bulk,please advice

captainbicept

Awards
A while ago i was talking about a lean bulk, until i gave it some further thought and realized Im an ectomorph. Im going to bulk from February through April and then i can easilly cut down in 2 months by actually doing cardio consistently :frustrate and the help of some clen, and the ECY stack. Also I used to be of the philosophy that if you are going to use steroids you should use them to gain mass and then shed fat later. I should have stayed there :)

Weeks 1,2
Test Enanthate 1 gram/week
OR
weeks 1-3
M1T 25mg/day

weeks 3-10
Test Enanthate 500mg/week
or 500mg/week weeks 1-10 depending on the above.

Weeks 1-10
Deca 300mg/week

Weeks 7-12
MDHT 100mg/day

(I already have the M1T and the MDHT sitting here thats why they are being and/or considered being used, I dont want to spend more money on winstrol, and im not a big fan of dbol it bloats me no matter what, unless i use it with winstrol.)

L-dex weeks 1-12
.25mg/day

HCG being ran weeks 1-11

PCT Starts week 13
Nolv 40mg/day for 10 days
Nolv 30mg/day next 7 days
Nolv 20mg/day next 7
Nolv 10mg/day next 7
Creatine ran entire post cycle, I run clen for the last two weeks of the month of PCT. Tribulus taken daily. Considering trying 7-oxo-dhea?

Supps Taken daily:
Weeks 1-16
Multi Vitamin, NAC, Milk Thistle, Glucosamine, Chonodroitin. Use Minoxidil for the hair.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the test e 500 w/ no frontloading, run the m1t for three weeks, and run deca at 500/week rather than 300. PCT looks fine. Just make sure to eat man.

captainbicept

Awards
I only have enough for 300mg/week. That and I have never used Deca, so I want to keep the dose low the first time, when im deciding if i like it or not.
So its one vote for the M1T over the frontload, anyone else?