself CNW and LeMelange http://lemelange.com/ carry the raw materials. Best of luck.
great, much appreciated