Toremifene Cycle with bloodwork - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Toremifene Cycle with bloodwork

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I have continued taking the torem just for the hell of it. I have definitely observed a link between my anxiety and my dose time. I have even gone three days and as my anxiety begins to diminish then I take a does like clockwork the anxiety creeps back in. Anyway it was a nice little experiment.

I suppose arimidex alone might give test a nice boost. Maybe I'll try that along the line. I'll try the Clomid as well at some point. For now normalization sounds like a breathe of fresh air.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I have been off the totem for about a week and the anxiety has definitely lessened. However, I just went on a vacation to the beach and I saw some pictures of myself. I do look much harder and leaner. Not only that but my bench has gone up by twenty pounds. My bodyweight is the same. I am happy with those results. I did notice some hair shedding. Is this because torem has some androgenic effects?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Ok, I figured I'd post an update.

When I was prescribed the clomid, my T was vey low. I had been on TRT with androgel, and while it as working, my wife and I recently decided to have kids. So I went off the androgel for 10 days and had my T tested (to get a baseline). It was 35 ng/dL, and estrodiol was 12.3 pg/dL. (While on the androgel, the most I could get my T up to was about 500, which was only OK, mood wise).

So I went on the clomid, and gradually ramped the dose up to 150mg, which is where I felt it kick in. I stayed there for a week or two and had my blood tested. T was up to 955, with the estrodiol up to 51. And I was feeling GREAT. However, LH was up to 18.1 mIU/mL (in a range of 1.7 - 8.6), so that had me a bit worried.

We decided to lower the clomid to 75mg over 5 days, and run that for 2-3 weeks.

So, now, new blood test results have T at 1038 (free @ 26.1), estrodiol @ 56.8, and LH @ 25.6.

The Doc isn't too worried about the LH anymore (did some additional research in the interim).

Anyway, the results have been nothing short of spectacular. I've gone from being a right ******* to everyone, to actually loving life again. Sex is MUCH better (and now that I'm in a better mood, much more frequent). I don't know if it has had any effects on my musculature, but I do seem to be losing fat at a faster clip than before.

In short, assuming you have proper bloods and doc oversight, this is a great protocol for some kinds of low T.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    •   

4. New Member

Yea, because TRT shut you down and the serm is kickstarting your HPTA. Stay on Clomid for 6 months and let us know how your dick is doingand if you've been talked down off a few ledges. Also it's not going to keep your T levels at 1000+ for a sustainable period of time.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Yeah, the TRT shut me down, but it didn't have far to go. I was at 250-300 before starting it.

Sucks that this can't keep working. And I figured that it would stop eventually, but still hoping to get a few years before switching to shots.

Also, going to get monthly or bimonthly bloods to keep tracking eveything.

Oh yeah, I'm also taking Erase to help keep the estrogen in check. Got a little nevous when it spiked, but seems to have stabilized.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A shot once a week at a TRT dose really wouldn't be that bad (0.5cc or less). I've been doing 1.7cc twice a week (not a TRT dose) and life is great.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I just wanted to post a little update. I have been dosing arimidex, actually liquidex, and I have noticed some profound effects. Its been about a month now at a dose of. 25 mgs twice a week. My chest and midsection have leaned out tremendously. I actually have a legit six pack. Every since I was about 25 I started getting that little pooch under my belly button. Also my chest is lean. I finally have definition under my pecs. I feel great too and my weight remains the same. I will get bloodwork done very soon to see what my numbers are.
  8. New Member

I'm happy to hear that man. Feel good and live good.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Well I got my bloodwork back. I'd say it is just okay if not I am a little disappointed. Keep in mind that these labs were taken at 4 pm so my testosterone numbers may be a bit low.

Test is 454.
    Estradiol is 17.
    Lh is 3.7
    Fsh is 3.2

I would like to have higher test as well as Lh and fsh but my t/e ratio is decent. In the morning my test would most likely be around 550. I will probably ditch the arimidex and see what happens. Anybody have any input?
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by anaboliks View Post
    Well I got my bloodwork back. I'd say it is just okay if not I am a little disappointed. Keep in mind that these labs were taken at 4 pm so my testosterone numbers may be a bit low.

Test is 454.
    Estradiol is 17.
    Lh is 3.7
    Fsh is 3.2

I would like to have higher test as well as Lh and fsh but my t/e ratio is decent. In the morning my test would most likely be around 550. I will probably ditch the arimidex and see what happens. Anybody have any input?
    Looks good man, if it aint broke dont fix it. Your def right about your readings being lower in the after noon, likely will be considerably higher in the early am. The longer time you give your body, the better it will likely improve. Shoot for a second round of bloods in 4 to 6 weeks imo and go from there.
  11. New Member

My aplogies, i was under the impression that you just finished pct, ignore my last post.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

So in your opinion are you saying keep with the dex or discontinue?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Ha. Nevermimd my post too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 11:51 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2003, 09:15 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:33 AM
  4. new cycle with 1-test cyp injectable