- 03-12-2013, 01:49 AM
- 03-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Not sure but I doubt it will stop it from the Tren. I am sure dosage would play a big role in the amount of libido lost. You might need too not care about your libido and go hard with the cycle and THEN recover fast afterwards.
- 03-12-2013, 03:36 PM
How many cycles have you run? Dosage and length of cycle influence libido a lot. It won't necessarily destroy it, people react differently to everything.
03-12-2013, 04:47 PM
03-12-2013, 04:50 PM
03-12-2013, 05:18 PM
With enough 4-Dhea and an anti-prolactin (should the tren increase it), then you should be ok. Again dosages are important.
03-12-2013, 07:02 PM
03-12-2013, 07:14 PM
03-12-2013, 07:18 PM
03-12-2013, 07:31 PM
But if you're looking solely for a 4-dhea product...give it a little time for other company reps and/or experienced users to chime in.
If no responses, Ill dig up a couple for ya.
03-12-2013, 10:16 PM
03-13-2013, 04:54 AM
03-13-2013, 02:59 PM
03-14-2013, 03:52 AM
03-14-2013, 12:55 PM
Get some inhibit p from Sns, and an ai
Olympus labs super pct, don't cycle without it. It's the best IMO. Get some an you'll be glad you did Olympus labs rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By robd28 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 43Last Post: 11-21-2007, 11:47 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-20-2007, 08:29 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2006, 10:29 PM
- By s.norman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2005, 04:26 PM
- By morfiend in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-08-2004, 08:24 PM