Decisions with epi cycle. Please help!

Milkman h

Awards
I am running my first ph cycle and have a few questions about adding stano to it. I am 35 years old, am pretty thick at 230. Height is 5'11" and have been lifting on an off all my life. I have been going hard for 3 years strait now and want to do a recomp cycle. Below will be my cycle info. My main question is should I stack stano with my cycle? I know stano is not a methyl but I'm worried about stacking 2 dht products. I am in good health and have no known family history of prostate problems but do have a history of baldness. I do have some receding hairline. I want to stack stano in case I get some lethargy. I also could use the added aggression in the gym since I work 60+ hours a week and only average 4-7 hours of sleep a day! Your advise will be greatly appreciated! Here is my cycle:

Cel cycle assist split between 2 doses 4 hours after epi running through pct
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
rpn havoc-20 for first 2 days
0/0/30/30/40/40/40
lgi stano-200
0/0/600/600/600/600/600
multi vitamin
8.5mg fish oil per day split into 2 servings
joint care
taurine

Pct
clomid
75-/50/25/25
erase
0/0/3/3/2/1
daa
3/3/3/3/3/3/
Creatine select
10g/10/10/10/10/10

i know stano takes 2 weeks to kick in. I figurethe first 2 weeks of epi at 30 mg and stano will be there when I bump up to 40mg. I don't want to run 2 bottles of stano at 800 because of it being my first ph cycle and am worried an overload of dht. Again any advise will be greatly appreciated. Should I do the stano or just the epi since its my first run. I don't plan on running ph's all the time. Just want to give a try. Thanks.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am running my first ph cycle and have a few questions about adding stano to it. I am 35 years old, am pretty thick at 230. Height is 5'11" and have been lifting on an off all my life. I have been going hard for 3 years strait now and want to do a recomp cycle. Below will be my cycle info. My main question is should I stack stano with my cycle? I know stano is not a methyl but I'm worried about stacking 2 dht products. I am in good health and have no known family history of prostate problems but do have a history of baldness. I do have some receding hairline. I want to stack stano in case I get some lethargy. I also could use the added aggression in the gym since I work 60+ hours a week and only average 4-7 hours of sleep a day! Your advise will be greatly appreciated! Here is my cycle:

Cel cycle assist split between 2 doses 4 hours after epi running through pct
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
rpn havoc-20 for first 2 days
0/0/30/30/40/40/40
lgi stano-200
0/0/600/600/600/600/600
multi vitamin
8.5mg fish oil per day split into 2 servings
joint care

Pct
clomid
75-/50/25/25
erase
0/0/3/3/2/1
daa
3/3/3/3/3/3/
Creatine select
10g/10/10/10/10/10

i know stano takes 2 weeks to kick in. I figurethe first 2 weeks of epi at 30 mg and stano will be there when I bump up to 40mg. I don't want to run 2 bottles of stano at 800 because of it being my first ph cycle and am worried an overload of dht. Again any advise will be greatly appreciated. Should I do the stano or just the epi since its my first run. I don't plan on running ph's all the time. Just want to give a try. Thanks.
Hey man - I think your pct looks pretty solid. But not sure whether the stano will do much good stacked with epi. I know a lot of people run it with hdrol or 4ad. Otherwise, you will probably see nice results solo. My sweet spot with epi is 40, but u could start with 30 just to see how u respond. Good luck....

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you most likely wont get any lethargy from epistane. but id say just go with 4dhea if youre that worried. it will help counteract the dry joints too

rynie27

Awards
personally i get terrible lethargy from epi at 40mg. Then again everyone is different, i get no lethargy from sd...

Milkman h

Awards
What 4 dhea product would you recommend and how would you dose it?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
stano plus epi can be harsh on your hair especially if you have bad hair genetics.
stano is good to combat lethargy and help libido throughout cycle, idk for a first cycle h-drol would be the safer choice as epi for most people is either hit or miss, i find it to be quite a bit harsher.