Capping bulk powders

1. New Member
    Answers

Capping bulk powders

Found a legit source source for 98% pure Methasterone powder (superdrol) and thankfully it just arrived and had no problems going through customs. I'm researching now about capping the powder and just looking for any input either general knowledge or personal exp with capping this type of compound. I have zero exp with it myself but want to nail the process right the first time. Any input on the subject greatly appreciated. 15g waiting to be put to work after I get info and best capping source etc.

2. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    Found a legit source source for 98% pure Methasterone powder (superdrol) and thankfully it just arrived and had no problems going through customs. I'm researching now about capping the powder and just looking for any input either general knowledge or personal exp with capping this type of compound. I have zero exp with it myself but want to nail the process right the first time. Any input on the subject greatly appreciated. 15g waiting to be put to work after I get info and best capping source etc.
    Gonna need a micro-scale (RC sites sell them), 00 capsules which you can get at nutra. And a steady hand haha.

3. New Member
    Answers

Micro scale ordered and will look into nutra for caps. Appreciate it. Also, what about fillers? Maybe something besides typical fillers? Something to increase absorption. After make first batch, want to look into possible combinations I could do

•   

4. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Micro scale ordered and will look into nutra for caps. Appreciate it. Also, what about fillers? Maybe something besides typical fillers? Something to increase absorption. After make first batch, want to look into possible combinations I could do
    Not an expert on fillers. Hopefully others will chime in

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Ground rice or anything else you want to consume? You can put pretty much any other powder in there you want.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Re: Capping bulk powders

I prefer cocaine in my SD. Really gives it that punch. Jk!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

a small funnel would be useful

8. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

Ground rice or anything else you want to consume? You can put pretty much any other powder in there you want.
    This is what I was hoping to hear! Appreciate it. First batch is just gonna be basic 10mg + non active filler. Second batch, maybe lower dose SD and finish cap of with tren or epi possibly. All depends on the other powders making it through.

9. New Member
    Answers

This is what I was hoping to hear! Appreciate it. First batch is just gonna be basic 10mg + non active filler. Second batch, maybe lower dose SD and finish cap of with tren or epi possibly. All depends on the other powders making it through.
    With a test base of course. Change in living quarters has opened up my ability to pin.

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Black Lion Research did a guide on here on how to cap, can't post links yet so just take out the space
    http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/225116-capping-orals-guide.html
    Justin
    joh408 is taking Follidrone on a ride:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252416-joh408-taking-follidrone.html

11. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Black Lion Research did a guide on here on how to cap, can't post links yet so just take out the space
    http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/225116-capping-orals-guide.html
    I knew a little bit ago I saw a thread about capping but haven't been able to find it. Appreciate it man. Def a big help.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Capping Bulk Powders
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 07:01 AM
  2. New to Capping Bulk Powders!
    By kknecht1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 10:18 AM
  3. Capping bulk powders thread someone make one
    By nycste in forum Supplements