Summer cutting cycle suggestions

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Hey guy i just want some suggestions for a cutting cycle that i wamt to start middle of may.
This would be my second cycle. My first cycle was Test e for 12 weeks. Gained 20lbs. In week 2 of pct now.

Weighing at 200 and 15% bf

A cycle i have in mind
Week 1-10 Test prop 100mg EOD
Week 6-10 anavar 50mg ED
Adex .5mg E3D

Pct nolva at 40/40/20/20
Daa
Some other test booster

Diet will be at 2000kcal/day protein at 200g carbs at 100g and fats at 100g

I dont know if i should add another compound like EQ at 600mg wk or
raise the test to 150mg eod

My goal is 8-9% bf wtih maximum muscle retained

I mean is this an ok cycle for cutting?
Im open to suggestions

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Run Anavar at 80-100mg for 8 weeks, 4 weeks and 50 mg is to short and to low of a dose. If money is a problem run winny at 100mg for 6 weeks instead of Anavar. If run test at 100mg Ed, but that's just me.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Bf is a little high to be using Anavar anyway. I'd go with the winny

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Avi looks lower than 15%. You have Delt/Pec definition. Besides that, I have nothing else useful to say.

Goodluck

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I agree, if that's u in ur avi then ur lower than 15. Im about 10 in my avi. See the light AB definition. That's what 10% should look like. I have a log u can see a few other pics. Anavar is good at 10%bf but h still need to run it at around 100mg for 8 weeks. Winny is cheap and works well

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
I agree, if that's u in ur avi then ur lower than 15. Im about 10 in my avi. See the light AB definition. That's what 10% should look like. I have a log u can see a few other pics. Anavar is good at 10%bf but h still need to run it at around 100mg for 8 weeks. Winny is cheap and works well
Thats me at 9% last july 153lbs. I been bulkin. :))
And i thought winnie was better at lower bf?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Thats me at 9% last july 153lbs. I been bulkin. :))
And i thought winnie was better at lower bf?
50lbs in 8 months and you only went from 9-15% bf?! Wow nice bulk.

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Yea did dpol and c20 and anabeta elite for 4 months with 1 month break. Plus the test e cycle. i gain very easy :))

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
No winny for higher bf Anavar for lower bf. mastp for 8% and below.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I did test prop and Tren acetate EOD and loved it Ripped and hard

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Oh is tren an option. Testp/trena/mastp. At 50/50/100mg Ed for 8 weeks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I love tren. ****ing love that ****!!! But Winny and test will work. Tren just rips u the fxk up

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah tren for the second cycles probably not the best idea.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U could run high test and winny. I've run 1g test prop and winny for 8 weeks before winny last 6 weeks. It will work

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
I might go 150mg EOD on test p. and get some winnie for 5-6 weeks at 50mg?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
That would do something. Everyone likes winny at different doses, find what's right for u. I like winny at 100mg. My buddy likes it at winny50mg & Anavar at 50mg. I haven't run winny and Anavar at the same time but he loves it

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Id man My buddy keeps on talking about how his joins used to hurt when he ran winni.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah that happens

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
After talking to different ppl and reading more i got dicouraged of running an oral roid so I decided to do test prop 100mg/tren 75mg EOD with Caber at .5/week

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
After talking to different ppl and reading more i got dicouraged of running an oral roid so I decided to do test prop 100mg/tren 75mg EOD with Caber at .5/week
Good choice. U'll want to pin tren every day. The acetate ester gets out of ur system to fast so eod doesent keep stable levels. And with tren u want stable levels. So do like testp 50/trena30 Ed. Throw in a bit of mastp and u'll shred up like crazy. 50mg aday would do it.

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Good choice. U'll want to pin tren every day. The acetate ester gets out of ur system to fast so eod doesent keep stable levels. And with tren u want stable levels. So do like testp 50/trena30 Ed. Throw in a bit of mastp and u'll shred up like crazy. 50mg aday would do it.
That would be too much pinning for me. I hope i can do the eod without problems i need alot of inj sites.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It's not that bad. I use delts, quads, glutes. That's six sites. People do run tren eod, but the sides tend to be a lot worse.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I did EOD and was fine Just don't go over 100cc of tren at one time My buddy did 150cc and passed out

san731

san731

Awards
nothing wrong with runnin var at your bf %. original idea is great. just up the var to 75-100mg ed like has already been said and run it 6-10 weeks and test p 100-150 ed or eod. nothing wrong with using it eod. I wouldn't recommend winny as the sides greatly outweigh any gains with that drug (just my personal opinion). var will give you quality, keepable muscle and is not very toxic at all.

and if you're worried about the dangers of running an oral steroid, it is nothing compared to those of tren. just because it's injected doesn't mean it isn't toxic to your body.

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
I did EOD and was fine Just don't go over 100cc of tren at one time My buddy did 150cc and passed out
100cc injection? Surely you jest. 100mg is maybe what you mean? I would definitely pass out from that huge volume of injection! Haha

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
so everythings ready but i want to make the cycle 12 weeks at least but i dont want to run the tren for longer than 8 weeks.
right now I'm so
cycle is...

test prop 100mg eod wk 1-12
tren ace 75mg eod wk 3-10
caber at .5mg e3d
adex .5 eod

pct start 3 days after last inj
nolva 40/40/30/20
daa
erase 0/0/2/1/
HCGenerate

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
You gonna start a thread with results. I'd subscribe, I'm planning on my first cycle (prop only) and interested in reading what results with prop and tren look like.

Though I'm a rookie and wouldn't run tren with 1st cycle. Always good to think ahead though :)

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
You gonna start a thread with results. I'd subscribe, I'm planning on my first cycle (prop only) and interested in reading what results with prop and tren look like.

Though I'm a rookie and wouldn't run tren with 1st cycle. Always good to think ahead though :)
i dont know if ill log it but if i do ill let you know.
when u starting your cycle? I cant wait to try test prop. test E was awesome but too much water weight.

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
i dont know if ill log it but if i do ill let you know.
when u starting your cycle? I cant wait to try test prop. test E was awesome but too much water weight.
Did you run an AI with it? That should of helped with the water weight. -