M-sten and lower back pain???

atl3128

Awards
I have been on M-sten rx @ 20mg for 2 weeks along with my normal TRT dose of test cyp at 200 mg every 6 days and I have to say that my strength has really started to improve the only problem is I am having some lower back pains along with some nose bleeds. I can deal with the occasional nose bleed if I have to however the lower back pains are pretty hard to deal with. Is there any thing I can take that would help the back pains and the nose bleeds?

Mike71884

Awards
Getting a nose bleed out if the blue can be a sign of high BP. Have you checked yours latley? Also as far as the back pain could they be back pumps? If it feels like you just did 100 back extensions must likely pumps. Throw in 3-5 gms taurine and a banana a day and see if that helps. Also keep hydrated with plenty of water. But seriously get the BP checked STAT

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes inflamed prostate can cause lower back discomfort too. It feels a little lower in the back and deeper.

atl3128

Awards
It is mostly lower back pain like I have just done back extensions. I have not checked my blood pressure yet but normally i get headaches when my bp is high

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Sounds like back pumps. I get them on deadlift days at times, even off cycle. 3-4g taurine pre workout with some extra water should do the trick. Also, a longer rest between sets if they get really bad. Nose bleeds could be BP related but if no headaches, it may not be. Get BP checked ASAP. 50 bucks for your own personal BP cuff is a great investment. Also depending on where you live, I'm in NC, weather changes could lead to bloody noses. For me, weather changes + my house is heated through propane (dry air) can lead to bloody noses on and off cycle. Also dehydration can factor in for both as well. Up water intake, add taurine PWO, and get BP checked. Should be good to go. Up support supps if desired. Should be fine brother. Severe headaches + nose bleeds would be much more severe IMO. Get checked but you should be good.

atl3128

Awards
Sounds like back pumps. I get them on deadlift days at times, even off cycle. 3-4g taurine pre workout with some extra water should do the trick. Also, a longer rest between sets if they get really bad. Nose bleeds could be BP related but if no headaches, it may not be. Get BP checked ASAP. 50 bucks for your own personal BP cuff is a great investment. Also depending on where you live, I'm in NC, weather changes could lead to bloody noses. For me, weather changes + my house is heated through propane (dry air) can lead to bloody noses on and off cycle. Also dehydration can factor in for both as well. Up water intake, add taurine PWO, and get BP checked. Should be good to go. Up support supps if desired. Should be fine brother. Severe headaches + nose bleeds would be much more severe IMO. Get checked but you should be good.
Thank you for the help!
I think the nose bleeding is from the weather change and the heat being on in the house but I am going to get bp checked out today. is there a certain type or brand of taurine that is best?

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
take asprin 81mg a day for high blood pressure along with your on cycle supplements. for back pain, i dont know where your talking about but it may be kidneys. try getting in the hot tub and putting a jet on your back.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Like above said, take baby asprin with your doses, add taurine and drink more water.
btw how do you like M-Sten so far, beside the nose bleeds and back pumps, how's stength, endurance, mood etc?
I'm thinking to stack it with my trt dose also.

Good luck and hope you feel better soon!

atl3128

Awards
Like above said, take baby asprin with your doses, add taurine and drink more water.
btw how do you like M-Sten so far, beside the nose bleeds and back pumps, how's stength, endurance, mood etc?
I'm thinking to stack it with my trt dose also.

Good luck and hope you feel better soon!

I have been on the 81 mg asprin everyday. I really like the M-sten a lot my strength and endurance in the gym is amazing now. For example My max bench is up from 300lbs x3 reps to 340 lbs x7 reps in two weeks. Sex drive and lethargy are fine but I am taking Test @ 200mg every 6 days TRT. My mood is pretty good however my wife says my temper is a little is a little quicker than before but not too much. Over all I would recommend it since you are already on TRT its good stuff!

aevarts91

aevarts91

Awards
Just curious, I thought aspirin was a no-no while on a methylated oral (extra stress on the liver). Judging by the numerous people who recommended it, I'm probably mistaken. Can anyone elaborate a little for me?

atl3128

Awards
Just curious, I thought aspirin was a no-no while on a methylated oral (extra stress on the liver). Judging by the numerous people who recommended it, I'm probably mistaken. Can anyone elaborate a little for me?
I thought asprin was ok but that tylenol was one to watch out for while on methylated orals but I could be wrong

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Its acetaminophen thats a no-no on cycle. Tylenol and some cough medicines have it.

JRam

JRam

Awards
High blood pressure would be my first guess with regard to the nose bleeds. Also, are you taking a lot of fish oil? At high dosages that will tend to thin the blood and lead to nose bleeds. That's a pretty modest dose of test. Where does it bring your levels to?

atl3128

Awards
High blood pressure would be my first guess with regard to the nose bleeds. Also, are you taking a lot of fish oil? At high dosages that will tend to thin the blood and lead to nose bleeds. That's a pretty modest dose of test. Where does it bring your levels to?
Well my BP is normal so I am thinking it might be the asprin thinning my blood along with the dry air in the house that is causing the nose bleeds

aevarts91

aevarts91

Awards
Ahhhh so acetaminophen = no-no, ibuprofen = green light. Thanks for clearing that up.

To the OP: 6 grams taurine (bulk powder is cheap and effective), potassium (bananas), and invest in a firm foam roller.

atl3128

Awards
Ahhhh so acetaminophen = no-no, ibuprofen = green light. Thanks for clearing that up.

To the OP: 6 grams taurine (bulk powder is cheap and effective), potassium (bananas), and invest in a firm foam roller.

where is the best place to get taurine bulk powder?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have been on the 81 mg asprin everyday. I really like the M-sten a lot my strength and endurance in the gym is amazing now. For example My max bench is up from 300lbs x3 reps to 340 lbs x7 reps in two weeks. Sex drive and lethargy are fine but I am taking Test @ 200mg every 6 days TRT. My mood is pretty good however my wife says my temper is a little is a little quicker than before but not too much. Over all I would recommend it since you are already on TRT its good stuff!
Wow, that's great! I have some Halo I was planning to run next month but thinking if I should get M-Sten instead..? So hard to make up my mind :(

aevarts91

aevarts91

Awards
where is the best place to get taurine bulk powder?
Nutraplanet

And I'm not just saying that because they're the only source allowed on this forum... They really do have the best prices on it.

JRam

JRam

Awards
Wow, that's great! I have some Halo I was planning to run next month but thinking if I should get M-Sten instead..? So hard to make up my mind :(
I'm not reading the best things about M-Sten. Mostly I'm hearing about a lot of bloat and loss of appetite with only marginal gains. I was contemplating an M-Sten cycle of 6 weeks/20 mg ED, but am now reconsidering. The extra test that the OP is taking may be masking some of the reported issues.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm not reading the best things about M-Sten. Mostly I'm hearing about a lot of bloat and loss of appetite with only marginal gains. I was contemplating an M-Sten cycle of 6 weeks/20 mg ED, but am now reconsidering. The extra test that the OP is taking may be masking some of the reported issues.
Oh, I see, maybe Halo is a safer bet since it's kinda hard to find good reviews on M-Sten? I'm on a trt dose also though.

atl3128

Awards
I think the strength gains are pretty good on m-sten so far in 2 weeks I have gained 7 lbs and I have not changed my diet or workout. With that being said I think with out Test sex drive would be down and lethargy would probably be an issue but it would all depend on the user imo.

atl3128

Awards
Well just an update the nose bleeds are gone completely however the back pumps are still there and nearly unbearable at times. The strength gains are pretty good but overall I am not super impressed with the results vs sides @ 20 mg ed. Dont get me wrong its a decent product but If i knew I would have to deal with the back pumps I think I would have rather just went with Super DMZ 2.0 over the M-sten. I have started taking all 20 mg at one time in the morning to see if that helps with the back pumps not ideal but I guess I will see how that works.

JRam

JRam

Awards
That sucks but thanks for the update. I'm not seeing too many positive M-Sten reviews or logs. How is your libido and general sense of well-being? A lot of people seem to think it wise to stack M-Sten w/ a 4-DHEA, or similar, product, to counter the sides (I know you're on TRT). Also have seem some people taking something to combat the bloat (don't recall what exactly), although I'm not sure having to keep a chemistry set around is worth it given the seemingly limited upside with this product. Anyway, good luck.

atl3128

Awards
That sucks but thanks for the update. I'm not seeing too many positive M-Sten reviews or logs. How is your libido and general sense of well-being? A lot of people seem to think it wise to stack M-Sten w/ a 4-DHEA, or similar, product, to counter the sides (I know you're on TRT). Also have seem some people taking something to combat the bloat (don't recall what exactly), although I'm not sure having to keep a chemistry set around is worth it given the seemingly limited upside with this product. Anyway, good luck.
I havent noticed much if any bloat at all. As far as libido goes mine is depressed a little compared to TRT alone but not to bad. I have noticed that the further into the M-sten cycle I go the more my libido is depressed and the more lethargic and un motivated I feel.

atl3128

Awards
Well the back pumps are gone since I started taking all 20mg of M-sten at once in the morning i know thats not the best way to take it but it seems to have taken care of the sides so far and hopefully allow me to finish my 6 week cycle with some decent gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 50