Test base alternatives

jquanda

Awards
Currently looking for a test base to run with sdrol. I've been looking for dermacrine or transaderm but have had no luck. Are there currently other alternatives? Any recommendations besides pinning are welcome. Thanks in advance.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
depends on the purpose behind the base. for ethargy purposes, dht products will work. look into stano or epiandrosterone. things like lgi stano-200 or frl 5apha test.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
look into bulk-up from androfactory...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished a 4 week Sd cycle with stano starting week 3. Lethargy was horrible week 3 and 4. Shin pumps were unbearable if I walked to the gym lol. I had to stop at times to stop the pumps. Taurine didnt help much but I didn't really use it.

Bulk up, stano, or 5 alpha test.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Transdermal test. Assuming your trying to avoid the needles.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
The re-release of Dermacrine is right around the corner.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BULK UP and Transaderm are the best options

jquanda

Awards
I've tried searching for dermacrine and transaderm but haven't had any luck finding them.

Any idea when the re-release will be? might be worth the wait if I can combat the lethargy and drop in libido
BULK UP and Transaderm are the best options

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like 4dhea for energy/libido/wellness help if you don't mind that it's wet vs. 5dhea or stano.

4AD is my personal fav, 4 Andro RX, Bulk Up, Alpha Bulk all have it. Wouldn't use any products that also include 1dhea though if just looking to combat lethargy, as 1dhea can cause lethargy as well.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Currently looking for a test base to run with sdrol. I've been looking for dermacrine or transaderm but have had no luck. Are there currently other alternatives? Any recommendations besides pinning are welcome. Thanks in advance.
Test gel, transbuccal testosterone, or the test patch.

There three legit test bases without needles. No idea why everyone is afraid of needles.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I've tried searching for dermacrine and transaderm but haven't had any luck finding them.

Any idea when the re-release will be? might be worth the wait if I can combat the lethargy and drop in libido
Very very close.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It just came out; not as absorbable as a transdermal application since it's a non-methyl oral but it's cheaper and you can always crank up the dosage to hit your desired ends, plus skin can only take so much gel application before the surface area is saturated - there can be diminishing returns on higher dosage for transdermals. Bio-availability of orals doesn't change with the dose. If money was no option I'd easily choose the gel for better absorbtion, but no denying the oral's convenience or potential for higher dosing.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U could do both transdrermal and oral. But I think one will do just fine

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
on offense man, but you guys keep saying ' very very close' and then my weiner gets hard but then u never come through on the reach around. So I keep have to resort to my 1984 JCPennys catalog for pics of chicks in turtle necks to get my rocks off. WTF the pages are old and worn, it can't take muck more abuse.

again, im not ragging you but cmon..
Whoa, dude it's going to be alright

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
Right on man, thanks for the edit. Think gay much? Not judging, good for you, I mean if that's what you are into..

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
I really like 4dhea for energy/libido/wellness help if you don't mind that it's wet vs. 5dhea or stano.

4AD is my personal fav, 4 Andro RX, Bulk Up, Alpha Bulk all have it. Wouldn't use any products that also include 1dhea though if just looking to combat lethargy, as 1dhea can cause lethargy as well.
what do you dose the 4AD at?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right now I'm on 30mg/day of Cyanostane and 4 caps/day of Finaflex 1-Alpha, and just the recommended 2 tabs/day of AMS 4AD has been totally sufficient to keep me feeling good and libido strong (much better than normal, like random boners in highschool good).

When I drop the Cyanostane at the end of this first month tho I'll be running DecaSarm for the next month and doubling the 4AD to help compensate.

Just depends on your needs really. If you want any gains off the 4AD you'd have to run it very high with an AI, but it's better used for on-cycle well-being in a stack, like with 1 & 19dhea IMHO. And that means your dose for best effect will vary based on how you're feeling.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
I'm looking to stack it for on cycle libido and well being purposes. I like that its sufficient at just two caps, Ill get two bottles and run it three a day

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Ill never run another cycle without stano...super legit with SD. I had 0 negative sides and usually get terrible terrible lethargy on SD.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Has anyone ever stacked 4dhea and stano together with another compound? Interesting..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
is 4dhea really effective ???:thinking:
Run a strong oral anabolic like sdrol with it and again solo and you tell me which scenario you prefer.

Not saying it's powerful, but neither is stano. They just help smooth the sailing for many.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
IMO the best thing for SD is Carbs. lots and lots and lots of Carbs. 4 dhea will help but carbs will be the biggest help(not for limp dick)

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Run a strong oral anabolic like sdrol with it and again solo and you tell me which scenario you prefer.

Not saying it's powerful, but neither is stano. They just help smooth the sailing for many.
Agreed - I like the hardening effect I get from stano but the true value lies in its ability to completely eliminate negative sides for me from SD.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stano is good for lethargy....but i never understand how ppl recommend it as a test base

i think most ppl r getting the two things mixed up

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
stano is good for lethargy....but i never understand how ppl recommend it as a test base

because it does work well for lethargy people get it confused with actual test base products...

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
because it does work well for lethargy people get it confused with actual test base products...
Ah, i am confused. could you detail the differences? please excuse my ignorance :dunno:

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
too bad transaderm is way too over priced..they intro'ed it at like $40.00..now its around $200.00 if im not mistaken. total rip off.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermacrine is the same thing but around $40. I think BPS is coming back with it.

jquanda

Awards
I think i'm going to go with AMS 4 ad rde chrome as a test base for my sd cycle. Any recommendations for dosage? I'm not looking to get additional gains from it; only looking to fight off lethargy and to keep my libido. would the 2/day suffice?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I think i'm going to go with AMS 4 ad rde chrome as a test base for my sd cycle. Any recommendations for dosage? I'm not looking to get additional gains from it; only looking to fight off lethargy and to keep my libido. would the 2/day suffice?
SD is normally libido friendly...lethargy will probably kick in though.

Fred Anthony

Banned
Awards

:arms:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never ran SD, but I like 4 tabs e/d, and I like to take 2 at a time. I am right now actually.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Test gel, transbuccal testosterone, or the test patch.

There three legit test bases without needles. No idea why everyone is afraid of needles.
This sounds interesting. I never see any clues of the stuff other than prescription and that's hard to get if you're only 27 with high test levels

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

I can't say M1,4 ADD is test base, but I will say it feels reeaally good. It can convert a little but I stack it with Epi and such and its a good feeling. No lethargy.period. at 3 caps per day. But have TUDCA or UDCA on hand

Fred Anthony

Banned
Awards

Thanks for it bro...:08:

ExerciseorDie

ExerciseorDie

Awards
anyone know of a way to get a source. Tried gym, tried friends, dunno of any decent websites, and tried an online source but from I was told his prices are crazy.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start with 2 and work up if needed. Sd lethargy really doesn't hit the first week so you can even wait to start it a bit.