Test p winny injectable , anavar cycle

Flav24

Awards
Just an idea 10 week cycle start anavar at 50mg increase to 70mg
Test p 1-4 week twice a week then increase to 3 times a week
Run winny the same

Any suggestions my first post on here I know I haven't given any mg so any suggestions open to I have about 20 ml of each and 300tabs of 10mg of anavar
Pls only experienced users talking from experience

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
How about you layout your cycle like this?

1-10 Test p 100mg eod
2-10 Winny 75mg eod
1-8 var 50mg ed

Get more test and winny if you cant swing that.

Thats how I would run it.

Flav24

Awards
Thanks for the info would 8 weeks be any good ? Or is that too short ? I can allways get more that is not an issue but wanna keep everything safe as possible some
Idiot told to run anavar for 6 months you probably could but if you never want to use your liver again
This is my first cutting cycle I have done bulking cycle before but nothing like this so just getting ideas
Thanks

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
I wouldnt run var for more than 8 weeks, i did an 8 week cycle of var and made solid progress. Id run 40-60 mgs ed 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon

Flav24

Awards
Think I run it for 8 weeks 50-70 a day
And yeah u can get injectable winny in the uk whenever I read forums online from the states they all use oral
Not a fan of OD rather inject

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Think I run it for 8 weeks 50-70 a day
And yeah u can get injectable winny in the uk whenever I read forums online from the states they all use oral
Not a fan of OD rather inject
Yep me too. I'm in the USA... hard for me to find

Flav24

Awards
I see that's why they all use oral winny uk main stream winny is injec that's what all the guys in the gyms use

Should I run test and winny for longer then 8 weeks ?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I see that's why they all use oral winny uk main stream winny is injec that's what all the guys in the gyms use

Should I run test and winny for longer then 8 weeks ?
Well you could...