Epistane gave me pneumonia?

K

kabulu

Is this even possible?

I finish my 6 week cycle tomorrow, i've had a cold for 4 weeks and it's turned into pneumonia.

I'm only asking as i'm NEVER ill but the epi seemed to make me feel a little run down even though it worked.

Now i've got to run my PCT without losing my gains which is going to be difficult.

K

kabulu

I hope it is as i'd run it again but after reading about supplements lowering your immume system I may have just been unlucky enough not to naturally fight off an infection.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
^ what he said

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Are you still sick? Stay on cycle at low dose until you feel better. Keep those gains.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Epistane cannot give you an infection without the viral/bacterial source present, but it can lower your immune system so your more susceptible. You would probably have gotten it anyway.

whaz

whaz

Awards
I've had this happen several times to me. I've started hoarding up zpaks and start those with the first sign of sickness.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had this happen several times to me. I've started hoarding up zpaks and start those with the first sign of sickness.
Not a great idea, if you abuse antibiotics it could lead to antibiotic resistance. And When you really need them they won't work for you.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Not a great idea, if you abuse antibiotics it could lead to antibiotic resistance. And When you really need them they won't work for you.
Or he helps create another antibiotic resistant strain of bacteria. But in his defense, if he goes to the doc, they're gonna do the same damn thing anyway.

whaz

whaz

Awards
True but yea doc's these days, or at least the ones I've seen, prescribe those like candy. Since I only cycle once or twice a year, and am generally not sick the rest of the time, I'm not too worried about it. However, I've been taking Orange Triad the last month or so I'm hoping that will help for my next cycle. I dunno what happens but I always seem to get sick the second week or so of a cycle.

P

Popeisdope

Awards
True but yea doc's these days, or at least the ones I've seen, prescribe those like candy. Since I only cycle once or twice a year, and am generally not sick the rest of the time, I'm not too worried about it. However, I've been taking Orange Triad the last month or so I'm hoping that will help for my next cycle. I dunno what happens but I always seem to get sick the second week or so of a cycle.
I do something similar but with stronger antibiotics like zpac, if you're gonna save leftovers, make sure you use them as they would have been intended in the first place. And try not to rely on them. Theres a reason if you've had zpac 2-4 times in a year a doc will prescribe you something different. Especially while on cycle, besides antibiotic resistance, extensive strong antibiotic use can lead to alot of other problems. C diff imparticular comes to mind. I'm not sure if zpacs are known to have this happen, but something to keep in mind.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I got viral meningitis and pneumonia on cycles and on both occasions the gear was not the issue my terrible luck is more the reason.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Epistane killed my father and raped my mother
LMG raped my father and killed my brother in the womb. That is right LMG is not prochoice it forces the death of fetuses.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Chick at my work just got done with a z pack a month ago then another antibiotic for pink eye a few weeks later. Last week she started complaining about stomach pain, turned out the antibiotics stripped her gut of all good bacteria. She ended up with a infection that inflamed her colon three times it's normal size and what do they give her to get rid of it more antibiotics!!! I was like next time go get some yogurt or a probiotic and eat the crap out of it for a week after the antibiotic. Sometimes I hate how lazy doctors are.