Halo 25 Stack and PCT Questions NEED ADVICE

wt540

Awards
Hey all. Long time reader, first time poster. After extensive research and online reading,I have put together my first ever PH/PCT regimen but I would like some adviceon it from someone who has run one before, knows the science behind theproducts and knows how to balance them.
I am 32 yrs old, 5’5, 170 lbswith 17 years of lifting experience and 20% bodyfat. My gaining workout I run is 1 bodypart a day,6 days a week with legs on Saturday and Sunday off; rotating exercises perbodypart per week with warmups plus 4 exercises per bodypart 4 sets with12/10/8/6 reps increasing weight. Abs 3times a week, 15 minute cardio before every workout. I am changing my diet and protein intake foreach stage accordingly.
Here is my planned Pre/ON/PCT Cycle:
***Goal – Gain 8 to12 lbs of muscle mass and drop bodyfat to 16 – 18%.
PRECYCLE:
(week 1 – 4)
USP Labs – Prime- 6 a day- Natural test booster
USP Labs – Anabolic Pump- 3 a day – Insulinifier
USP Labs – Powerfull – 3 a day – HGH booster
Multi vitamin
Fish oil

PH CYCLE:
(week 5 – 10)
LGI - Halo 25 – (50/75/75/75/100/100)- PH
USP Labs – Powerfull – 3 a day – HGH Booster
Cycle Assist
Animal Stak
Joint Assist
Fish Oil

PCT CYCLE:
(week 11 – 15)
Purus Labs – Recycle – 8 a day – Test Booster
Inhibit E
Gaspari Labs – Size On – Creatine – workout days
Liver Assist
Animal Pak
Fish Oil
1.) Howdoes this look? Comments?
2.) Icannot find an OTC SERM; is there one I can use in this PCT instead of an AI? Or do I need onefor Halo?
3.) CanI combine the Halo 25 with another non-methyl PH during the cycle? Or can itstand alone? If so which?
4.) Afterthe PCT, can I begin another PH cycle ? If not how much time and do I extend the PCTor should I go back to the Precycle?
5.) Isthe Powerfull necessary? Or is there another HGH booster I should be adding?
6.) ShouldI be using an insulinifier (SIMS) with Halo 25? Is Anabolic Pump ok or should I haveanother?
7.) AreRecycle and Prime the same thing? Are they interchangeable?
8.) Iunderstand halo 25 is a mild ph. I willbe running CEL- M LMG and H Drol next; these are stronger phs then halo 25correct?
Thanks to anyone that can helphere. I have done extensive reading but no one seems to have this cycle anywhere and I would like advice from someone who knows. Thanks again. Please comment on any or all ofthis cycle to help me develop the best possible results.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
drop the usplabs pre cycle, obtain a serm....

SPS

Awards
  • Established
drop the usplabs pre cycle, obtain a serm....
Quoted for truth. Not for sure what forums you have been doing your research but you need to do more reading particularly on this board. What does your diet look like now and how will you change it? What are your goals for protien and overall calorie intake? H drol is halodrol is halo 25.

amiller745

Awards
Dude you can get a serm. Also drop all the USP labs stuff and the Animal stak. You don't need all those test boosters pre and on cycle.

amiller745

Awards
I think you should do even more research. Halo25 and hdrol are the same thing lol.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
To answer your specific questions
1. It's not.a good cycle it needs work
2.you need a serm,.but you have to find it on your own
3.its good enough for your first run but you could
4.getting bloodwork done is the only way to know for sure, broscience says time on +pct = time off which isn't bad advice
The rest of the.answers are no.

wt540

Awards
Thanks for the fast responses guys. Didn't realize the Hdrol and Halo 25 were the same, like I said first cycle. So drop the PreCycle stuff and Animal Stak; roger that. Find a good SERM, heard, just cant seem to find any otc anywhere, but I will keep looking; Protein intake atm is 190gs a day, carbs are at 140gs / I will be changing it to 275gs of protein a day with 200gs of carbs a day on cycle. ALSO: Do you run a cycle/then PCT/ then cycle or take time off? If you take time off how much before trying another cycle? Ill keep reading your posts and continue reading on site. Any help with links would be great also. Thanks all keep it coming.

amiller745

Awards
Thanks for the fast responses guys. Didn't realize the Hdrol and Halo 25 were the same, like I said first cycle. So drop the PreCycle stuff and Animal Stak; roger that. Find a good SERM, heard, just cant seem to find any otc anywhere, but I will keep looking; Protein intake atm is 190gs a day, carbs are at 140gs / I will be changing it to 275gs of protein a day with 200gs of carbs a day on cycle. Ill keep reading your posts and continue reading on site. Any help with links would be great also. Thanks all keep it coming.
SERMs are widely available online. If you want to gain weight you might want to raise carbs up a bit.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
It's best to not start another cycle until you have recovered from your last cycle. The only way to know you have recovered is bloodwork and looking at your test, estro levels etc. Other advice is time on + pct = time off. And the amount of time it would take you to recover without a serm is much longer, you are also at greater risk for other sides like gyno.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It's best to not start another cycle until you have recovered from your last cycle. The only way to know you have recovered is bloodwork and looking at your test, estro levels etc. Other advice is time on + pct = time off. And the amount of time it would take you to recover without a serm is much longer, you are also at greater risk for other sides like gyno.
he stated this would be his first cycle....

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the fast responses guys. Didn't realize the Hdrol and Halo 25 were the same, like I said first cycle. So drop the PreCycle stuff and Animal Stak; roger that. Find a good SERM, heard, just cant seem to find any otc anywhere, but I will keep looking; Protein intake atm is 190gs a day, carbs are at 140gs / I will be changing it to 275gs of protein a day with 200gs of carbs a day on cycle. ALSO: Do you run a cycle/then PCT/ then cycle or take time off? If you take time off how much before trying another cycle? Ill keep reading your posts and continue reading on site. Any help with links would be great also. Thanks all keep it coming.
he stated this would be his first cycle....
I was responding to the above question

aevarts91

aevarts91

Awards
As everyone has already said, you have a LOT more research to do. Aside from that:

Preload your cycle assist, joint assist, liver assist (unless its TUDCA), fish oil, and multi. Continue these through PCT. Speaking of multi's, it appears you have three different ones. Pick one and stick with it from your loading phase through PCT. The less variables the better.

Drop all the natty test and hgh boosters. Don't take anymore advice from whoever told you that you need these.

Find a SERM. It's necessary. It's easy. No excuses.

Since this is your first PH run, don't even begin to think of your next cycle! You have no idea how you will react to any of the compounds you're putting in your body. You'll have plenty of time after PCT to plan your next run.

Make sure your diet and training are absolutely solid. This is where your gains will come from.

wt540

Awards
Will do. Thanks for all the fast responses guys. Its really great to get feedback on something I'm interested in trying after debating it for so long. Any and all advice is welcome and I am reviewing all your comments and will keep you posted on progress starting in two weeks. Thanks again all!

wt540

Awards
OK GUYS. After all the great feedback here is my revised ph/pct cycle. Comments and help welcome: PRECYCLE:
(week 1 – 4)
Cycle Assist
USP Labs – Powerfull – 3 a day – HGH booster
Multi vitamin
Fish oil

PH CYCLE:
(week 5 – 10)
LGI - Halo 25 – (50/75/75/75/100/100)- PH
4 andro Rx – Ironmag Labs
Cycle Assist
Joint Assist
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin
***Creatine last 2 weeks
(2 grams of protein a day per lbs of weight/1.5gram carbs for lbs or weight)
PCT CYCLE:
(week 11 – 15)
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Animal Stak – Test Booster OR Recycle USP Labs - Test Booster
DAA power –Test Booster Support
Creatine Daily
Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Multivitamin (2 grams of protein a day per lbs of weight/1gram carbs for lbs or weight)

amiller745

Awards
OK GUYS. After all the great feedback here is my revised ph/pct cycle. Comments and help welcome: PRECYCLE:
(week 1 - 4)
Cycle Assist
USP Labs - Powerfull - 3 a day - HGH booster
Multi vitamin
Fish oil

PH CYCLE:
(week 5 - 10)
LGI - Halo 25 - (50/75/75/75/100/100)- PH
4 andro Rx - Ironmag Labs
USP Labs - Powerfull - 3 a day - HGH Booster
Cycle Assist
Joint Assist
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin
***Creatine last 2 weeks
PCT CYCLE:
(week 11 - 15)
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Animal Stak - Test Booster OR Recycle USP Labs - Test Booster
DAA power -Test Booster Support
Creatine Daily
Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Multivitamin (2 grams of protein a day per lbs of weight/1gram carbs for lbs or weight)
Take out the Powerfull

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
(week 1 - 4)
Cycle Assist
USP Labs - Powerfull - 3 a day - HGH booster
Multi vitamin
Fish oil

PH CYCLE:
(week 5 - 10)
LGI - Halo 25 - (50/75/75/75/100/100)- PH
4 andro Rx - Ironmag Labs
Cycle Assist
Joint Assist
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin
***Creatine last 2 weeks
PCT CYCLE:
(week 11 - 15)
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Animal Stak - Test Booster OR Recycle USP Labs - Test Booster
DAA power -Test Booster Support
Creatine Daily
Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
whats ur deal with the powerfull pre cycle?

aevarts91

aevarts91

Awards
Take out the Powerfull
This.

Everything else looks pretty solid.

The test boosters in PCT are a little redundant. I'd keep the DAA and trade the Animal Stak for an AI. It appears Purus Labs Recycle is a test booster and AI, I'm going to have to read some logs myself and see if anyone has had good results with just this and a SERM.

wt540

Awards
I had the Powerfull to boost HGH levels...in the other supps I didn't see any HGH boosters except the Animal Stak. But I hear that. Ill take it out and try it. Not this week but next Ill begin my PH cycle. Thanks for all the help guys, its great to have feedback from experienced lifters. Ill post the progress and results.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sounds good, maybe some coQ10 for blood pressure, worked well for me....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sounds good, maybe some coQ10 for blood pressure, worked well for me....