Capping bulk powders

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Found a legit source source for 98% pure Methasterone powder (superdrol) and thankfully it just arrived and had no problems going through customs. I'm researching now about capping the powder and just looking for any input either general knowledge or personal exp with capping this type of compound. I have zero exp with it myself but want to nail the process right the first time. Any input on the subject greatly appreciated. 15g waiting to be put to work after I get info and best capping source etc.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Found a legit source source for 98% pure Methasterone powder (superdrol) and thankfully it just arrived and had no problems going through customs. I'm researching now about capping the powder and just looking for any input either general knowledge or personal exp with capping this type of compound. I have zero exp with it myself but want to nail the process right the first time. Any input on the subject greatly appreciated. 15g waiting to be put to work after I get info and best capping source etc.
Gonna need a micro-scale (RC sites sell them), 00 capsules which you can get at nutra. And a steady hand haha.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Micro scale ordered and will look into nutra for caps. Appreciate it. Also, what about fillers? Maybe something besides typical fillers? Something to increase absorption. After make first batch, want to look into possible combinations I could do

ITW

ITW

Awards
Micro scale ordered and will look into nutra for caps. Appreciate it. Also, what about fillers? Maybe something besides typical fillers? Something to increase absorption. After make first batch, want to look into possible combinations I could do
Not an expert on fillers. Hopefully others will chime in

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ground rice or anything else you want to consume? You can put pretty much any other powder in there you want.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer cocaine in my SD. Really gives it that punch. Jk!

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Ground rice or anything else you want to consume? You can put pretty much any other powder in there you want.
This is what I was hoping to hear! Appreciate it. First batch is just gonna be basic 10mg + non active filler. Second batch, maybe lower dose SD and finish cap of with tren or epi possibly. All depends on the other powders making it through.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
This is what I was hoping to hear! Appreciate it. First batch is just gonna be basic 10mg + non active filler. Second batch, maybe lower dose SD and finish cap of with tren or epi possibly. All depends on the other powders making it through.
With a test base of course. Change in living quarters has opened up my ability to pin.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Black Lion Research did a guide on here on how to cap, can't post links yet so just take out the space
http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/225116-capping-orals-guide.html

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Black Lion Research did a guide on here on how to cap, can't post links yet so just take out the space
http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/225116-capping-orals-guide.html
I knew a little bit ago I saw a thread about capping but haven't been able to find it. Appreciate it man. Def a big help.