I think I'm gonna be sore

Zip91

Awards
Well,

First ever 1-test/4-ad CYP (200mg/300mg) 2 days ago in the glutes. Went in fine, couldn't even feel it.

Still fine. Nothing at all. Although I must admit, I damn near passed out right after I finished. I was so nervous that I was shaking, and by the time I finished, I was sweating and getting dizzy. After I sat down for a bit and drank a large glass of water, everything was fine.

Anyway, just put in 1.25ml in each delt (2.5ml total). This time I was very still, calm, and collected. Much better.

However, Its only been 10 minutes and It feels a helluva lot different than in the glutes. I feel a tightening, sorta soreness already. Please tell me that's not an indicator of bruising?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
probably moved the needle too much. it should be fine; soreness is expected with 1-test cyp. that stuff just won't stop hurting for 2-5 days.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
You also might have injected too fast, I know this causes a lot of pain and most people don't know that they are doing it. You should take 1 minute to inject 1ml.

dego

Awards
You also might have injected too fast, I know this causes a lot of pain and most people don't know that they are doing it. You should take 1 minute to inject 1ml.
I disagree I've 'slammed' and injection with a 20g once and felt nothing except for the initial stick.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I also disagree.

That means it would take 3 minutes to inject 3 ml. I don't care how careful you are you are going to tear something up trying to keep the needle steady for 3 minutes.

Zip91

Awards
I also disagree.

That means it would take 3 minutes to inject 3 ml. I don't care how careful you are you are going to tear something up trying to keep the needle steady for 3 minutes.
I disagree also. 1 minute per ml is alot of time.

I figure it probably took me about 30-40 seconds for 1.25ml per delt. I use 25G, so it takes alot of force just to push the oil through the small pin.

This morning my delts are a little sore. The right one moreso than the left. Not really any swelling, just a little sore, especially compared to the glutes from a few days ago, which didn't have any soreness.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You may want to massage if you think it is the oil sitting there, and try some hot water in the shower.

Then again if you think you damaged something it maybe ibuprophin and ice.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Thats just what I have always been told, and when I started doing it that slow all my injections started to become pain free.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure, but maybe a hot water bottle, or warm heating pad in the area would help. Those moist heat pads you stick in the mircowave are kick ass. That may help the oil to absorb quicker. And...like crowler said, if it is inflammed, then ice it.

Zip91

Awards
I'm not sure, but maybe a hot water bottle, or warm heating pad in the area would help. Those moist heat pads you stick in the mircowave are kick ass. That may help the oil to absorb quicker. And...like crowler said, if it is inflammed, then ice it.
Thanks Bro's. Right delt was pretty sore this afternoon. Messaged the area for 5 minutes.

Then went and worked out Legs hard...Strange. all the soreness is now gone....I didn't do arms or delts, just legs. Maybe all that exercusion doing squats, presses, etc must have done the trick.

Oh, I used some Mineral Ice, this morning which helped a bunch.

rcee

Awards
I don't know if 1 min. per ml is necessary, but I've noticed going a little slower does help with soreness afterwords. I've slammed them in and gone real slow. I definately prefer slow.

Zip91

Awards
So far, so good. Except the Quads.... Damn, Very tight the day after..

Quads are the easiest by far to "administer"

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I figure it probably took me about 30-40 seconds for 1.25ml per delt. I use 25G, so it takes alot of force just to push the oil through the small pin.
Maybe it's that pressure from the 25g needle. That pressure you have to apply over that small area could probalby tear some tissue. Just a theory ;)