How much is too much sides?

  1. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    978
    Answers
    0

    How much is too much sides?


    When do you guys quit a cycle when sides gets too much?! I have some Halotestein that I stated to take a couple of months ago but stopped when I got headaches that was to much for me I only did 10mg last time. I desided I wanted to try it again since I still got it, I have 10mg pills and split them in 2 so I have been taking 5mg for a couple of day and didn't "feel" to bad, but now I increased to 10mg and the headaches are back
    I take every dose with baby aspirin.

    Should I tough it out or should I throw it away?

    Appreciate any help

  2. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Answers
    0


    Try taking some thing for blood pressure. I'd start taking 3g of hawthorn berries Ed 2 weeks before u start the halotestin. Then once u start add In some celery seed Ed along with the HB.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  3. Registered User
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Try taking some thing for blood pressure. I'd start taking 3g of hawthorn berries Ed 2 weeks before u start the halotestin. Then once u start add In some celery seed Ed along with the HB.
    Beat me to it. Sounds like your blood pressure is getting high, you might want to go check your BP and see if it's high or not. Are you taking any support supps?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    978
    Answers
    0


    The funny part is that my BP is not high?! My heart have been starting to rise also..? No support supps but will get what csa was recommending. I eat a clean diet high in protein&fats and low in carbs. On trt also.

    I can stand the headaches but getting scared when my heart is rising for no reason?
  5. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    The funny part is that my BP is not high?! My heart have been starting to rise also..? No support supps but will get what csa was recommending. I eat a clean diet high in protein&fats and low in carbs. On trt also.

    I can stand the headaches but getting scared when my heart is rising for no reason?
    Just because your BP isn't normally high doesn't mean it isn't high while on cycle.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  6. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    978
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Just because your BP isn't normally high doesn't mean it isn't high while on cycle.
    What I meant was that I checked it and it was like I normally is..?
  7. Registered User
    timmytime13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    49
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst
    The funny part is that my BP is not high?! My heart have been starting to rise also..? No support supps but will get what csa was recommending. I eat a clean diet high in protein&fats and low in carbs. On trt also.

    I can stand the headaches but getting scared when my heart is rising for no reason?
    I dont understand why you would low carb, c a r b o H Y D R A T E.
  8. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post

    What I meant was that I checked it and it was like I normally is..?
    You checked it during your workout?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  9. Registered User
    TheThickMick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    86
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    You checked it during your workout?
    Doesnt weightlifting increase blood pressure temporarily during workout in the average person normally? Cuz if so, he'd need to check it off cycle to see what his normal rise would be as opposed to on cycle.
  10. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post

    Doesnt weightlifting increase blood pressure temporarily during workout in the average person normally? Cuz if so, he'd need to check it off cycle to see what his normal rise would be as opposed to on cycle.
    Yes, it does.

    If he's having the issues in or around his workout then it is most likely BP, he shouldn't have to check it on or off cycle. He should just use the proper support supps and combat the sides. (Besides testing BP during a workout is a little ridiculous)
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  11. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    978
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Yes, it does.

    If he's having the issues in or around his workout then it is most likely BP, he shouldn't have to check it on or off cycle. He should just use the proper support supps and combat the sides. (Besides testing BP during a workout is a little ridiculous)
    I think my gear is garbage, I gonna throw it away, I don't get any of the effects that I read or hear about? I only get a bunch of sides ****ing BS, I was so excited also...
  12. Registered User
    TheThickMick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    86
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Yes, it does.

    If he's having the issues in or around his workout then it is most likely BP, he shouldn't have to check it on or off cycle. He should just use the proper support supps and combat the sides. (Besides testing BP during a workout is a little ridiculous)
    Yea i wasnt suggesting stoppin mid workout to check im jus thinkin about the whole accuracy in gaging an actual unhealthy rise in bp, resting or not. Obv he should be takin the proper supps to help combat the problem, but it had already been reaffirmed by more then one poster before me to do so so i didnt bother reiterating that part. Agmatine also has a healthy effect on bp for me @op besides the other benefits.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much is too much volume?
    By spatch in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 10:59 AM
  2. RYR - How much is too much?
    By pcn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 09:35 PM
  3. First timers 1T/4AD cycle how much is too much?
    By fast89lx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 08:22 PM
  4. Potassium? How much is too much?
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 08:18 PM
  5. Protein Limits - How much is too much?
    By Technics in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 07:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in