I`m getting Osta

  1. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I`m getting Osta


    I`m trying Osta before I try AAS.

    I don`t need to gain a ton quickly,just some small gains over a few long cycles,
    without the shutdown,and knowing it`s not doing their thing all over the body,like AAS.


    Was only wondering about the vision sides - are they transitory or permanent?

    I`d be running a small dose.

  2. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Also,what`s the difference between research grade Osta and supplement Osta?
  3. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    2788153
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    ostarine shouldnt mess with vision like s4 could. ive ran osta and rc ostarine and not sure if it did anything or not, not sure i beleive the hype
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    ive ran osta and rc ostarine and not sure if it did anything or not, not sure i beleive the hype
    Bummer....

    So no gains?
  5. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    2788153
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    i didnt use them for gains.....but still not sure. are you talking osta rx by iml?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i didnt use them for gains.....but still not sure. are you talking osta rx by iml?
    You used it in PCT?


    I don`t which one to get.

    What`s the difference between research grade and others?

    I was looking into UQ`s osta,sets me back a lot less.
  7. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    2788153
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    pm me ur email
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  8. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,941
    Rep Power
    2721614
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I used imls osta. Gained about a lb a week for 8 weeks. It was pretty low dose though. If I use again ill try 25+mgs a day. It's nothing spectacular in comparison to aas. Still not bad though. I like it better than pro hormones. The vision sides are from rc companies that sold you s4 instead of osta.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  9. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I used imls osta. Gained about a lb a week for 8 weeks. It was pretty low dose though. If I use again ill try 25+mgs a day. It's nothing spectacular in comparison to aas. Still not bad though. I like it better than pro hormones. The vision sides are from rc companies that sold you s4 instead of osta.
    So do they often put S4 instead of Osta?
  10. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    2788153
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    not that i know of....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  11. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    2788153
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I used imls osta. Gained about a lb a week for 8 weeks. It was pretty low dose though. If I use again ill try 25+mgs a day. It's nothing spectacular in comparison to aas. Still not bad though. I like it better than pro hormones. The vision sides are from rc companies that sold you s4 instead of osta.
    what was your surplus?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,941
    Rep Power
    2721614
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    So do they often put S4 instead of Osta?
    I've seen several reviews/logs that have depicted that blunder.

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    what was your surplus?
    Should have specified. Maintenance cals.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  13. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I used imls osta. Gained about a lb a week for 8 weeks. It was pretty low dose though. If I use again ill try 25+mgs a day. It's nothing spectacular in comparison to aas. Still not bad though. I like it better than pro hormones. The vision sides are from rc companies that sold you s4 instead of osta.
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I've seen several reviews/logs that have depicted that blunder.


    Should have specified. Maintenance cals.
    This sounds pretty good.

    I don`t think I will be getting though ironmaglabs cause they put l-dopa in it
    ,which I have never used and don`t know if I would be able to take it every day.
  14. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I`m getting Osta


    Osta may not shut you down, but it will still probably suppress you to some degree. I've tried RC osta in the past and had mixed results. Hoping to try the Celtic version when it comes out very soon on a cut.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  15. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    2788153
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    This sounds pretty good.

    I don`t think I will be getting though ironmaglabs cause they put l-dopa in it
    ,which I have never used and don`t know if I would be able to take it every day.

    or the fact its 100 bux a bottle
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  16. New Member
    WPD111's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    33863
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    23.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    ostarine shouldnt mess with vision like s4 could. ive ran osta and rc ostarine and not sure if it did anything or not, not sure i beleive the hype
    I ran osta rx as well when it first came out and really didn't see much from it Thank god it was less than half of what it is now. There's better things to spend your $100 bux on IMO
  17. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    or the fact its 100 bux a bottle
    That also!
  18. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I would really like SARMS to not be placebo-bull****.

    I have never taken AAS or PH,so I expect I would see at least some muscle gains from standalone ostarine.
  19. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64119
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    People seem to be bridging with Osta RX and using it to sustain ON CYCLE GAINS.

    Now, from reports and data -- there will still be some degree of LH/FSH suppression, but not like a harsh steroid cycle,

    It would still be best advised to take your typical SERM post Osta usage. S4 would be the vision killer BTW....stuff is nasty

    -Matt
  20. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yea just continue your pct without the osta for a few extra weeks but personally I've used osta in pct..now mind you it was a pct for very mild prohormones..my balls and libido stayed so high and big during pct. Oh Matt and I was using tcf 1 and sustain alpha..wtf is that throbbing pulsing almost pleasurable feeling that I get in my balls on that shyt. Its almost overwhelming. On day three of sustain and tcf 1 my balls had grown tremendously...that quick? They need to make a sustain alpha and TCF 1 clone!
  21. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64119
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yea just continue your pct without the osta for a few extra weeks but personally I've used osta in pct..now mind you it was a pct for very mild prohormones..my balls and libido stayed so high and big during pct. Oh Matt and I was using tcf 1 and sustain alpha..wtf is that throbbing pulsing almost pleasurable feeling that I get in my balls on that shyt. Its almost overwhelming. On day three of sustain and tcf 1 my balls had grown tremendously...that quick? They need to make a sustain alpha and TCF 1 clone!

    Don't get me started --- I'll cry. Primordial was something very special to me as I stand by awesome products.

    Whether some people despised us from overzealous MARKETING or advertising, fine. But we truly made awesome products.

    Anyways -- IML/BSL is a basic company that just puts out plain INGREDIENTS that straight up work damn good

    -Matt
  22. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    People seem to be bridging with Osta RX and using it to sustain ON CYCLE GAINS.

    Now, from reports and data -- there will still be some degree of LH/FSH suppression, but not like a harsh steroid cycle,

    It would still be best advised to take your typical SERM post Osta usage. S4 would be the vision killer BTW....stuff is nasty

    -Matt
    I don`t cycle,I want to try this as a standalone.

    I also won`t do SERM pct,I don`t want to wreck my vision with clomid neither.

    btw is there any supplement with Osta,like Osta Rx,but without the l-dopa?
  23. New Member
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    115505
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    52.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I don`t cycle,I want to try this as a standalone.

    I also won`t do SERM pct,I don`t want to wreck my vision with clomid neither.

    btw is there any supplement with Osta,like Osta Rx,but without the l-dopa?
    Elite labs ostanish
  24. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Elite labs ostanish
    Thanks for the swift response buddy!
  25. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    So I`ve read a few posts on this and that forum,
    with people doing bloodwork,and it would appear,if those reports are genuine,
    that Ostarine is in fact very suppressive.
  26. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Here are few numbers from the study that was done on Ostarine....

    http://www.ergo-log.com/enobosarmtrial.html


    Can anyone explain to me when you look at the hormone chart,does this mean total T decrease was approximately 6.86 nmol/l?
    If so,this is not "a little suppressive" at all.

    I don`t know how much real AAS are suppose to suppress you then,but this is a drop from like 400 ng/dl to 200 ng/dl.

    I wouldn`t call this "little".

    And all this,at a dose of only 3mg Ostarine per day!


    Also,it appears HDL went down considerably,and liver values were elevated too.
  27. New Member
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    115505
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    52.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Here are few numbers from the study that was done on Ostarine....

    http://www.ergo-log.com/enobosarmtrial.html


    Can anyone explain to me when you look at the hormone chart,does this mean total T decrease was approximately 6.86 nmol/l?
    If so,this is not "a little suppressive" at all.

    I don`t know how much real AAS are suppose to suppress you then,but this is a drop from like 400 ng/dl to 200 ng/dl.

    I wouldn`t call this "little".

    And all this,at a dose of only 3mg Ostarine per day!


    Also,it appears HDL went down considerably,and liver values were elevated too.
    Probably better off running a real anabolic then. I used Ostarine for a cut cause I read it is non suppressive. My lifts went up, but I lost strength after due to remaining on a defecit. I did gain about 3lbs of lean mass that I kept though. Increased recovery was nice too, but to be honest if its suppressive its not worth it, I got better results from Anabeta Elite.
  28. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    2788153
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    do yourself a favor and run a mild ph/aas. my cycle went flawlessly with no sides. you have access to a serm from a reputable company
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  29. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75926
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    13.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Osta may not shut you down, but it will still probably suppress you to some degree. I've tried RC osta in the past and had mixed results. Hoping to try the Celtic version when it comes out very soon on a cut.
    Celtic Labs Ostabol is now available!
  30. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285285
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Celtic Labs Ostabol is now available!
    Yeah,I was looking into that yesterday....

    Preorder still?


    Anyway,after researching Osta for some time,I find it very possibly to be very suppressive.

    I don`t know if it`s worth it.

    The tiniest dose of 3 mg a day should supress you like from 400(where I am at) to 200 ng/dl.

    I`ve seen posts reporting much more suppression if the regular "bodybuilding" dose of say 12.5 mg is used.


    I mean,if an osta is gonna suppress me to 200,and an AAS is gonna put me a 100 more down,I guess AAS would be the better option,considering the better gains I would get.


    There is also the selectiveness,which goes very much
    in favor of Osta,but suppression is my main concern.
  31. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75926
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    13.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Yeah,I was looking into that yesterday....

    Preorder still?


    Anyway,after researching Osta for some time,I find it very possibly to be very suppressive.

    I don`t know if it`s worth it.

    The tiniest dose of 3 mg a day should supress you like from 400(where I am at) to 200 ng/dl.

    I`ve seen posts reporting much more suppression if the regular "bodybuilding" dose of say 12.5 mg is used.


    I mean,if an osta is gonna suppress me to 200,and an AAS is gonna put me a 100 more down,I guess AAS would be the better option,considering the better gains I would get.


    There is also the selectiveness,which goes very much
    in favor of Osta,but suppression is my main concern.
    It's certainly not a "natty" product. I don't know that one would get "better" gains from AAS certainly bigger gains would be likely though. Guys that have responded well to osta have compared it to Primo though so not a ton of mass but slow, steady, and possibly more "keepable" gains with some fat loss is a reasonable expectation.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SHOT- Get Well soon!
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 11:49 PM
  2. How do figure skaters get so strong?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 10:31 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 10:03 AM
  4. NEED HELP--Getting my T-1 PRO --Thanks Curtogo---
    By PreludeRider in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 03:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in