HDROL SDROL LIVER FAILURE
- 03-22-2013, 04:58 AM
- 03-22-2013, 05:22 AM
- 03-22-2013, 06:07 AM
Lol the drs told you that your not haveing liver failure but you dont beleive them.
03-22-2013, 11:39 AM
03-22-2013, 07:45 PM
- 5'10" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
"I'm starting to think that there is nothing wrong with me."
HAHAHAHAHAHA NO FUQING ****T? WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING THE PATRON SAINT OF ANTI STEROIDS WHO WAS GNA "SAVE US"? IDIOT....
Smokes lots of weed, pops adderall, becomes paranoid as fuq... I think theres a connection there..... *******.. I just hope you didnt write your Congressman a fuqing letter lmao..
04-17-2014, 03:34 PM
Why don't you listen to your liver specialist. Everyone is right your enzymes will be higher after a meth cycle. It's your choice to not do pro hormones. Did you not run all the support supps and drink a gallon of water a day? Did you drink alcohol on cycle or during your break?
There's a lot more to it I would think
04-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Very old thread. But sounds more like he had gallbladder issues than liver issues.
Similar Forum Threads
- By glockgod in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2010, 10:32 PM
- By Nickasher in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:40 AM
- By hard iron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-13-2009, 07:37 PM
- By GQNemesis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:31 PM
- By Oswizle in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-27-2007, 12:54 AM