Sides

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm on trt, and started a test-e blast of 500mg/week about 4 weeks ago, and I was doing great, strength was up, reps up, weight going up fast. Just recently I started feeling like crap, no energy, depressed, just super lethargic. At the gym today I was out of breath, did about half of what I would normally do on a leg day, felt like I was gonna faint every time I stood up. My chest is red like a sunburn, and I'm really light headed. Could this be a sign of high hematocrit? Should I donate blood in the middle of a 12 week blast? If not, I'll try to just push through it. Don't wanna accidentally die though haha

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Go get your blood tests. That will usually reveal anything wrong, starting from insufficient amounts of minerals to overdoses and more. Don't **** around with that.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like high bp!
Drink more water, take Hawthorne berry, lay off the caffeine, and ask you doctor about giving blood.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Yeah I was going to say maybe you taking to much "uppers" haha

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
500 is hardly a blast, and should not cause crazy sides....I would be careful and check blood work out! Also, are you "blasting" with RX grade product or UGL --- if the latter ,,, that could explain a lot.
Also Advanced Cycle Support from IML is one hell of a product for BP and liver etc....

-Matt

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
500 is hardly a blast, and should not cause crazy sides....I would be careful and check blood work out! Also, are you "blasting" with RX grade product or UGL --- if the latter ,,, that could explain a lot.
Also Advanced Cycle Support from IML is one hell of a product for BP and liver etc....

-Matt
It's my RX test for trt. Kinda weird how I can press my hand on my chest and it leaves a white hand print for a couple seconds. I'll get bloods next week, and look into IML's advanced cycle support. I've been using Erase every once in a while.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's my RX test for trt. Kinda weird how I can press my hand on my chest and it leaves a white hand print for a couple seconds. I'll get bloods next week, and look into IML's advanced cycle support. I've been using Erase every once in a while.
That rapid of sodium retention makes me think there is an underlying condition...500 mg test should not do anything that extreme without an allergic reaction OR you severely messing up your sodium intake and water consumption and other electrolytes.

-Matt