Epistane/Trenavar Bridge Cycle

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Alrighty, hello everyone again. I have decided that I will be running an Epistane to Trenavar bridge for my next cycle ( will be a cut) starting in two weeks. Diet and training is in check, will be eating very clean with high protien, will increase caloric deficit once i become accustomed to the cut. Training is looking to be a 5 day split with cardio looking at 4-5 times per week.

Basically I just want to post my cycle plan and hear any criticism and or positive feedback before I start, ya know, the usual finalization of a well developed plan ;) anything anyone has to share or comment on is always greatly appreciated!! okay so here goes..

Preload-(2 weeks)

fishoil- 3g ED
multivitamin
glucosamine (i always use this year round for joints, i have bad knees)
CEL cycle assist 8 ED
flax oil 3g ED
might preload my p-5-p but not sure yet.

Cycle-(6 weeks)
Epi-10 by LGI week one-(30/30/40/40/40/40/40) week 2-6(40/40/40/50/50) thats 180 caps exactly which is what I have exactly.

Trenavar from PHF.. now, this is my dilemma, i only have 180 10mg caps, (short on $$$ at the moment). Ideally i would like to run 90mg tren throughout the cycle; however, only have 180 caps puts that thought away. I was planning on either saving it for a future cycle or bridging the epi into it after 2 weeks.. so the tren would be 0/0/60/60/60/70 (thats 175 caps). any thoughts on this?

On cycle supports-

CEL cycle assist 8 ED
Fishoil- 3g ED
Flax oil- 3g ED
p-5-p at 100mg ED
taurine 3g ED
glucosamine
multivitamin

PCT- (4 weeks)

I have both clomid (pharm grade) and nolva (RC) on hand... Will definitely be using the clomid for this cycle though.
I have had good expierence with 100/50/50/25 on the clomid so I will probably stick to that.

E-Control Rx (6-oxo) will be added in week 3 ( i always taper an otc AI during pct to prevent estro rebound) 0/0/3/2/2/1
Creatine- 10g ED (cell volumizer to help preserve gains)
Fishoil- 3g ED
flax oil- 3g ED
glucosamine
multivitamin
DAA- either will run through whole pct or just start week 3 with my AI to help natural test

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Cmon somebody has to have an opinion or something!