Ostra ,Epi,Stano ??

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Ostra ,Epi,Stano ??

A friend is starting a Ostra ,Epi,Stano recomp cycle

My question is does it make sense he also added in Ostra . I have read many times people use it more bridge to PCT or Standalone but cant seem to find much with it stacked with PH. Hes only adding it because someone add the gym told him it will help with recomp

2. SPS

No its a waste of money to run it with the epi and stano
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

if he wanted to add more **** to the stack for a better recomp, then he shoulda added 11oxo or hdrol. ostarine is better during pct because of its low to no suppressn and ability to activate the AR and maintain or increase gains
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    No its a waste of money to run it with the epi and stano
    yea that was my thoughts also but wanted to check here

Thanks
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    if he wanted to add more **** to the stack for a better recomp, then he shoulda added 11oxo or hdrol. ostarine is better during pct because of its low to no suppressn and ability to activate the AR and maintain or increase gains
    I'm sorry, but people keep saying this a lot about Ostarine, but ALL the bloods I've seen show that it is pretty suppressive, even at 12.5mg. The Ostarine was ran after recovery as well.

I'm sure you can recover, just a lot slower.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

i don't know what you are talking about. the problem with majority of peoples bloods is the purity of the compound. and the dose. its papers show anabolism response at doses 3mg.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post

I'm sorry, but people keep saying this a lot about Ostarine, but ALL the bloods I've seen show that it is pretty suppressive, even at 12.5mg. The Ostarine was ran after recovery as well.

I'm sure you can recover, just a lot slower.
    I've seen people run it at 25 mg with no suppression at all..none..zip and in pct completely recovered using the best of the best ostarine from sources we all love and trust...so there's nothing conclusive at all...everyone has a different story with osta ... I personally have done osta in pct with balls huge sex drive through roof..continued gains amazing so I love osta I'm pct..10-20 mg is good...all the bloods..really..you must not be looking very hard...and what ostarine can potentially suppress is total test..free test (the shyt that counts is unaffected! Just drop osta after 4 weeks and continue normal pct for another two weeks to guarantee full recovery. If there is any total test suppression it will bounce back very very quickly...also I personally think some of these research companies are low dosing steroids in the sarms which is causing suppression....oh and hold on the bloods you are looking at are not run with a serm guaranteed. Nor are they even run in pct most of the suppressive bloods I have seen were shown during a solo cycle. 20 mg osta is not strong enough to overcome a serm unless the serm was bunk lol
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I've seen people run it at 25 mg with no suppression at all..none..zip and in pct completely recovered using the best of the best ostarine from sources we all love and trust...so there's nothing conclusive at all...everyone has a different story with osta ... I personally have done osta in pct with balls huge sex drive through roof..continued gains amazing so I love osta I'm pct..10-20 mg is good...all the bloods..really..you must not be looking very hard...and what ostarine can potentially suppress is total test..free test (the shyt that counts is unaffected! Just drop osta after 4 weeks and continue normal pct for another two weeks to guarantee full recovery. If there is any total test suppression it will bounce back very very quickly...also I personally think some of these research companies are low dosing steroids in the sarms which is causing suppression....oh and hold on the bloods you are looking at are not run with a serm guaranteed. Nor are they even run in pct most of the suppressive bloods I have seen were shown during a solo cycle. 20 mg osta is not strong enough to overcome a serm unless the serm was bunk lol
    Could you post a link to the blood work of these people who have run it with no suppression at all?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi/Stano/Transaderm cycle. Thoughts and Advice Please
    By slothfetish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:14 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 10:23 PM
  3. epi/stano-zol/...?
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:44 PM