1st standard cycle; looking for help/advice from experiences

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  180 lbs.

1st standard cycle; looking for help/advice from experiences

Hello everyone, I am brand new to the site and forums and trying to do some research on body building. I am doing this because I want to start my first “real” cycle and wanted to learn anything from anyone who can point me in the right direction, what to do, what not to do, etc. I want to become an expert before I start. I am 25, 180 lbs, 6’5” and I think about 12-15% body fat. Never had been able to put on muscle and keep it permanently.
    Couple years ago, as a foolish guy with no clue what he was doing and wanted a shortcut to building mass, I did an oral cycle with dbol for about 6 weeks, and did not follow through with nolvadex(?), anti-estrogen post-cycle, which was suggested to me. In that cycle, I ****ed around, drank booze and did not nutrition or work out properly but still put on 20lbs but within a year, lost those gains, so I assume it was more water weight then actual muscle gains.
    I am at a point where I am sick of working out consistently yet never able to keep my gains due to a super fast metabolism. I describe myself as in between an ectomorph and mesomorph body-type; lean, athletic build, wide shoulders, and defined muscles/tone when I was able to keep the gains before losing it fast if I didn’t keep up with working out and due to my fast metabolism.
    I am looking in to a cycle with test, without stacking anything, for a 10-12 wk cycle. If it is feasible, please write down some advice, experiences, facts/rules to follow, what to do, what not to do, anything else I need to know before starting. Thanks!

years working out/training: 5 (never really following through with plans)

bench: 185
    Squat: 185 (never pushed hard because of lower back pain)

Cycle: aiming to do 250mg of test wk 1-4; 500mg rest of standard cycle

Goals: 185-195 lbs with 6-8% body fat

Are my goals realistic?

What do I need specifically for PCT?

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Your goals are completely unrealistic and from your strength numbers, you have a lot that you could accomplish without AAS if you were more dedicated and organized.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

WOW,you have no idea what the **** you're talking about! Fast metabolism ectomorph bull****,go find your maintenance calories and eat a surplus of 500 calories. I dont know what the **** you have been doing for 5 years but its obviously not working. First off learn to count your macros because you wont be able to gain anything if you dont eat right;second fast metabolism bull**** isnt real,its all about calories in vs calories out;third,you have no idea about prohormones/AAS so do your research first because gains from AAS is not possible if you do not know the basics of eating and lifting right.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Kinda what's been said already but I would seriously focus on nutrition as the culprit in you being a "hard gainer". There are many sites that will help you figure out your maintenance calories check out scoobysworkshopDOTcom is a fairly good one to start off with. Eateateateateateat until you want to puke then eateateateat it all again. I've made minor changes to my workout routine and major changes to my diet and eating habits and have seen results that were very pleasantly surprising. I look at food as something to standing in my way of bulking and I must consume as much as possible in order to build up those muscles I train everyday.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First ever cycle, looking for extra advice...
    By SebG88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 05:52 PM
  2. 1st cycle looking for advice on a pct
    By hardgain3r in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 04:09 PM
  3. Epi Strong Cycle Looking for Help
    By sparkman1006 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 09:24 AM
  4. Replies: 26