New cycle...need expert advice...

DirtyJerz

Awards
So heres the deal, I want to start this new bulking cycle but before I do I want to hear from you all... I have been using sups and test boosters on and off now for the last ten years and nothing ever compared to my gd ol Marine Corps days when I was using Tren X. The gains in strength and size were phenomenal, but if I new then what I know now I would of became a savage... As you all prob already know as soon as it came on the market it was took right off... Now to the meat and potatoes I want to start this new stack that consists of - tren75, deca200, d-anabol25, and test600... My concern is that it sounds a lil excessive as well as what type of support supplements should I sister up with this stack besides milk thistle and the usual fishoil ect.... And is there an estrogen blocker integrated in one of these sups like tren? I may sound like a rookie in the game but I dont give a f*** we all were at some point so please respond with positive and informative feed back not any dumb homo sh**...(no offense to any one in the gay community) I call it like it is... Thank you to all you hard chargers and iron pushers out there looking forward to hearing any suggestions on these products or anything as gd but not as damaging....BlkIce....

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Stats, age, cycle history, and training?

Also that cycle needs quite a bit of work but we will get to that.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I assume you mean oral tren like xtren right? It would also help If you posted the answers to what gerbil asked as well as the specifics of your proposed cycle (weeks, esters, ai, pct, support).

DirtyJerz

Awards
Yes sir, I only try to mess with the oral anabolics, I dont want to mess with any injectables... alright once again I'm a rookie so please bare with me, if I miss anything or sound like a retard just correct me and ask me in barney terms... First of all I'm 5'9 now 154lbs (biggest I ever been) I average between 135 and 140's but thats with like 1-2% bf. As you already know I used tren x which was discontinued as well as d-bol and winnie-v. Recently I have been test boosting with tren13 ethyl stacked with 1MR pre-workout, no bomb, and con-crete.. I also take my protein (syntha 6 and modern bcaa) My ideal weight I would like to get to is between 175 and 185 and I'm hoping by the end of july (which I think is reasonable).. I started lifting again the middle of this january after being off and on for the past 10 years and the longest I lifted consecutively is like 6 months (i know nasty) I'm 26 - 27 y/o so my discipline and dedication is more there pluss not having to worry about deployments and field ops anymore help out alot too.. So.... I just got done with a push pull leg month mostly all barbell with 5s and rep range was 12,10,8,8,6 and drop set at 40-50% max rep but try to get at lest 20(if you have any suggestions on drop sets please help me with that also) I am now on my "monster mass month" 5x5 heavy weight or 5x8 also try to include a drop set with that...the cold part about it is I think I fu***d up my test cycle because I'm about to pct (it should be the other way around right?) I'm just prob like most ppl and try to take sups to the max and even when I'm not suppose too..if I wasn't worried about my organs (pluss I have hypertension and am on meds for it but dont take it) I would prob stay on sups for a year(see the problem) lastly I try to eat at least 5x's a day but I dont know if its the sups or just how I always been its a real struggle to try to eat, I even tried an appetite enhancing protein "mass tadon" its alright but still a struggle... Well I hope my post isn't to painful for yall but at least now you can see why I need yall help...i dont count calories maybe I should but it seems like a nuisance if I were to guess I would say just under the recommended 2500... I dont know if this will help also I am 154lbs but I rep 345 6x's on my dl (which I do once a week) squat I try to stay within my comfort zone doing 5 sets 315 for 10 reps each... Only because I thought I was billy badass one day when the heavy hitters were in the gym and threw 405 on the bar I hit it twice but dropped to low on the third try and wind up having to abandon ship as my life flashed before my eyes... Bb curls 5 sets of 5-6 reps of 135... I'm sure you dont want me to go through my whole lifting routine but I just wanted to give you all an idea of what my 154lbs is capable of somewhat strong but can't gain mass...alright I'm done and sorry for the essay...just help me...thanks killas

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, I only try to mess with the oral anabolics, I dont want to mess with any injectables... alright once again I'm a rookie so please bare with me, if I miss anything or sound like a retard just correct me and ask me in barney terms... First of all I'm 5'9 now 154lbs (biggest I ever been) I average between 135 and 140's but thats with like 1-2% bf. As you already know I used tren x which was discontinued as well as d-bol and winnie-v. Recently I have been test boosting with tren13 ethyl stacked with 1MR pre-workout, no bomb, and con-crete.. I also take my protein (syntha 6 and modern bcaa) My ideal weight I would like to get to is between 175 and 185 and I'm hoping by the end of july (which I think is reasonable).. I started lifting again the middle of this january after being off and on for the past 10 years and the longest I lifted consecutively is like 6 months (i know nasty) I'm 26 - 27 y/o so my discipline and dedication is more there pluss not having to worry about deployments and field ops anymore help out alot too.. So.... I just got done with a push pull leg month mostly all barbell with 5s and rep range was 12,10,8,8,6 and drop set at 40-50% max rep but try to get at lest 20(if you have any suggestions on drop sets please help me with that also) I am now on my "monster mass month" 5x5 heavy weight or 5x8 also try to include a drop set with that...the cold part about it is I think I fu***d up my test cycle because I'm about to pct (it should be the other way around right?) I'm just prob like most ppl and try to take sups to the max and even when I'm not suppose too..if I wasn't worried about my organs (pluss I have hypertension and am on meds for it but dont take it) I would prob stay on sups for a year(see the problem) lastly I try to eat at least 5x's a day but I dont know if its the sups or just how I always been its a real struggle to try to eat, I even tried an appetite enhancing protein "mass tadon" its alright but still a struggle... Well I hope my post isn't to painful for yall but at least now you can see why I need yall help...i dont count calories maybe I should but it seems like a nuisance if I were to guess I would say just under the recommended 2500... I dont know if this will help also I am 154lbs but I rep 345 6x's on my dl (which I do once a week) squat I try to stay within my comfort zone doing 5 sets 315 for 10 reps each... Only because I thought I was billy badass one day when the heavy hitters were in the gym and threw 405 on the bar I hit it twice but dropped to low on the third try and wind up having to abandon ship as my life flashed before my eyes... Bb curls 5 sets of 5-6 reps of 135... I'm sure you dont want me to go through my whole lifting routine but I just wanted to give you all an idea of what my 154lbs is capable of somewhat strong but can't gain mass...alright I'm done and sorry for the essay...just help me...thanks killas
1-2% bf= dead. You need to up your calories and really dedicate yourself to lifting and getting bigger before cycling. I would like to see two years of serious lifting like taking maybe a week off at most, before you cycle.

To gain weight you need to focus on taking in more calorie dense foods. Don't waste your time with mass gainers that cost a fortune and taste like garbage.

Diet diet diet. With out a solid diet you will be bound to fail. There are more than enough diet programs out there that anyone can find one to gain weight.

Find your maintenance caloric intake and then add 500 if that doesnt work add 1000. You need to learn how to gain weight naturally before hoping on a major cycle.

DirtyJerz

Awards
Bet....thank you, I heard something like that before but not so blunt...i needed that.. I just want the easy way like many I figured I would try that cycle just once I know I'm not literally 1-2% bf but its pretty low haha...its just my genetics that I'm so damn little or a "hard gainer". So what your saying is just pct and dont cycle on anything? (thats disappointing to hear) what about just tren 75 or something of that nature? Thanks for your honest response brother

DirtyJerz

Awards
I just read your post again and seen you say go two years natural first that goes to show thats not what I wanted to hear...besides my previous question could I at least test boost time to time...or what should I or could I actually take ie creatine gd protein ect....thanks again

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I just read your post again and seen you say go two years natural first that goes to show thats not what I wanted to hear...besides my previous question could I at least test boost time to time...or what should I or could I actually take ie creatine gd protein ect....thanks again
Protein, BCAAs, creatine, and a multi should get you far. Other than that you just need to eat for the size you want to be. You can mess with test boosters if you would like as well.

DirtyJerz

Awards
Alright thanks bro I'm not gonna bother you anymore with a thousand and one questions like whats a gd test booster lol...but no I'll take your advice and I will continue to update my status month to month...once again I really appreciate you taking out your time to help me out with this matter...and you prob saved me the heartache of my wife bitching at me for spending so much unnecessary doe....take care bro

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks bro I'm not gonna bother you anymore with a thousand and one questions like whats a gd test booster lol...but no I'll take your advice and I will continue to update my status month to month...once again I really appreciate you taking out your time to help me out with this matter...and you prob saved me the heartache of my wife bitching at me for spending so much unnecessary doe....take care bro
She might still be a bit upset when you start raiding the fridge like you have a wasting disease. If you are looking for decent price protein at the moment http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/dymatize/elite-fusion-7-5lb.html with the code of efusion5 is a freaking steal.

DirtyJerz

Awards
Lol especially if the kids start losing out on food...alright thanks again killa