PCT problems

whosurmama

Awards
So I am at the end of my PCT for a cycle of Havoc and Halo extreme. I have had legit gyno from taking prohormones in the past but now my nipples look really puffy. THe size of my gyno doesnt seem to have increased. Is this gunna go back to how it was or is this an increase in my gyno?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Throw in an ai.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Please outline your pct, it's hard to help without more info.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
get a serm clomid and start some PCT get your natural testosterone rolling again

whosurmama

Awards
im running torem at 60mg/day erase 30mg/day

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im running torem at 60mg/day erase 30mg/day
Bump the erase to 3 caps a day for a week. Then take it down to 2 for a week . Then 1.

whosurmama

Awards
I was about to start reducing the dosage of torem then tapper off. Is that a bad idea

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How far into PCT are you again?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Sounds like prolactin. How's your libido?

Did you run the Torem at 120 for any duration? Did your nipples just start puffing up?

I'm on Torem now and my nips are diamonds

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Did you run the Torem at 120 for any duration? Did your nipples just start puffing up?

I've experienced this as well. Pretty common I think.

whosurmama

Awards

My libido isn't too bad its not where it used to be but I wouldn't say its low. I ran it at 120 for the first couple days but that was 3 weeks ago

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
My libido isn't too bad its not where it used to be but I wouldn't say its low. I ran it at 120 for the first couple days but that was 3 weeks ago
I wouldn't worry too much then. It might be some slight rebound you're experience that should dissipate. If they get more sensitive or you get a lump, then up the torem(could be underdosed) or run a low dose AI

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would bump the ai up regardless.

bigharleyb

bigharleyb

Awards
I suggest a little aromasin with the torem....it is a suicide inhibitor so there will be no rebound from it.