Does Tren Enanth good for cutting like Tren Ace?

hardlyworkin

Awards
Does Tren Enanth work good for cutting like Tren Ace?

Just wondering...going on a cutter and thinking about tren. Would be nice to give it a shot without all the shots... :wave:

th0m

Awards
Just wondering...going on a cutter and thinking about tren. Would be nice to give it a shot without all the shots... :wave:
i'd be surprised if your end results were any different no matter what ester you chose.
so go ahead and use enanthate :)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
fina kits are SOOOOOO cheap though. The price of fina kits and the cheapest tren e powder I've seen are bout the same... and I have my doubts about the purity and quality of the powder (as compared with the fina kits)

w_llewellyn

Awards
There is nothing magic about the acetate ester. It is physiologically inactive, barring its effects on drug release. The belief that this drug is of special interest here is just an old myth, with no basis in fact.

Magnus

Awards
TrenE takes a little longer to kick in. I think the sides arn't quite as bad eather.

500mg a week is a nice dose. Ive done both types and they both make me sweat, smell a funky stink, and screw up my sleep. but the strength sure goes up fast and you feel like an anamal during workouts once it starts to kick.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
The most annoying side I noticed from tren was incredible tightness/muscle tension and inflexibility.