2nd Cycle Advice Needed

DYEL89

Awards
So I have already done one cycle of Promagnon previously and absolutely loved it. I'm looking to prepare my for my next cycle.

I'm either looking at doing a Superdrol cycle at 10/20/20/20-30 (depending on how I react to it) or Epistane/Tren Stack.

My PCT will consist of Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 (40 the first few days), DAA 3/3/3/3, Erase Pro starting on week 3 of PCT, and another Natural Test -- with Hawthorne Berry,Liver support throughout the cycle, PCT, and preloaded.

Any advice on which would be the better choice? I know Sdrol is pretty harsh on sides, but I've heard Tren, especially stacked, can be pretty harsh too. Currently I am 5'11"-6'0", 203lbs, 13% BF, but I feel like i need to definitely add some more muscle, but at the same time, I still need to shed a few % BF.

If anyone has any recommendations on which cycle may be better, suggestions on dosage, or PCT advice, I'd appreciate it. Thanks all.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral tren sides are a breeze compared to the real deal. But it needs to be dosed quite high. I would run the SD for 4 weeks, and run a good oral test base with it. You could make it a good 6 week cycle with maintainable gains.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Oral tren sides are a breeze compared to the real deal. But it needs to be dosed quite high. I would run the SD for 4 weeks, and run a good oral test base with it. You could make it a good 6 week cycle with maintainable gains.
Yeah.... always a test base with ANY!!! Oral!!! Lol.... it decreases almost any sides.... atleast for me....

DYEL89

Awards
Ok cool, any recommendations for a test base? And does the PCT look alright for SD with a test base?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I would run SD/stano like this:

SD: 10/20/20/30
Stano: 600/600/800/800/1000/1000

You should be able to run this with one bottle of SD and two bottles of Stano-200, you'll get some sick strength gains in the two weeks after the SD running stano at 1000, stuff is awesome.