How much is too much sides?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
When do you guys quit a cycle when sides gets too much?! I have some Halotestein that I stated to take a couple of months ago but stopped when I got headaches that was to much for me :( I only did 10mg last time. I desided I wanted to try it again since I still got it, I have 10mg pills and split them in 2 so I have been taking 5mg for a couple of day and didn't "feel" to bad, but now I increased to 10mg and the headaches are back :(
I take every dose with baby aspirin.

Should I tough it out or should I throw it away?

Appreciate any help

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Try taking some thing for blood pressure. I'd start taking 3g of hawthorn berries Ed 2 weeks before u start the halotestin. Then once u start add In some celery seed Ed along with the HB.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Try taking some thing for blood pressure. I'd start taking 3g of hawthorn berries Ed 2 weeks before u start the halotestin. Then once u start add In some celery seed Ed along with the HB.
Beat me to it. Sounds like your blood pressure is getting high, you might want to go check your BP and see if it's high or not. Are you taking any support supps?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
The funny part is that my BP is not high?! My heart have been starting to rise also..? No support supps but will get what csa was recommending. I eat a clean diet high in protein&fats and low in carbs. On trt also.

I can stand the headaches but getting scared when my heart is rising for no reason?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The funny part is that my BP is not high?! My heart have been starting to rise also..? No support supps but will get what csa was recommending. I eat a clean diet high in protein&fats and low in carbs. On trt also.

I can stand the headaches but getting scared when my heart is rising for no reason?
Just because your BP isn't normally high doesn't mean it isn't high while on cycle.

timmytime13

timmytime13

Awards

I dont understand why you would low carb, c a r b o H Y D R A T E.

TheThickMick

Awards
You checked it during your workout?
Doesnt weightlifting increase blood pressure temporarily during workout in the average person normally? Cuz if so, he'd need to check it off cycle to see what his normal rise would be as opposed to on cycle.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesnt weightlifting increase blood pressure temporarily during workout in the average person normally? Cuz if so, he'd need to check it off cycle to see what his normal rise would be as opposed to on cycle.
Yes, it does.

If he's having the issues in or around his workout then it is most likely BP, he shouldn't have to check it on or off cycle. He should just use the proper support supps and combat the sides. (Besides testing BP during a workout is a little ridiculous)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yes, it does.

If he's having the issues in or around his workout then it is most likely BP, he shouldn't have to check it on or off cycle. He should just use the proper support supps and combat the sides. (Besides testing BP during a workout is a little ridiculous)
I think my gear is garbage, I gonna throw it away, I don't get any of the effects that I read or hear about? I only get a bunch of sides :( ****ing BS, I was so excited also...

TheThickMick

Awards
Yes, it does.

Yea i wasnt suggesting stoppin mid workout to check im jus thinkin about the whole accuracy in gaging an actual unhealthy rise in bp, resting or not. Obv he should be takin the proper supps to help combat the problem, but it had already been reaffirmed by more then one poster before me to do so so i didnt bother reiterating that part. Agmatine also has a healthy effect on bp for me @op besides the other benefits.