I`m getting Osta

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I`m trying Osta before I try AAS.

I don`t need to gain a ton quickly,just some small gains over a few long cycles,
without the shutdown,and knowing it`s not doing their thing all over the body,like AAS.

Was only wondering about the vision sides - are they transitory or permanent?

I`d be running a small dose.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Also,what`s the difference between research grade Osta and supplement Osta?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ostarine shouldnt mess with vision like s4 could. ive ran osta and rc ostarine and not sure if it did anything or not, not sure i beleive the hype

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i didnt use them for gains.....but still not sure. are you talking osta rx by iml?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
i didnt use them for gains.....but still not sure. are you talking osta rx by iml?
You used it in PCT?

I don`t which one to get.

What`s the difference between research grade and others?

I was looking into UQ`s osta,sets me back a lot less.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pm me ur email

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I used imls osta. Gained about a lb a week for 8 weeks. It was pretty low dose though. If I use again ill try 25+mgs a day. It's nothing spectacular in comparison to aas. Still not bad though. I like it better than pro hormones. The vision sides are from rc companies that sold you s4 instead of osta.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I used imls osta. Gained about a lb a week for 8 weeks. It was pretty low dose though. If I use again ill try 25+mgs a day. It's nothing spectacular in comparison to aas. Still not bad though. I like it better than pro hormones. The vision sides are from rc companies that sold you s4 instead of osta.
So do they often put S4 instead of Osta?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
not that i know of....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what was your surplus?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I've seen several reviews/logs that have depicted that blunder.

Should have specified. Maintenance cals.
This sounds pretty good.

I don`t think I will be getting though ironmaglabs cause they put l-dopa in it
,which I have never used and don`t know if I would be able to take it every day.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Osta may not shut you down, but it will still probably suppress you to some degree. I've tried RC osta in the past and had mixed results. Hoping to try the Celtic version when it comes out very soon on a cut.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This sounds pretty good.

I don`t think I will be getting though ironmaglabs cause they put l-dopa in it
,which I have never used and don`t know if I would be able to take it every day.

or the fact its 100 bux a bottle

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
ostarine shouldnt mess with vision like s4 could. ive ran osta and rc ostarine and not sure if it did anything or not, not sure i beleive the hype
I ran osta rx as well when it first came out and really didn't see much from it Thank god it was less than half of what it is now. There's better things to spend your $100 bux on IMO

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I would really like SARMS to not be placebo-bull****.

I have never taken AAS or PH,so I expect I would see at least some muscle gains from standalone ostarine.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People seem to be bridging with Osta RX and using it to sustain ON CYCLE GAINS.

Now, from reports and data -- there will still be some degree of LH/FSH suppression, but not like a harsh steroid cycle,

It would still be best advised to take your typical SERM post Osta usage. S4 would be the vision killer BTW....stuff is nasty

-Matt

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea just continue your pct without the osta for a few extra weeks but personally I've used osta in pct..now mind you it was a pct for very mild prohormones..my balls and libido stayed so high and big during pct. Oh Matt and I was using tcf 1 and sustain alpha..wtf is that throbbing pulsing almost pleasurable feeling that I get in my balls on that shyt. Its almost overwhelming. On day three of sustain and tcf 1 my balls had grown tremendously...that quick? They need to make a sustain alpha and TCF 1 clone!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea just continue your pct without the osta for a few extra weeks but personally I've used osta in pct..now mind you it was a pct for very mild prohormones..my balls and libido stayed so high and big during pct. Oh Matt and I was using tcf 1 and sustain alpha..wtf is that throbbing pulsing almost pleasurable feeling that I get in my balls on that shyt. Its almost overwhelming. On day three of sustain and tcf 1 my balls had grown tremendously...that quick? They need to make a sustain alpha and TCF 1 clone!

Don't get me started --- I'll cry. Primordial was something very special to me as I stand by awesome products.

Whether some people despised us from overzealous MARKETING or advertising, fine. But we truly made awesome products.

Anyways -- IML/BSL is a basic company that just puts out plain INGREDIENTS that straight up work damn good

-Matt

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
People seem to be bridging with Osta RX and using it to sustain ON CYCLE GAINS.

Now, from reports and data -- there will still be some degree of LH/FSH suppression, but not like a harsh steroid cycle,

It would still be best advised to take your typical SERM post Osta usage. S4 would be the vision killer BTW....stuff is nasty

-Matt
I don`t cycle,I want to try this as a standalone.

I also won`t do SERM pct,I don`t want to wreck my vision with clomid neither.

btw is there any supplement with Osta,like Osta Rx,but without the l-dopa?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
I don`t cycle,I want to try this as a standalone.

I also won`t do SERM pct,I don`t want to wreck my vision with clomid neither.

btw is there any supplement with Osta,like Osta Rx,but without the l-dopa?
Elite labs ostanish

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
So I`ve read a few posts on this and that forum,
with people doing bloodwork,and it would appear,if those reports are genuine,
that Ostarine is in fact very suppressive.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Here are few numbers from the study that was done on Ostarine....

http://www.ergo-log.com/enobosarmtrial.html

Can anyone explain to me when you look at the hormone chart,does this mean total T decrease was approximately 6.86 nmol/l?
If so,this is not "a little suppressive" at all.

I don`t know how much real AAS are suppose to suppress you then,but this is a drop from like 400 ng/dl to 200 ng/dl.

I wouldn`t call this "little".

And all this,at a dose of only 3mg Ostarine per day!

Also,it appears HDL went down considerably,and liver values were elevated too.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Here are few numbers from the study that was done on Ostarine....

http://www.ergo-log.com/enobosarmtrial.html

Can anyone explain to me when you look at the hormone chart,does this mean total T decrease was approximately 6.86 nmol/l?
If so,this is not "a little suppressive" at all.

I don`t know how much real AAS are suppose to suppress you then,but this is a drop from like 400 ng/dl to 200 ng/dl.

I wouldn`t call this "little".

And all this,at a dose of only 3mg Ostarine per day!

Also,it appears HDL went down considerably,and liver values were elevated too.
Probably better off running a real anabolic then. I used Ostarine for a cut cause I read it is non suppressive. My lifts went up, but I lost strength after due to remaining on a defecit. I did gain about 3lbs of lean mass that I kept though. Increased recovery was nice too, but to be honest if its suppressive its not worth it, I got better results from Anabeta Elite.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
do yourself a favor and run a mild ph/aas. my cycle went flawlessly with no sides. you have access to a serm from a reputable company

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Osta may not shut you down, but it will still probably suppress you to some degree. I've tried RC osta in the past and had mixed results. Hoping to try the Celtic version when it comes out very soon on a cut.
Celtic Labs Ostabol is now available!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Celtic Labs Ostabol is now available!
Yeah,I was looking into that yesterday....

Preorder still?

Anyway,after researching Osta for some time,I find it very possibly to be very suppressive.

I don`t know if it`s worth it.

The tiniest dose of 3 mg a day should supress you like from 400(where I am at) to 200 ng/dl.

I`ve seen posts reporting much more suppression if the regular "bodybuilding" dose of say 12.5 mg is used.

I mean,if an osta is gonna suppress me to 200,and an AAS is gonna put me a 100 more down,I guess AAS would be the better option,considering the better gains I would get.

There is also the selectiveness,which goes very much
in favor of Osta,but suppression is my main concern.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah,I was looking into that yesterday....

Preorder still?

Anyway,after researching Osta for some time,I find it very possibly to be very suppressive.

I don`t know if it`s worth it.

The tiniest dose of 3 mg a day should supress you like from 400(where I am at) to 200 ng/dl.

I`ve seen posts reporting much more suppression if the regular "bodybuilding" dose of say 12.5 mg is used.

I mean,if an osta is gonna suppress me to 200,and an AAS is gonna put me a 100 more down,I guess AAS would be the better option,considering the better gains I would get.

There is also the selectiveness,which goes very much
in favor of Osta,but suppression is my main concern.
It's certainly not a "natty" product. I don't know that one would get "better" gains from AAS certainly bigger gains would be likely though. Guys that have responded well to osta have compared it to Primo though so not a ton of mass but slow, steady, and possibly more "keepable" gains with some fat loss is a reasonable expectation.