4AD/4OHT or 1T/4OHT w/ respect to hair loss?

Which is worst on the hair line?

• Total voters

darius

With respect to hair loss first, and gains second, which would be the better choice? 4AD/4OHT or 1T/4OHT?

Does anyone know the percent that each 4AD and 1T convert to DHT?

I would be using Nizoral 2%, 3% salicylic acid, 5% Spiro, and maybe a little Propecia.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I don't know and I don't think anyone else would either becuase there are not a ton of studies on these hormones. But Propecia/ Spiro will help with the 4AD,but with the 1-T the Propecia might not work.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
With respect to hair loss first, and gains second, which would be the better choice? 4AD/4OHT or 1T/4OHT?

I would be using Nizoral 2%, 3% salicylic acid, 5% Spiro, and maybe a little Propecia.
Hard question.
I'm stacking both with 4OHT (and liking the stack), and I felt some slight rebound of my prostate issues (which i'm taking care of raising my daily Saw Palmetto dosage), so there is an increase in DHT from either or both 1T/4AD.
BPH and AA are different things, but both can be stopped/make remissive lowering DHT.

Besides this, there are peole who successfully used 4AD/4OHT combo, without 1-Test (check my old thread about 1T/4ad/4oht for some of that feedback).
A safe bet would be a 4OHT alone cycle, but that would require a very high dose and be very expensive.
A bunch of guys did it @800-1000mg.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Apart from one post on bb insinuating that 1-test can convert to DHT there is no other evidence that it does. I'm of the opinion that any ph has the potential to drop some hairs on its own without ever converting to DHT. Theres just a lot of feedback of hairloss from so many ph from m-1-t to m4ohn(which shouldn't convert?).

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hard question.
I'm stacking both with 4OHT (and liking the stack), and I felt some slight rebound of my prostate issues (which i'm taking care of raising my daily Saw Palmetto dosage),
What type symptoms would one have that indicate prostate issues? What dosage saw plametto did you find works well for you? Thanks.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
What type symptoms would one have that indicate prostate issues? What dosage saw plametto did you find works well for you? Thanks.
Painful urination and doing it often.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. So is the increased frequency always accompanied by pain? I think I have the increased frequency, but no pain. But, at 40, my doctor told me a slightly enlarged prostate isn't unusual. I would rather err on the safe side, however, and I do take NOW's prostate support supplement. Maybe I should increase the dosage (?) Are there negative sides to a larger than standard dosage of saw palmetto? Does the body become accustomed to it, such that it ought to be cycled to keep its effectiveness? Sorry for so many q's and for the thread hijack.