Testosterone Results..

NorCalSerious

Awards
Hi,
So I have a quick question..
I'm going to be getting married in 2 months, and wanted to know, if I started Testosterone injections, and hit the gym consistently from now until then, if I would see results from the testosterone? I would like to put on a little bit of added muscle for my wedding.
Is 2 months enough time for me to see at least a little bit of improvement, or is that not enough time to really see a noticeable difference?
I would be happy with even a little bit of muscle growth.

Sincerely,
NorCalSerious

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,
I'm going to be getting married in 2 months, and wanted to know, if I started Testosterone injections, and hit the gym consistently from now until then, if I would see results from the testosterone? I would like to put on a little bit of added muscle for my wedding.
Is 2 months enough time for me to see at least a little bit of improvement, or is that not enough time to really see a noticeable difference?

Sincerely,
NorCalSerious
Steroids are not toys. And should be taken seriously. If your only reason to take steroids is to look good at your wedding then I would advise not to do them

NorCalSerious

Awards
I've actually been tested by a doctor, and my levels are are low

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
do you even lift? sounds like youre just bein a bich and looking for some easy size

NorCalSerious

Awards
I'm 28 yrs old
Been working out and lifting weights on and off for about 8 years, recently been going pretty consistently for the last 3 months
I try to take in about 100-150 grams of protein per day, and mostly stick to healthy foods, like wheats, veggies, fruits, turkey, chicken, salmon, etc.. Mostly drink water with the occasional Diet Coke or Monster Low-Carb
I'm 5'8" and weigh about 190

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 28 yrs old
Been working out and lifting weights on and off for about 8 years, recently been going pretty consistently for the last 3 months
I try to take in about 100-150 grams of protein per day, and mostly stick to healthy foods, like wheats, veggies, fruits, turkey, chicken, salmon, etc.. Mostly drink water with the occasional Diet Coke or Monster Low-Carb
I'm 5'8" and weigh about 190
100-150 grams of protein a day? That's awfully low for somebody trying to gain size. Get your diet in check and a consistent training history. Do your research and come back when you know what your doing.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You should be going for more like 200-250 grams of protein a day IMO, if that helps you out at all. 200 minimum.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't inject test if I were you. First if you simply got more serious about lifting and your diet you could see improvement in two months anyway. Second there are risks and side effects which you may regret and you need to research to minimize.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are going to get the best results by lifting right and eating like you should. Sounds like you just want an easy way out and believe that screwing up your hormones to look good for your wedding is an idea. Nobody is going to take you serious when you approach it like this- here or in the anti-aging forum.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Sincerely,
NorCalSerious
You definitely would.