Blood tests while on m14add..?

cobain67

Banned
Awards
Has anyone gotten testosterone levels checked while on a cycle of m14add? (if this has been asked before, a reference link would be helpful, as I couldn't find much with the search method)
Thank you.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
would 1-test and m14add affect the total testosterone measurement if on HRT with 40ng/dl as a natural test, and 614ng/dl as a treated test? Basically, I am asking if taking a cycle of 1-t/m14add would change any of these numbers, because my natural test is bottomed out, and virtually all the test in my system is from my HRT prescription, so would my 614ng/dl reading pretty much remain constant on a cycle of 1-t/m14add? (thanks)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I think it would remain constant since as you say, your natural test is zilch anyway, but perhaps DrD could better answer this for you.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-test and m1,4ad doesn't convert to testosterone and are suppressive which affects natural test negatively. So your testosterone levels (from your HRT) shouldn't be affected.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
ok thanks. I will be starting this cycle next monday. I will keep a journal to track my progress as well. keep tabs on it if you like.