First cycle bit the bullet on Lean-cut now couple questions - AnabolicMinds.com

First cycle bit the bullet on Lean-cut now couple questions

  1. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    First cycle bit the bullet on Lean-cut now couple questions


    Alright so this is going to be my first ever cycle and went ahead and bought lean-cut to try with the 30% off deal. Now I just want to make sure I am ready to go and being safe. My friend has a lot of clomid leftover that he said I can have so I was wondering if this would be ok for PCT.. it would be free! Also would anyone recommend anything else along with it such as DAA. I also was thinking about picking up some hawthorne berry for BP and taking that just incase. Is it ok to take even if you do not have high bp? Just feel like it is better to prevent something then have to deal with it later. Lastly, I know that lean-cut is meant to help with cycle support and everything already but does anyone recommended just buying some cycle support to have on hand or should I not waste my money? I have made another thread and appreciate all the adice everyone has given me just I guess I am being a little paranoid and want everything to run smoothly. Thanks! edit: also how long should I run lean cut

  2. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,136
    Rep Power
    1148960

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I suggest running it for at least 8 weeks.

    Pct- Daa and Erase.
    No need for a support supp. If you paranoid get some cycle support. What's your diet and training going to be during lean cuts?

    I can't wait to run it as well.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  3. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I suggest running it for at least 8 weeks.

    Pct- Daa and Erase.
    No need for a support supp. If you paranoid get some cycle support. What's your diet and training going to be during lean cuts?

    I can't wait to run it as well.
    so you wouldn't recommend just taking the clomid instead even if it is free? Also which brand makes erase? For my diet and training.. I am just going to continue lifting heavy with maybe a day of cardio/hiit. For my diet right now I am on a cut but don't need to lose much. Think I'll be ready by the time lean cut gets here. Still not 100% sure if I am going to eat maintenance or surplus. How about you?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    Anymore help? I think I'm going to get cycle assist but should I buy any cheap Hawthorne berry to preload with or is it really not a big deal with these products? I could just get some tomorrow. Also so if I used clomid (which not sure about anymore) would I need a lover support sup? And lastly if I just used something like daa and erase would I need anything like an estrogen control supp
  5. New Member
    Carl Hungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    Anymore help? I think I'm going to get cycle assist but should I buy any cheap Hawthorne berry to preload with or is it really not a big deal with these products? I could just get some tomorrow. Also so if I used clomid (which not sure about anymore) would I need a lover support sup? And lastly if I just used something like daa and erase would I need anything like an estrogen control supp
    Erase is distributed by PES and it is an estrogen control supp. I don't think a liver support is necessary with Lean-cut since it is DHEA based and non-hepatotoxic. I really wouldn't expect BP issues either, so Halfhuman's recommendation for PCT should be adequate. I am basically doing that except adding division-1 because I am old and need help increasing my free test post anything even minimally suppressive. I hear ya on being ready by the time lean-cut gets here...still waiting myself.
  6. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Hungus View Post
    Erase is distributed by PES and it is an estrogen control supp. I don't think a liver support is necessary with Lean-cut since it is DHEA based and non-hepatotoxic. I really wouldn't expect BP issues either, so Halfhuman's recommendation for PCT should be adequate. I am basically doing that except adding division-1 because I am old and need help increasing my free test post anything even minimally suppressive. I hear ya on being ready by the time lean-cut gets here...still waiting myself.
    Thank you! I'm hoping it wont be too much longer haha. And I meant liver control with clomid if I took it however it looks like it has its own set of issues as well so would be better not to take it if I do not have to. Cycle assist isn't bad to take even if I don't really need it right? How are you planning on dieting with lean-cut? Bulk or cut .. edit: if I use Daa and Erase how should they be run? And do you start the day after your last lean cut dosage?
  7. New Member
    Carl Hungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    Thank you! I'm hoping it wont be too much longer haha. And I meant liver control with clomid if I took it however it looks like it has its own set of issues as well so would be better not to take it if I do not have to. Cycle assist isn't bad to take even if I don't really need it right? How are you planning on dieting with lean-cut? Bulk or cut .. edit: if I use Daa and Erase how should they be run? And do you start the day after your last lean cut dosage?

    Take whatever DAA product you're using so you get at least 3g DAA/d. Erase is 2-3 caps/Day. I plan on starting the day after. Cycle Assist is ok..shouldn't hurt anything.
  8. New Member
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Hungus View Post
    Take whatever DAA product you're using so you get at least 3g DAA/d. Erase is 2-3 caps/Day. I plan on starting the day after. Cycle Assist is ok..shouldn't hurt anything.
    do you take them both right from the start together? How long are you going to be running leancut (im thinking about 6 weeks) for and how long do I do the pCt for?
  9. New Member
    Carl Hungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    do you take them both right from the start together? How long are you going to be running leancut (im thinking about 6 weeks) for and how long do I do the pCt for?
    I take 'em both together, right from the start. 2 caps erase am, 1 cap pm. Dose your DAA per directions for whatever kind you have. Usually time with PCT=time on cycle. You may get away with 4 weeks PCT for this. Personally, being old, it takes me longer to bounce back, so I go longer.

    Don't know yet how long I'm gonna run it, or even if I will. Looks like it's delayed again. Maybe we'll hear from Andofactory regarding the next projected delivery date. Still shows "out of stock", order "processing".
  10. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,400
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Good stuff man, hope it treats you well!If you haven't already spent your paycheck on supports, save the money for more Lean-Cut It's got enough supports in it and being mildly suppressive you should be well off without the extra supports.Only extra support I would recommend is fish oil. Take in extra on cycle to maximize the gains and keep your joints healthy.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle of the year! (cutting)
    By Fatpat1125 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 06:58 PM
  2. First cycle into the dark side
    By LiftBig11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 01:08 PM
  3. FIRST CYCLE - getting gyno while on cycle?
    By mitcht33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in