Starting a Test E, Dbol cycle
- 03-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Starting a Test E, Dbol cycle
I'm new to this site, but I saw a lot a great info her so decided to join, also because I have a question...
I've done a couple cycles before, mainly Test and either, deca, dbol or tren (I didnt like tren)
Im looking to do this cycle:
Week 1-12 - Test E - 2cc's a week, one shot on Wed (1cc) and 1 on Sun (1 cc)
Week 1-2 - 30 to 50mg Dbol to quick start things.
Last cycle I did like this (2 years ago), I did only 1cc a week of T4 spreaded in the same days as mentioned above,
and dbol I can't quite remember the duration, but I know it was 40mg a day (20mg morning, 20mg night)
What do you think of this cycle so far?
Also, I don't really retain water (don't ask me why) so I'm just taking a good fatburner to keep things lean.
- 03-14-2013, 05:52 PM
- 03-14-2013, 09:25 PM
What are your supports and PCT?SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
03-14-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm just a dude chasing a dream
03-14-2013, 11:36 PM
03-14-2013, 11:46 PM
I'm gonna run the Dbol at 50mg ed for 4 weeks.
I don't know really what cycle support means (sorry, that's why I'm here...more info)
I'm 33, 5'9, 186lbs, 12%bf, been lifting for about 10 years now, just got a little to busy and fell of regular training, but I'm a PT so I get to "exercise".
Diet wise, I don't really count calories, but here it is:
4 egg whites
4 while grain waffles
2 servings cottage cheese
2 slices Ezekiel bread
5 slices low sodium turkey
2 turkey bacon
1 slice fat free cheese
2 servings brown rice
2 servings ground turkey breast
Greens or mushrooms
2 protein bars
A bunch of mixed nuts
Big ass salad with about 8oz of eye of round steak
I'm also taking MYO12, vitamin C for immune system support, BCAA's and a post workout shake with carb supps in it.
I hope this helps, and thanks for the advice so far gents!
03-14-2013, 11:47 PM
03-14-2013, 11:50 PM
03-15-2013, 12:06 AM
2 weeks after last shot.
03-15-2013, 12:07 AM
03-15-2013, 12:13 AM
03-15-2013, 12:14 AM
03-15-2013, 01:37 AM
I wish I could have started my 12 week blast with some dbol thrown in... Oh well maybe next time.
03-15-2013, 02:49 AM
You need to wait 2 weeks because after your last shot your test levels are still much higher than normal.. this equals suppression.. you dont wanna restart your natural hormone production while suppression it i quess?
03-15-2013, 07:06 AM
03-15-2013, 08:26 AM
03-15-2013, 11:57 AM
Everything from vitamins and healthy oils for immune and BP to liver support for the Dbol. Probiotics are good also whwn taking orals or just for good health. Different people swear by different products but at least get the basics.
03-15-2013, 03:01 PM
03-15-2013, 11:14 PM
just an honest recommendation for your cardiovascular health:
1. make sure u know your baseline blood pressure before you start your cycle, because its going to go up from there
2. All the support supps for blood pressure will never replace the benefit of doing cardio while on cycle(although they can help)
3. Take your blood pressure weekly, i cant tell you how many times i see someone saying "i went to the doctors and my blood pressure is XXX/XXX too high and he wants to put me on hypertensive meds"
4. Most guys that cycle ignore doing cardio on cycle when in fact it is the time you should be doing the most amount of cardio, you ll still make plenty of gains as long as your eating correctly
5. stay hydrated, if your bp does skyrocket think about adding an AI to reduce water retention
03-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Ok so do you have an aromataze inhibitor for on cycle?? Why only two weeks of dbol?? Usual kicker is at least 4. Pct def two weeks after last pin, your exogenous test levels should have dripped below suppressive levels by this point. Also man that doesn't look like a lot of food. Whats your TDEE? And how do you know your eating above it??
03-16-2013, 08:13 AM
I know the consensus is two weeks, but i thought i read somewhere (from a respectable source) that you should actually begin PCT 21 days after your last inject with enathanate, maybe someone can pull a source
03-16-2013, 08:52 AM
03-16-2013, 06:54 PM
The 30-50 mg is on point start low go high. And also of your doctor finds out so let it be, he can only provide you with a better opinion. Because when your BP is high they will do blood work and find most likely abnormal labs values and then it will be a whole new ball game to cover things up.
Similar Forum Threads
- By donkeykong in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-14-2009, 04:19 AM
- By Motox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-25-2009, 05:11 PM
- By devilsadvo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2008, 04:48 PM
- By sfearl1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 460Last Post: 03-04-2008, 05:40 PM
- By Trench in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2006, 09:01 AM