nolva or clomid and dosing help

constantmover

Awards
I'm currently on cycle and i was looking for help on what would be good pct dosing for nolva or clomid(which one is better,opinions?)for a 245~250lb guy.
Also are the aquaeous solutions on research sites able to be drank b/c i'm not injecting anything, are there pill forms available anywhere?
Thanks for everything. Your help is greatly appreciatiated.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you really should have had this all figured out BEFORE you went on cycle......

yes you drink the solutions take nolva for 4 weeks since you have the liquids take 3 ml a day for the first 2 weeks and 1.5 mg a day for the next 2 weeks this will work out to 40mg and 20mg of actual tamoxifen respectfully

this also could have EASILY been found with a search

constantmover

Awards
calm down it's just a question.

you really should have had this all figured out BEFORE you went on cycle......

yes you drink the solutions take nolva for 4 weeks since you have the liquids take 3 ml a day for the first 2 weeks and 1.5 mg a day for the next 2 weeks this will work out to 40mg and 20mg of actual tamoxifen respectfully

this also could have EASILY been found with a search
Thanks for the advice but jeez man...................

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree that it's downright stupid to already be "on-cycle" and not know the simplest things about PCT, where to get it, or have it on-hand. Get some nolva asap.

Aeternal

Awards
I have to agree that it's downright stupid to already be "on-cycle" and not know the simplest things about PCT, where to get it, or have it on-hand. Get some nolva asap.[/QUOTE

I agree as well, But I would estimate that 80% of steriod/PH users don't know what PCT is. Almost all of my friends have ran cycles and have not ran any kind of PCT afterwards, which explains why they lose almost all of the weight gained on cycle. Not everyone is as informed as us. Most bodybuilders get there information from bodybuilding magazines which to the best of my knowledge don't outline how to properly run any kind of cycle.

Just a thought.....

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree that it's downright stupid to already be "on-cycle" and not know the simplest things about PCT, where to get it, or have it on-hand. Get some nolva asap.[/QUOTE

I agree as well, But I would estimate that 80% of steriod/PH users don't know what PCT is. Almost all of my friends have ran cycles and have not ran any kind of PCT afterwards, which explains why they lose almost all of the weight gained on cycle. Not everyone is as informed as us. Most bodybuilders get there information from bodybuilding magazines which to the best of my knowledge don't outline how to properly run any kind of cycle.

Just a thought.....
To sum up for everyone, that means only 20% of bodybuilders should use ph/aas and since we make up less than 1% of the total population of which 20% should use ass/ph that means less than .20% of the population should use steroids.

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
My lab rats need more nolva from custom. Do they still carry the liquid nolva?

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
My lab rats need more nolva from custom. Do they still carry the liquid nolva?
Check the recent thread in his area below on M4ohn. I asked him for an ETA on research chems for after the new year and he advised me to look elsewhere for now. I would guess by his answer that if you are planning research in the next 6 weeks or so not to wait for his re-stock.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
...... all of my friends have ran cycles and have not ran any kind of PCT afterwards, which explains why they lose almost all of the weight gained on cycle........
Mine, too. I found it hilarious when they got post cycle depression on top of no PCT to help bring those test levels back;they felt like **** and they wondered WHY. My one rich-boy friend started seeing a shrink for a couple of weeks :D roflmao!!!

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
another quality member who has obviously read the stickies and did his research --- wait no

darkcrayz

Awards
during cycle im assuming you should take anti e's. im gonna do a 4 week 1ad, 4ad cycle. i was wondering if i should, and how much nolvadex to take during cycle? i think i have the post cycle figured out.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
search it...

you don't HAVE to take anti e's while on...you should have them on hand in case any gyno or other problems arise. If you were to take it I'd go w/ 10 mg ed

constantmover

Awards
You guys are hillarious, i've done pct before but never used nolva. So i guess since i never used nolva, i don't know about pct?
Oh thats right that is the ONLY form of pct. (please)
Ha ha it would take i guy named longdog to call something downright stupid. :goodpost: :rofl:
Regardless of the "cool guys" who had something "slick and cool" to say.
I appreciate the help, seriously.
Bye Bye guys............ :wave: :wave: :wave: :rofl: :rofl:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what a shame to see you go ... you will be dearly missed

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personal attacks on respected members of this board are childish. These guys were trying to get you to research on your own as questions like this are very basic.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
it is true nolva isnt the only pct but it is the best, imo. i cant imagine running a ph cycle and not doing some kind of pct. I always start mine the last week of my cycle.

Hopefully anyone thinking of doing a ph/aas cycle will realize from reading and research how important pct is....that is unless u wanna lose your gains and be limp as a wet rag.

timogburn

Awards
I agree as well, But I would estimate that 80% of steriod/PH users don't know what PCT is.
Agreed, the first PH cycle I did, I was given 1-TU by a friend, and I just followed the instruction on the bottle. I didn't have access to the internet at the time, and found no info on PCT in the magazines I was reading. I ended up gaining about 20 pounds during the 6 week cycle, and I lost about 12 afterwards. Needless to say, the next cycle I sure as hell had nolva on hand for afterwards and I kept 80% of the weight gained.