cycle review

Leftyz

Awards
So my first and only cycle was Hdrol about 2.5 years ago with Nolva PCT. I was happy with it, but lost all my gains over about 6 months as I didn't continue to hit it hard. This time will be much better I hope as I love the gym now so this cycle will not just be just a phase. Here's my tentative plan, please critique. However, I do have a few products I got hooked up on from somewhere else, so please don't rip me apart for that. I also want to take it conservative and be as safe as possible.
1-6 helladrol 75/75/75/75/75
1-6 Cycle Support
1-6 Creatine (is this not recommended as it might make it harsher on kidney?)
4-10 forma stanzol (5 pumps am/pm)
Post-Cycle-Therapy
4-10 Forma
7-10 Natty Test Booster(Zinc/DAA/Fenugreek/LJ100)
7-10 Torem 90/60/60/30 (not positive if I need a SERM, but thought it might be good to be safe. Also, should I run it even at a lower dose? 60/30/30/15?)
I also will be taking the standard multi vitamin, glutamine, BCAA's, Whey Protein. I was thinking of the transdermal test, as I can't even see myself pin, but since I already have some of these products, I figured I might as well run this hdrol and then let some more feedback come in with the trans products and run it later in the year possibly. Thanks in advance guys.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Use the serm. Run the cycle and don't take another vacation from the gym or you will just piss more money down the drain.

lucky04

Awards
Don't run creatine on-cycle. Start it when you start PCT.

If you HAVE transdermal test, run it. If you don't already have it, get some stano or 5-alpha to fight lethargy, and you should be good to go.

Yes, run SERM at your original doses.

Leftyz

Awards
Good points, I'll probably hold creatine until pct.

Also, I might switch from Torem to Clomid for the mere fact I can't find a place that carries Torem.
Seems like Nolva and Clomid are all that I can find.

Leftyz

Awards
I'm not sure I can find torment anywhere, so I might go with Clomid.

However, with Hdrol being not so harsh, should I run clomid very low at maybe 12.5/day since I'm taking forma also?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1