Beastdrol/Msten Xtreme Mass Builder

DYEL89

Awards
I know that Superdrol has been banned, but i was looking to get my hands on some Beastdrol for my next cycle. Seeing that it is now discontinued as well, I came across Msten Xtreme Mass Builder...

From what I have read, Msten is the replacement for Beastdrol, can anyone verify this?

One thing I have heard, is rather than 10mg a pill, it's cut down to 5mg a pill. Which is fine, I'll just take extra.

I'm just looking to see if anyone knows if they are the same thing or not, and if not, what is a good PH/DS for mass gaining (one that preferrably doesnt aromatise). I've looked into Dieselbolan v2.0, looks more like a strength gainer than size, and a legit injectable (Pheraplex, Dianabol, etc.) is out of the question for me -- military.

Any recommendations anyone? Btw I plan on taking Liver Detox the entire cycle and PCT, Erase Pro/DAA/Natural Test post cycle. Any recommendations on my PCT (and I cant do Nolva/Clomid, gotta be a good OTC PCT).

Thanks.

amiller745

Awards
I know that Superdrol has been banned, but i was looking to get my hands on some Beastdrol for my next cycle. Seeing that it is now discontinued as well, I came across Msten Xtreme Mass Builder...

From what I have read, Msten is the replacement for Beastdrol, can anyone verify this?

One thing I have heard, is rather than 10mg a pill, it's cut down to 5mg a pill. Which is fine, I'll just take extra.

I'm just looking to see if anyone knows if they are the same thing or not, and if not, what is a good PH/DS for mass gaining (one that preferrably doesnt aromatise). I've looked into Dieselbolan v2.0, looks more like a strength gainer than size, and a legit injectable (Pheraplex, Dianabol, etc.) is out of the question for me -- military.

Any recommendations anyone? Btw I plan on taking Liver Detox the entire cycle and PCT, Erase Pro/DAA/Natural Test post cycle. Any recommendations on my PCT (and I cant do Nolva/Clomid, gotta be a good OTC PCT).

Thanks.
Beastdrol and superdrol are the same. Msten isn't on the same level as superdrol in my opinion. I hope you know pheraplex and dianbol are orals. If you can't get a serm (nolva & clomid), don't do a cycle.

DYEL89

Awards
I've done cycles, with an OTC (erase pro) and kept 90% of my gains, no gyno, levels all good. I know there are pplex and dbol or also but I haven't been able to find any, I know where to get the injectable though. But I know dozens of people who have cycled without a serm, none got gyno, none had bad levels. Hell, the worst cases I've heard of were from hard rebounds after using Nolva.

amiller745

Awards
I've done cycles, with an OTC (erase pro) and kept 90% of my gains, no gyno, levels all good. I know there are pplex and dbol or also but I haven't been able to find any, I know where to get the injectable though. But I know dozens of people who have cycled without a serm, none got gyno, none had bad levels. Hell, the worst cases I've heard of were from hard rebounds after using Nolva.
I would say you're lucky because a serm will ensure recovery. The reason they probably had a rebound from nolva is because they didn't use an ai.

DYEL89

Awards
Makes sense. I'm considering Erase Pro + Forma Stanzol + DAA for PCT. I've never heard anything but good things about forma, erase pro seems to be a top rated serm alternative, and DAA for free test.

amiller745

Awards
Makes sense. I'm considering Erase Pro + Forma Stanzol + DAA for PCT. I've never heard anything but good things about forma, erase pro seems to be a top rated serm alternative, and DAA for free test.
Erase and forma stanzol are both ai so one of them is not needed. No ai is a serm alternative you really need a serm. I'm sure you just aren't willing to look for one.

DYEL89

Awards
As I mentioned before, I cannot use a Serm. Being a controlled substance, I can't use it. Normally I would but my unit is really gunning for people and drugs, including steroids. Been a big issue lately.

amiller745

Awards
As I mentioned before, I cannot use a Serm. Being a controlled substance, I can't use it. Normally I would but my unit is really gunning for people and drugs, including steroids. Been a big issue lately.
A research grade serm is not a controlled substance.

DYEL89

Awards
A research grade substance is still illegal and they haven't been messing around. They've seen a few of our guys blow up in size quickly and have suspected steroids and say they may start testing, etc. The only reason I got away with it before was because I had a receipt for my pmag Clone I got from a supplement store, proving it was legal. I can't take any chances. If it were just "be generally discharged" I wouldn't be so concerned. But I'd have to pay back a $20k signing bonus, GI, etc.

amiller745

Awards
A research grade substance is still illegal and they haven't been messing around. They've seen a few of our guys blow up in size quickly and have suspected steroids and say they may start testing, etc. The only reason I got away with it before was because I had a receipt for my pmag Clone I got from a supplement store, proving it was legal. I can't take any chances. If it were just "be generally discharged" I wouldn't be so concerned. But I'd have to pay back a $20k signing bonus, GI, etc.
If that's the case them go with some light like pmag, halo, or epistane where you can run OTC pct.

DYEL89

Awards
That's probably what I need to do. I've had friends run multiple cycles of M-Stane with OTC PCTs and they ended up fine, I really want the gains of Superdrol/Dbol/pplex but it may not be worth the risk. Looks like epistane/tren stack it is... :-(

amiller745

Awards
That's probably what I need to do. I've had friends run multiple cycles of M-Stane with OTC PCTs and they ended up fine, I really want the gains of Superdrol/Dbol/pplex but it may not be worth the risk. Looks like epistane/tren stack it is... :-(
You could try epi/tren but that's even pushing it.
Epi/11-oxo is pretty good imo. If you are run pct like this:

Erase: 2/3/3/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3
Something for cortisol like lean extreme
Some other test booster of choice

DYEL89

Awards
I'm actually just ended almost that exact PCT for Halo-50. I'll definitely take a look into an epistane/11-oxo stack, but you think tren may be too much? Even if I ran an AI the whole cycle?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Not sure what branch or base your at, but my whole unit just got popped with a random drug test. I'm on a cycle right now and passed with flying colors. A steroid panel test is insanely expensive especially with a large group of people. Your unit commander is the only one who can push a steroid test up the chain for approval and usually substantial evidence is needed for this. Such as, a bottle of unlabeled pills found or used syringes in a dorm room inspection etc. as clomid is not a controlled substance, it is not on the DOD list of banned compounds. Some truth in that you may raise some eyebrows if they find it on you, but there are ways around that also. My source for clomid dyes it light purple. When I was in on base housing and room inspection were routine, I stocked up and used a purple G2 Gatorade bottle to conceal mine. Worked perfectly for a long time. Also I don't recal of your stats were posted, but unless you jump from 160-170 up to 220 and your uniform no longer fits or you need new gear etc, no suspicion will arise. It's your call, but plenty of people run cycles on the military. I just don't see the logic behind not worrying about having an actual controlled substance such as M-sten yet worried about a serm that is easier concealed than a bottle full of pretty colored pills. To each their own. Don't cycle if you can't run a serm. Also, I'm 255lbs at 5-10 and plenty of people suspect but never been tested in 3 1/2 years. Getting caught with a PH/DS is what will get you discharged, not a serm. Just my .02

DYEL89

Awards
That is true. I was counseled recently because I bulked from 180 to 205, probably 20 of that was lean muscle. A few others had similar results, I showed receipts and the bottle since it was purchased legally as it was not banned. But recently at final formation they mentioned the possibility of steroid tests. Which may just be empty threats, due to the cost. And if you want to know why my unit is so ****ed up, ARNG.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
That is true. I was counseled recently because I bulked from 180 to 205, probably 20 of that was lean muscle. A few others had similar results, I showed receipts and the bottle since it was purchased legally as it was not banned. But recently at final formation they mentioned the possibility of steroid tests. Which may just be empty threats, due to the cost. And if you want to know why my unit is so ****ed up, ARNG.
Oh you're good brother. I was referring to my active duty time. Recently transferred national guard myself and its a cake walk. A typical steroid panel test is going to run around 350 bucks. This is why more than just probable cause is needed. With the national guard having a small federal budget and (depending in which state) not a very large state budget, they can not simply start blowing hundreds or thousands of dollars on steroid panel tests for multiple people. It is true with military budget cuts, they are trying to ween people out so be cautious. But, look at your drill schedule, when you have like a 6 week gap, run a 4 week cycle of M-sten or SDMZ and it will be out of your system by next drill. Start your clomid/nolva/torrem and run your PCT properly. I've read plenty of places that clomid will not show up on a steroid test but some think it does. The one common idea is thy even if it does, clomid is not a banned/ controlled substance and will not cause any issues. Hope this helped.

DYEL89

Awards
Actually it helped a lot. I've been thinking and doing my research, and a buddy of mine has a bottle of M-stane I'm probably going to use with Nolva (20/20/10/10) as well as forma/erase, DAA, and another natural test.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Actually it helped a lot. I've been thinking and doing my research, and a buddy of mine has a bottle of M-stane I'm probably going to use with Nolva (20/20/10/10) as well as forma/erase, DAA, and another natural test.
Solid man. Be cautious and plan in between gaps. Also, if you're super paranoid.... Schedule a make up drill. Make up a BS excuse. Wedding or family from out of town seem to be the sure fire ones to get out of a drill. That would give you plenty of time to run cycle, PCT and it be out of your system. Should be good to go. Find a time slot that works best, research the compounds you wanna take and run that sh%t

DYEL89

Awards
Got At May 30-June 16, and no drill until mid august. That'll be the time for me. But Nolva, clomid, or would both be overkill? I'm probably going to stay 20/20/20/20 on SD.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Got At May 30-June 16, and no drill until mid august. That'll be the time for me. But Nolva, clomid, or would both be overkill? I'm probably going to stay 20/20/20/20 on SD.
Good deal. And is advise you to start at 10mg for the first week or even the first few days. And then bump it up to 30 if little sides occur.
10/20/20/30 would be sold. Pick your serm

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Some run both, some run one, some people take a double dose the first 1-2 days... This is All up to you. Research SD sides and suggest looking into estrogen rebound also so you will be prepared during PCT. SD has harsh sides so be careful. IMO, SDMZ or M-sten would be good choices also with little to no noticeable sides. Make sure your prepared to combat acne as that will be a let give away haha just start piecing the cycle together, research the topics I suggested and post if you have questions.

DYEL89

Awards
I'll figure out which one eventually. Torem shows some promise too, but Nolva and clomid, I'm still caught on which one for now. Would continuing an AI after finishing Nolva combat the rebound?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I'll figure out which one eventually. Torem shows some promise too, but Nolva and clomid, I'm still caught on which one for now. Would continuing an AI after finishing Nolva combat the rebound?
Yes. Could look like this if say you decide to use erase pro

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1 as far as an OTC AI on cycle, I know there are some solid choices people report could things about, but the same place u source your nolva, will probably have research grade AIs also. Just saying haha

DYEL89

Awards
This is true, they do. I have a bottle of erase though, hard not to be cheap. Lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20