first m1t/m5aa cycle with ?'s

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%

first m1t/m5aa cycle with ?'s

ok...this is a new cycle for me....ive used M-dien and 4ad..1test...1ad...oxavar...so i have expeirience.....im gonna try my first m1t cycle as follow;

day 1-5; 5 grams
    day 6-10; 10 grams
    day 11-15; 15 grams...

do think a pct would be necassary?
    i was thinkin nolva and clomid. dont know daily dosages was hoping you guys could help. also im thinking about throwing in m5aa on this cycle didnt know where to throw it and how much to throw in....im 187lbs just to let you know and im 28 years of age. what do u guys think?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by blitzit
    Do think a pct would be necassary?

i was thinkin nolva and clomid. dont know daily dosages was hoping you guys could help.
    40/40/20/20 Nolva should be good.

also im thinking about throwing in m5aa on this cycle didnt know where to throw it and how much to throw in....im 187lbs just to let you know and im 28 years of age. what do u guys think?
    I wouldn't throw it in. You don't need to stack another methyl with M1T, its too taxing on the liver. Why don't you go 10mg M1T all the way through? I don't think your results would be any different. I'd avoid the M1T all together. Its a crappy compound. Theres stuff out there that doesn't make you hate life, I'd take that if I were you.
  3. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.29%

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    I wouldn't throw it in. You don't need to stack another methyl with M1T, its too taxing on the liver. Why don't you go 10mg M1T all the way through? I don't think your results would be any different.
    I concur
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

add some 4ad.
  5. king of useless information!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%

do think a pct would be necassary?

i was thinkin nolva and clomid. dont know daily dosages was hoping you guys could help. also im thinking about throwing in m5aa on this cycle didnt know where to throw it and how much to throw in....im 187lbs just to let you know and im 28 years of age. what do u guys think?
    i see you have experience but should spend some time reading...

I don't think you'll need 15 or even 10 mga for that matter

anyways - yes to PCT considering you are shut down after just 2 days...and as everyone else recommended skip the m5aa and go with 4ad.
    Last edited by kmac6225; 12-21-2004 at 09:31 PM.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

1 do more research

2 yes, you need PCT

3. NEVER STACK METHYL'S, especially when one of them is m1t.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%

no m5aa with m1t eh? ok...first question....what kinda pct? what dosages? how long? just trying to get some opinions here for a 2 week cycle of m1t...i'll be taking creatine with the m1t as well probably some NO as well. but pct...anybody?....and since i have the m5aa, what would be good to stack that with? for a later cycle....thanks all....oh yeah ive done my reading, just trying to get some peoples opinions, some people say stack methyls just wanted to hear your opinions...and i got it. Now i want your opinions on pct thanks.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

pct for m1t nolva 40,30,20,10. a little more or less if you feel its neccessary. its shuts you down hard so do a good pct.
  9. king of useless information!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%

ummm whoever says to stack methyls is someone you shouldn't listen to. Did they work at GNC?

I'm sure you already know this but I'd say nolva 40, 40, 20, 20
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%

nolva will prevent gyno...and im concerned with shutdown and running my biys to natural again...so im thinkin clomid after the cycle as well....what do u think about clomid and dosaging all? thanks for the speedy reply...and when you guys mean 40/40/20/20
    you mean first 2 weeks at 40mg a day and the weeks 3-4 at 20mg? correct? is that how youre writing and meaning it?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.95%

DO MORE RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

nolva will prevent gyno...and im concerned with shutdown and running my biys to natural again...so im thinkin clomid after the cycle as well....what do u think about clomid and dosaging all? thanks for the speedy reply...and when you guys mean 40/40/20/20
    you mean first 2 weeks at 40mg a day and the weeks 3-4 at 20mg? correct? is that how youre writing and meaning it?
    you've done all those other compounds you listed and never run a proper PCT? your local internist thanks you.

you can run clomid. i like to. gets me back in the game faster, but expect some zits. run 50/50/25/25 or even 25 all the way through. dont go 100mg to start as both clomid and nolva are serm's and as such should be minimized. you can also drop the nolva to 30/20/20/10 if you run clomid alongside.

def. add some 4-ad if you enjoy feeling good about anything.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%

you know this place has the real potential to be a good forum, but there are a lot of *******s up in here that jump conclusions. For instance; THEBRAKES saying "you've done all those other compounds you listed and never run a proper PCT?"....did i mentioned that i didnt run a pct? you just jumped to conclusions.by the way i did now im wondering about m1t and what how much should a pct differ from what ive done in the past...and to the dumbass "gsteclipse97" saying;"DO MORE RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!"....what the hell do u think im doing here einstein? and same goes to UNDERTAKER. One guy says run 10mg a day...the next guy posts and says do more research, 5mg would be great...so who the hell is right in that situation? We all come here to give information and learn...to do research....in order to do that you must ask legit questions...hell thats what were all here for, if we all new the answers this site wouldnt exist.... The best way to learn is by asking questions and reading....ive done my reading, and now i want opinions of users and expeirenced people, now when i ask, im told to do more research...and again im doing my research by asking questions. Thats like going to math class after reading all about how to perform math and coming to class and having a question concerning what you dont fully understand...than being told to do more research, what purpose would a class like that serve? This is a forum for discussion and to help...not belittle and make sarcastic remarks towards people cause people are rooks at the game...help share the knowlegdge you guys have by answering questions. I hope a few board moderators read this, cause theres no dumb question when dealing with supplements that can harm you permanently...no dumb questions, whats dumb is not asking questions...even if theyre rook questions...lets not mock and belittle each other...lets help each other....thanks.......oh and nobody answered my question.......when you guys mean 40/40/20/20
    you mean first 2 weeks at 40mg a day and the weeks 3-4 at 20mg? correct? is that how youre writing and meaning it? sorry i dont know the lingo im new to forums...not new to AAS/PH/PS
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%

oh and also thanks to wastedwhiteboy2 for answering my questions and staying on topic...thanks....and kmac6225 for doing the same for the most part, i didnt suspect a sarcastic "feel" to your writing...thanks for the input to you both
  15. king of useless information!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%

yes you are correct 40 mg a day for 2 weeks, 20mg a day for the following two weeks.
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

no offense dude, but if you did the research before you posted you would have already had the answers to your questions.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%

thebreaks

Research is not posting questions that have been answered over and over again. Research is using the SEARCH option at the top of the page. Also when THEBREAKS thought that you did not use PCT for your other cycles I think just about everyone else that read your thread thought the same thing. If you are questioning using correct PCT for M1T and dont know what 40,40,20,20 means in correlation to nolva it is a good assumption that you have not done PCT before. Good luck on your cycle.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%

to rebel...where did i say anything that i didnt know anything about pct? i was wanting your opinions on a straight M1T pct...i dont see any post threads on a straight m1t cycle with pct examples.......all i see is, you shouldnt do that, stay away from m1t, or stack it 4derm...ok thats great stay on topic ppl and answer the question....me not understanding 40/40/20/20...doesnt imply i dont know PCT...it means that i dont understand the lingo on how to explain it on the internet...like i stated before im new to forums and boards. so again, i got my answer from this forum after pulling teeth...and UNDERTAKER...again i have my views from the research i gathered about pct on a m1t cycle and wanted others opinions and was going to weigh the options...but most of what i got was people telling me what to stack m1t with and i need to do more research...I agreed with you guys with stacking methyls together, although some ppl and forums disagree...even on this forum. The PCT for M1T that some of you guys preferred was the same plan i had...by asking questions i was gathering information and seeing what more expereinced users were dosing or suggested dosing on a plain m1t cycle since i have no history with m1t...seeking users, and knowledgable members counsel is not consider research? i dont care.... this is an argument between the definitions of "research"...were using this word in two different meanings. thanks for the help and no harm...
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.82%

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...earchid=182044

Dude, all the answers for your questions were in this search. I inputed M1T* and did titles only. You could get more than these 44 threads if you kept looking. Thats why people told you to do research, you weren't the first person to ask these questions.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The questions you are asking have been asked since this board started a few years ago. You have to understand that answering them over, and over again is well rather annoying. Not saying you are or anyone who has these questions are bothering anyone. The search button is there so that you can research these questions you have before posting any questions that could have been answered.

Pct is a must for any cycle. Especially m1t. 40/40/20/20 refers to the dosage amount per week. 40 for one week, 40 for second week, and so on.

You say that you have done research already, but no offense the questions you have asked are very basic and show lack of any type of seraching. If you think the members here are hard on you, you are wrong, this board is very patient when it comes to new ppl.

Good luck with your cycle, and I hope that you can stay and learn some more things as Ana'Minds has a lot to offer.

21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.95%

blitzit your a ****in idiot. if you say you have run cycles before but then you ask do i need to pct? you dont know anything. i dont care what you run or for how long you run it you need to do PCT. so once again DO MORE RESEARCH before askin a ****in question that anyone who has run a cycle before should know the answer too
  22. king of useless information!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%

well some of us are patient....at any rate this board will teach you a lot - just have some patience yourself and you'll pick up a ton of knowledge
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%

Quote Originally Posted by gsteclipse97
    blitzit your a ****in idiot. if you say you have run cycles before but then you ask do i need to pct? you dont know anything. i dont care what you run or for how long you run it you need to do PCT. so once again DO MORE RESEARCH before askin a ****in question that anyone who has run a cycle before should know the answer too

hahahahahhaha

Similar Forum Threads

1. first test c cycle with PCT
    By Dirty music in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 08:37 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 02:53 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 04:37 AM
  4. my first m1t cycle
    By Omega in forum Cycle Info