- 03-12-2013, 01:49 AM
- 03-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Not sure but I doubt it will stop it from the Tren. I am sure dosage would play a big role in the amount of libido lost. You might need too not care about your libido and go hard with the cycle and THEN recover fast afterwards.
03-12-2013, 03:36 PM
How many cycles have you run? Dosage and length of cycle influence libido a lot. It won't necessarily destroy it, people react differently to everything.
03-12-2013, 04:47 PM
03-12-2013, 04:50 PM
03-12-2013, 05:18 PM
With enough 4-Dhea and an anti-prolactin (should the tren increase it), then you should be ok. Again dosages are important.
03-12-2013, 07:02 PM
03-12-2013, 07:14 PM
03-12-2013, 07:18 PM
03-12-2013, 07:31 PM
But if you're looking solely for a 4-dhea product...give it a little time for other company reps and/or experienced users to chime in.
If no responses, Ill dig up a couple for ya.
03-12-2013, 10:16 PM
03-13-2013, 04:54 AM
03-13-2013, 02:59 PM
03-14-2013, 03:52 AM
03-14-2013, 12:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By robd28 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 43Last Post: 11-21-2007, 11:47 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-20-2007, 08:29 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2006, 10:29 PM
- By s.norman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2005, 04:26 PM
- By morfiend in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-08-2004, 08:24 PM