M40hn

captainbicept

Awards
I feel a compound like this needs to be ran at 50mg/day for a period of about 8 weeks for slow but solid gains. Has anyone ran it this way and if so how were your results

timogburn

Awards
people have ran this compound at much lower dosage with great results. If you taking it alone, a higher dosage would obviously be necessary. I'm 5 days into a cycle that looks like this:

Week 1: MOHN 15mg ed, 1-t 150 mg ed, 4ad 300mg ed
Week 2: MOHN 20 mg ed, 1-t 200 mg ed, 4ad 300mg ed
Week 3: MOHN 24 mg ed, 1-t 200 mg ed, 4ad 300 mg ed
Week 4: MOHN 32 mg ed, 1-t 250 mg ed, 4ad 300 mg ed
Week 5: MOHN 32 mg ed, 1-t 300 mg ed, 4ad 300 mg ed
Week 6: MOHN 32 mg ed, 1-t 300 mg ed, 4ad 300 mg ed
Week 7: Nolva 40mg
Week 8: Nolva 30mg
Week 9: Nolva 20mg

This is a lean bulk cycle, I am minimizing fat gains.
For me PH's kick in faster than for others, and I usually don't have to overkill on the doses, but I am up 3 pounds and my strength is increasing, I am becoming more vascular and my muscle hardness is increasing. I am also enjoying an increased libido and the occasional hour or so of mood enhancement. I know that this cycle is gonna treat me right.

Also taking multivitamin and milk thistle, GO! for preworkout focus.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I feel a compound like this needs to be ran at 50mg/day for a period of about 8 weeks for slow but solid gains. Has anyone ran it this way and if so how were your results
For me, 40 plus is what it took to see results. However, I used it as a stand alone. I believe this compound needs to be stacked with a test or 1-test for best results...at least for myself. Still, ance was a bitch.

timogburn

Awards
Cuffs - Are you normally affected by acne when not on PH's? If no, where did you break out the most?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN gave me some nasty boil like acne also, on 20mgs, which has been an effective cutter dose for me on two cycles. 20mgs also shut me down on week 7, I wasn't expecting it, but it did.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I used it at 16mgs and I liked it at this small dose. I am am going to jump up to around 48mgs.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Lots of threads and discussions on this guy, it might help to do a search. I have done 2 cycles at 36 and 47.5 mgs (3 to 4 doses ED) and have had good results with leaning out, some strength gains, increased libido and just outright feeling good.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs - Are you normally affected by acne when not on PH's? If no, where did you break out the most?
From time-to-time I get minor acne, as my skin tends to get a bit oily. I guess one nice thing is that I don't have to worry about strech marks. Other than that, I don't suffer from acne where I need medication or anything. Now, when I did a cycle of M4OHN, I got like what Rogue spoke about. Large boil, painful type. Mainly on my delts, biceps, abs and back. The acne took a few weeks to go away. I also got close to the same type of acne from CEE, just not as painful or serious.

timogburn

Awards
thanks for the info cuff, i have noticed a little bit of acne on my back since starting my cycle with mohn in it

captainbicept

Awards
Lots of threads and discussions on this guy, it might help to do a search. I have done 2 cycles at 36 and 47.5 mgs (3 to 4 doses ED) and have had good results with leaning out, some strength gains, increased libido and just outright feeling good.
I cant find threads with users at or above 40mg/day for extended periods of time. (more than six weeks)

How long did you run it at that dose? And can you please be more specific about your results "leaning out", and "outright feeling good" doesnt realy provide me with too much info. Thankyou.

timogburn

Awards
it seems to me that people who use PHs transdermally are typically affected by acne more so than if used orally.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 13 weeks but was interrupted several times with hurricane evacuations an a serious rotater cuff injury. I dropped about 4 lbs become more defined and lost some body fat so I could lean out. Mood was positive and relaxed instead of the hyper ready to fight anger that I often found with other PHs.

krysuk

Awards
thanks cuffs - used hm gear's oxanavar with little to no sides (even up to 60mg) - and I am very acne prone

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
people have ran this compound at much lower dosage with great results. If you taking it alone, a higher dosage would obviously be necessary. I'm 5 days into a cycle that looks like this:

Week 1: MOHN 15mg ed, 1-t 150 mg ed, 4ad 300mg ed
Week 2: MOHN 20 mg ed, 1-t 200 mg ed, 4ad 300mg ed
Week 3: MOHN 24 mg ed, 1-t 200 mg ed, 4ad 300 mg ed
Week 4: MOHN 32 mg ed, 1-t 250 mg ed, 4ad 300 mg ed
Week 5: MOHN 32 mg ed, 1-t 300 mg ed, 4ad 300 mg ed
Week 6: MOHN 32 mg ed, 1-t 300 mg ed, 4ad 300 mg ed
Week 7: Nolva 40mg
Week 8: Nolva 30mg
Week 9: Nolva 20mg

This is a lean bulk cycle, I am minimizing fat gains.
For me PH's kick in faster than for others, and I usually don't have to overkill on the doses, but I am up 3 pounds and my strength is increasing, I am becoming more vascular and my muscle hardness is increasing. I am also enjoying an increased libido and the occasional hour or so of mood enhancement. I know that this cycle is gonna treat me right.

Also taking multivitamin and milk thistle, GO! for preworkout focus.
Timogburn.....

I like the looks of this cycle.....keep us posted. I'm thinking of doing a similar one after the holidays. What do you think of upping the 4AD to around 600mg???
(I'm 200lbs and fairly lean. I've done three M1T/4AD cycles in the past year with success)

Thanks!

Gumbo

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
it seems to me that people who use PHs transdermally are typically affected by acne more so than if used orally.

To my knowledge, no one is using M4OHN transdermally. But with other compounds you may be right. TD will tend to give better absorption thus more effect. Most acne seemingly occurs on the back and face so I doubt it's the carrier that is causing the acne.

timogburn

Awards
To my knowledge, no one is using M4OHN transdermally.
There was MOHN powder going around for a little while, and anytime there is raw powder, there is the possibility of using it transdermally.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
There was MOHN powder going around for a little while, and anytime there is raw powder, there is the possibility of using it transdermally.

But it's a methylated compound. When people homebrew this it is for oral consumption.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Uhm... On what is based yout statistic?

Looking back i may have had a LITTLE MORE acne than usual when i ran m4ohn this summer, but was so minimal i didnt even consider.
Now i'm under a transdermal cycle and i got absolutely no acne.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I dont agree much.
First 50mg is a very high dose. Did you try a lower dose (bout HALF) that and it didnt work for u?
Second 8 weeks may be a bit long, but probably worth it if the gains continue after week 6. 6 weeks is what i recommend wholeheartly.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I guess there would be a possiblity, but I've never heard of anyone doing M4OHN in a dermal product.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Is there a way to subscribe to threads without posting.... I thought there was a way.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Is there a way to subscribe to threads without posting.... I thought there was a way.
Yes, of course there is.
Just click on "thread tools" and select "subscribe to topic" from the drop down menu.

timogburn

Awards
Uhm... On what is based yout statistic?

I said "IT SEEMS TO ME". Because I have read numerous posts where people complain that they are breaking out with acne where they are applying their gel/lotion. I was basing anything on statistics, if I was, I wouldn't have said "IT SEEMS TO ME" which also means in my OPINION

timogburn

Awards
But it's a methylated compound. When people homebrew this it is for oral consumption.
THats true, but I am interested to see what the results would be transdermally.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oral absorbtion im guessing is 90% +

Dermal would be ~30-40% max

Oral is always the way to go with methyls.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established

I said "IT SEEMS TO ME". Because I have read numerous posts where people complain that they are breaking out with acne where they are applying their gel/lotion. I was basing anything on statistics, if I was, I wouldn't have said "IT SEEMS TO ME" which also means in my OPINION
Ehy, ok, calm down, bro :)
I didnt read many posts, but probably I didnt gave them a lot of attention.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
No worries, Tim - you're doin' alright.
I definitely noticed that I'm FAR more assertive (as in in-yo-face) w/ MOHN - but basically felt on top of the world!

"The ORIGINATOR of the tuna shake"?
you must be one of the *old* MFW crew, then (early-mid '90s)....

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
THats true, but I am interested to see what the results would be transdermally.
If you want to run it in a dermal you need 40hn without the methyl attachment. The methyls are ment for oral use because they are activated by the liver.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
If you want to run it in a dermal you need 40hn without the methyl attachment. The methyls are ment for oral use because they are activated by the liver.
One could run M4OHN as a dermal, transdermal application might have the same effect as methylation does orally, bypassing liver first pass deactivation, but who knows.

"The methyls are ment for oral use because they are activated by the liver" Methylation is used to bypass liver inactivation, not as an activation addition.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
running a methylated as a dermal is pointless. The methylation process is specifically to create a high degree of oral efficacy.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
running a methylated as a dermal is pointless. The methylation process is specifically to create a high degree of oral efficacy.
Exactly, a transdermal would only allow for about 30% bioavailability which is much less than oral bioavail with a methylated compound.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 21