Androgel 1.62% Feedback?

svida

Awards
  • Established
So recently my total test was measured at 415 after not using any PHs in at least 6 months, and my doctor just prescribed Androgel 1.62% gel at 4 pumps/day, which is fully covered under my health insurance. He claims that many of his patients are having a lot of success with this topical, and many are seeing total test increases up to 800 or 900. I've also seen other reports that some users of Androgel have exceeded total test of 1100, which I assume is related to the absorption potential in the skin. Has anyone had this type of success with Androgel? Did you notice any significant muscle gains and/or loss of body fat? I formerly have used PP's AndroMass, AndroBulk, and AndroEnhance in the past with excellent gains in size/strength. Can Androgel in high concentrations compare to AndroBulk? Also, what is the optimal total test value to gain solid muscle? Can Androgel cause the same water retention as the wet AndroMass/Androbulk, which give that always pumped feeling? Thanks!

CaptnCaveman

CaptnCaveman

Banned
Awards
So recently my total test was measured at 415 after not using any PHs in at least 6 months, and my doctor just prescribed Androgel 1.62% gel at 4 pumps/day, which is fully covered under my health insurance. He claims that many of his patients are having a lot of success with this topical, and many are seeing total test increases up to 800 or 900. I've also seen other reports that some users of Androgel have exceeded total test of 1100, which I assume is related to the absorption potential in the skin. Has anyone had this type of success with Androgel? Did you notice any significant muscle gains and/or loss of body fat? I formerly have used PP's AndroMass, AndroBulk, and AndroEnhance in the past with excellent gains in size/strength. Can Androgel in high concentrations compare to AndroBulk? Also, what is the optimal total test value to gain solid muscle? Can Androgel cause the same water retention as the wet AndroMass/Androbulk, which give that always pumped feeling? Thanks!

Androgel is testosterone. Test can aromatize to estrogen which is usually what causes water retention. Although the gel is supposed to have a higher conversion ratio the DHT rather than estrogen. I don't know if it can raise your levels to those numbers, but most guys on trt prefer the shots to the gel.