Test base alternatives

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I think i'm going to go with AMS 4 ad rde chrome as a test base for my sd cycle. Any recommendations for dosage? I'm not looking to get additional gains from it; only looking to fight off lethargy and to keep my libido. would the 2/day suffice?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jquanda View Post
    I think i'm going to go with AMS 4 ad rde chrome as a test base for my sd cycle. Any recommendations for dosage? I'm not looking to get additional gains from it; only looking to fight off lethargy and to keep my libido. would the 2/day suffice?
    SD is normally libido friendly...lethargy will probably kick in though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Run a strong oral anabolic like sdrol with it and again solo and you tell me which scenario you prefer.

Not saying it's powerful, but neither is stano. They just help smooth the sailing for many.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by jquanda View Post
    I think i'm going to go with AMS 4 ad rde chrome as a test base for my sd cycle. Any recommendations for dosage? I'm not looking to get additional gains from it; only looking to fight off lethargy and to keep my libido. would the 2/day suffice?
    Never ran SD, but I like 4 tabs e/d, and I like to take 2 at a time. I am right now actually.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

Test gel, transbuccal testosterone, or the test patch.

There three legit test bases without needles. No idea why everyone is afraid of needles.
    This sounds interesting. I never see any clues of the stuff other than prescription and that's hard to get if you're only 27 with high test levels

6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    stano is good for lethargy....but i never understand how ppl recommend it as a test base

i think most ppl r getting the two things mixed up
    I can't say M1,4 ADD is test base, but I will say it feels reeaally good. It can convert a little but I stack it with Epi and such and its a good feeling. No lethargy.period. at 3 caps per day. But have TUDCA or UDCA on hand

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Run a strong oral anabolic like sdrol with it and again solo and you tell me which scenario you prefer.

Not saying it's powerful, but neither is stano. They just help smooth the sailing for many.
    Thanks for it bro...

8. anyone know of a way to get a source. Tried gym, tried friends, dunno of any decent websites, and tried an online source but from I was told his prices are crazy.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jquanda View Post
    Start with 2 and work up if needed. Sd lethargy really doesn't hit the first week so you can even wait to start it a bit.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    stano is good for lethargy....but i never understand how ppl recommend it as a test base

i think most ppl r getting the two things mixed up
    Dht has the same effect as testosterone in a low testosterone environment:

http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....ohormones.html
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test base to test cyp?
    By syko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 09:16 PM
  2. test base / 1-test question