Which PH is okay to use with Finesteride?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
After just a few days on Androdiol and Norandrodiol, my prostate felt swelled. I'm thinking about giving it another shot in the future after taking Finesteride, which may shrink my prostate a bit to beginwith - or maybe just help with the swelling when it happens.. My question is - which PH or steroid would be okay to take with Finesteride without the effects being cancelled-out?

Thanks in advance...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
After just a few days on Androdiol and Norandrodiol, my prostate felt swelled. I'm thinking about giving it another shot in the future after taking Finesteride, which may shrink my prostate a bit to beginwith - or maybe just help with the swelling when it happens.. My question is - which PH or steroid would be okay to take with Finesteride without the effects being cancelled-out?

Thanks in advance...
Non-DHT derivatives for a start.
I can say for sure that M4OHN do not touch your prostate at all, but there's much more.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Superdrol and should be getting a few M4OHNs whenever I receive it (seems like I should have already - I ordered that first Sunday). I'll try that out. Thank you for letting me know.. Does it work well? I'll do some research...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I ordered Superdrol and should be getting a few M4OHNs whenever I receive it (seems like I should have already - I ordered that first Sunday). I'll try that out. Thank you for letting me know.. Does it work well? I'll do some research...
I liked it :)
SD while being related to DHT seems to not affect hair. Keep some topical on hand.