Weight: 194 lbs

Duration: 4 weeks

PCT:
HCG (last week of cycle)
Clomid + Nolva
Liv 52 / Milk Thistle
Finaflex PCT Black
Pure Test

Natural since the past 6 years, this will be my first cycle.
I am more worries about the side effects (specially gyno), hope four weeks don't shut you down.
Advice me on the PCT and the sides.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 194 lbs

Duration: 4 weeks

PCT:
HCG (last week of cycle)
Clomid + Nolva
Liv 52 / Milk Thistle
Finaflex PCT Black
Pure Test

Natural since the past 6 years, this will be my first cycle.
I am more worries about the side effects (specially gyno), hope four weeks don't shut you down.
Advice me on the PCT and the sides.
Overkill pct. You don't need that much. If you want it to be as simple as possible, Clomid and an AI will be all you need. For four weeks, you could go with their PCT I think as they are quite mild on shutdown.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you should put this question in the finaflex forum. Granted I don't know what your going to dose it at but you could get away with PCT black and pure test. There is really no risk for gyno.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While i do love to help and someones first dive into their first PH is always exciting i feel you need to do more research if you are asking about sides and pct. These products are very mild but still need to be taken seriously.

Legend of Os

Awards
While i do love to help and someones first dive into their first PH is always exciting i feel you need to do more research if you are asking about sides and pct. These products are very mild but still need to be taken seriously.
Haha, well that is what I am doing right now.
What would be the PCT that you guys would suggest?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legend, go to the Finaflex Redefine Nutrition forum and do a search for 1 Alpha. You will see many many many logs on this PH. Everyone lists PCT there along with sides. This will save you time and direct you to proper research PHs before trying one out.

As an example, here is one:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/216665-my-6-wk.html