Does Tren Enanth good for cutting like Tren Ace?
- 12-20-2004, 11:33 AM
- 12-20-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by hardlyworkin
so go ahead and use enanthate
12-20-2004, 04:26 PM
fina kits are SOOOOOO cheap though. The price of fina kits and the cheapest tren e powder I've seen are bout the same... and I have my doubts about the purity and quality of the powder (as compared with the fina kits)
12-22-2004, 07:22 AM
There is nothing magic about the acetate ester. It is physiologically inactive, barring its effects on drug release. The belief that this drug is of special interest here is just an old myth, with no basis in fact.
William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR™) for Sports Nutrition
12-27-2004, 09:38 AM
TrenE takes a little longer to kick in. I think the sides arn't quite as bad eather.
500mg a week is a nice dose. Ive done both types and they both make me sweat, smell a funky stink, and screw up my sleep. but the strength sure goes up fast and you feel like an anamal during workouts once it starts to kick.
12-27-2004, 02:27 PM
The most annoying side I noticed from tren was incredible tightness/muscle tension and inflexibility.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CJNator in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 05-03-2012, 04:20 AM
- By TipTopShape in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:27 AM
- By RocketFan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2009, 06:01 PM
- By akjose in forum Training ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 03-22-2008, 07:27 PM
- By JWest0926 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2003, 01:08 PM