what and how much should i stock up on??

cpd32

Awards
what should i stock up on if i wanted to do 4 mass cycles a 4 cutting cycles?? thanks

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
what should i stock up on if i wanted to do 4 mass cycles a 4 cutting cycles?? thanks
gotta ask yourself the following questions:

1) do i plan to do these cycles transdermally, orally, or injected? (that decides alot of choices for you)
2) do i want to do all-out bulks or lean bulks?
3) am i concernd about MPB? (no DHT derivatives)
4) is blood pressure a factor? (no M1T, careful with ephedra or clen)
5) how much money do i have set aside for the pile-up?
6) is my diet spot-on and have i done enough research on these potentially dangerous things i want to put in my body?
7) can i refrain from drinking (no more than 1-2 a night perhaps twice a week) for 8 weeks at a time?

"a good friend of mine" bought 300g 4-ad powder, 15 bottles 1-ad and 20 bottles 1-t ether, 10g MDHT, 4 bottles M5 (may still get more if he likes it in his current cycle), 4 bottles M1T, 40g cyclo-diol, 2-60ml bottles clen, 2 bottles lipoderm....still waiting for M1,4ADD to drop otherwise he will run dbol. also storage stuff like desiccants and airtight bottles. this is a basic pile-up that suits his particular needs. if he planned to do this transdermally the 1-test products would be different (powders) and he'd have alot of either penetrating solution or the ingredients of the same (but they can be bought after the ban)

he considered MOHN but weighed the (reasonable) cost against the user results and decided against it. many have accumulated alot of it, but not my good friend.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
4ad is a good one for bulk. 1test is a good one for cutting. whatever you do get it quick. everyone is selling out.