Non newb, First injectable cycle- alreadu read stickies :)

grandroid828

Awards
Hey guys. Ive already ran some orals. I think its time for the real stuff now. Well. In about 2 months actually. But anyways. First and foremost this is a given-

Wk 1-10 Test E- 500mg a week split in 2 doses

Week 2-12 arimidex (the real **** not the bpi LOL)

Week 12-16 - nolva 40/40/20/20
Week 12-16- clomid 50/50/25/25
Week 14-18- dpol. Dont know if thats mecessary but cant hurt?

What im curious about is this. What if i kickstart with halodrol at 50/50/75/75/75/75?? Weeks 1-6

AND/OR

Weeks 6-12 anavar at 40mg??

Cant find alot of info on either of these. Both are relatively mild. So i dont know how bad it would really be to run halo them immediately use var. just lookin for opinions on safety and effectiveness guys. Help me out :) thanks always for sound advice!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys. Ive already ran some orals. I think its time for the real stuff now. Well. In about 2 months actually. But anyways. First and foremost this is a given-

Wk 1-10 Test E- 500mg a week split in 2 doses

Week 2-12 arimidex (the real **** not the bpi LOL)

Week 12-16 - nolva 40/40/20/20
Week 12-16- clomid 50/50/25/25
Week 14-18- dpol. Dont know if thats mecessary but cant hurt?

What im curious about is this. What if i kickstart with halodrol at 50/50/75/75/75/75?? Weeks 1-6

AND/OR

Weeks 6-12 anavar at 40mg??

Cant find alot of info on either of these. Both are relatively mild. So i dont know how bad it would really be to run halo them immediately use var. just lookin for opinions on safety and effectiveness guys. Help me out :) thanks always for sound advice!
Halo is to slow I think. Normally a kicker is run the first four weeks. Something like Msten, SD, Dbol, Anadrol would be better. Also I would start the D-Pol when you start the nolva and Clomid. Could also look into stacking it with Recycle as that's an amazing PCT stack to get everything going good. U could wait until week 16 but I would want my test lvls jumpstarted asap IMO.

grandroid828

Awards
Halo is to slow I think. Normally a kicker is run the first four weeks. Something like Msten, SD, Dbol, Anadrol would be better. Also I would start the D-Pol when you start the nolva and Clomid. Could also look into stacking it with Recycle as that's an amazing PCT stack to get everything going good. U could wait until week 16 but I would want my test lvls jumpstarted asap IMO.
ThNks bro. And well what if i started halo 2 weeks before my first pin then? What do u guys think. Im just curious as to why noone really does this but i feel like if u respond well to halo it would be a great way to get more dry, real gains than dbol or mdrol

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
A lot of people kick start test cycles with orals. Just not something mild like halo. Usually a compound that really shuts you down is preferred because it will yield best gains and you're running a test base so lethargy won't be an issue and your natty test will be shut down regardless. Kick start with the anavar if you have it. IMO, would be better than halo even if start 2 weeks out.