4AD/4OHT or 1T/4OHT w/ respect to hair loss? - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: Which is worst on the hair line?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

4AD/4OHT or 1T/4OHT w/ respect to hair loss?

1. darius

4AD/4OHT or 1T/4OHT w/ respect to hair loss?

With respect to hair loss first, and gains second, which would be the better choice? 4AD/4OHT or 1T/4OHT?

Does anyone know the percent that each 4AD and 1T convert to DHT?

I would be using Nizoral 2%, 3% salicylic acid, 5% Spiro, and maybe a little Propecia.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

I don't know and I don't think anyone else would either becuase there are not a ton of studies on these hormones. But Propecia/ Spiro will help with the 4AD,but with the 1-T the Propecia might not work.
  3. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

Quote Originally Posted by darius
    With respect to hair loss first, and gains second, which would be the better choice? 4AD/4OHT or 1T/4OHT?

I would be using Nizoral 2%, 3% salicylic acid, 5% Spiro, and maybe a little Propecia.
    Hard question.
    I'm stacking both with 4OHT (and liking the stack), and I felt some slight rebound of my prostate issues (which i'm taking care of raising my daily Saw Palmetto dosage), so there is an increase in DHT from either or both 1T/4AD.
    BPH and AA are different things, but both can be stopped/make remissive lowering DHT.

Besides this, there are peole who successfully used 4AD/4OHT combo, without 1-Test (check my old thread about 1T/4ad/4oht for some of that feedback).
    A safe bet would be a 4OHT alone cycle, but that would require a very high dose and be very expensive.
    A bunch of guys did it @800-1000mg.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by darius

Apart from one post on bb insinuating that 1-test can convert to DHT there is no other evidence that it does. I'm of the opinion that any ph has the potential to drop some hairs on its own without ever converting to DHT. Theres just a lot of feedback of hairloss from so many ph from m-1-t to m4ohn(which shouldn't convert?).
  5. pcn
    Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Hard question.
    I'm stacking both with 4OHT (and liking the stack), and I felt some slight rebound of my prostate issues (which i'm taking care of raising my daily Saw Palmetto dosage),
    What type symptoms would one have that indicate prostate issues? What dosage saw plametto did you find works well for you? Thanks.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pcn
    What type symptoms would one have that indicate prostate issues? What dosage saw plametto did you find works well for you? Thanks.
    Painful urination and doing it often.
  7. pcn
    Board Supporter

Thanks for the reply. So is the increased frequency always accompanied by pain? I think I have the increased frequency, but no pain. But, at 40, my doctor told me a slightly enlarged prostate isn't unusual. I would rather err on the safe side, however, and I do take NOW's prostate support supplement. Maybe I should increase the dosage (?) Are there negative sides to a larger than standard dosage of saw palmetto? Does the body become accustomed to it, such that it ought to be cycled to keep its effectiveness? Sorry for so many q's and for the thread hijack.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1T or 1T/4AD
    By Edge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-31-2004, 10:07 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 11:29 AM
  3. Nasty Lean Mass Stack (1test, 4ad, M4OHN or MD)
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 12:15 PM
  4. 4ad powder or trans?
    By weis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 10:07 PM
  5. 4Ad oral or Transdermal
    By TopFuel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 12:51 PM