Changing powder test into injectable

  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Answers
    0

    Changing powder test into injectable


    Hey I have been reading about changing powder test into an injectable form. One of the things I came across was BDC's fina converstion process, I also looked at Big Cat's way of making injectables.. what I was wondering are they the same. I can follow BDC's method of doing it better than BC's. Also, I was wondering after I get it made do I need to have a bunch of seperate vials or can you just pull it from the jug?

  2. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    0


    Originally posted by Matthew D
    Hey I have been reading about changing powder test into an injectable form. One of the things I came across was BDC's fina converstion process, I also looked at Big Cat's way of making injectables.. what I was wondering are they the same. I can follow BDC's method of doing it better than BC's. Also, I was wondering after I get it made do I need to have a bunch of seperate vials or can you just pull it from the jug?
    They are essentially the same method but mine has a few tweaks to accomodate for fudge factor. Also, I'm big on adding BB (benzyl benzoate) as a co-solvent when dealing with short chain esters.

    You can make one big jug and pull from that as long as your sterile technique is up to snuff.

    Chemo
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Answers
    0


    Okay tell me the best way to keep everything sterile then.. cause I think I would just like to keep it in one jug and not a few smaller vials...
    •   
       

  4. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    0




    Just use a new, sterile needle each time to fill the dart. We do this anyway but you'd be surprised...

    Chemo
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Answers
    0


    Okay I took that as a given you would have to change the dart everytime.. call me weird but I really don't think I want to help some lowly bacterium into my body on the end of a nice dirty needle
  6. Gold Member
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0


    i think i have a touch of retardation(thats like saying shes a little pregnant) but i cant find bdc's fina thread could someone hook me up or point me in the right direction please
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Answers
    0


    Check you PM I will send you a copy I saved from BB.com.. Chemo if you want I can post it for you
  8. Registered User
    Manteca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    really there is nothing to making an injectable, the main tips I have for you is to be very careful about sterility and to be sure and bake the gear after it is in the vial and sealed. Also I think you will enjoy a high BB content, so since you are making it yourself I would go 15-20% like BDC says.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the info Manteca
  10. Registered User
    skazzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0


    In my 100ml of 100mg/ml tprop, I used 3ml Benzyl Alcohol and 7ml Benzyl Benzoate. The injections are not very painful, however I do sometimes get a cough from the BA, and my girl can smell the BA on my breath hours later.

    Recently I have been experimenting with ways of reducing soreness from the injection. The best results have come from diluting the tprop with sterile oil down to 50mg/ml. Would adding more BB help as well (I currently have 7% BB)?

    But yeah, making injectables from powder is pretty damn easy, especially if you have done a finakit before. The main difference is you will have to source all of the stuff yourself (filters, vials, BA, BB, sesame oil, etc).
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Answers
    0


    Skazzel

    I know what you mean about getting everything together youself. Only thing I didn't have on the list was the BB, put I will get that ASAP. One good thing that has come from me looking, I think I have found some good cheap places for vials and pins.

     
  12. Registered User
    skazzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0


    Matt,

    If you can, PM me your sources for vials / filters and such - I will do the same.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Answers
    0


    Okay I will get my favorites organized and PM them to you.

     
  14. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    0


    Originally posted by skazzel
    Recently I have been experimenting with ways of reducing soreness from the injection. The best results have come from diluting the tprop with sterile oil down to 50mg/ml. Would adding more BB help as well (I currently have 7% BB
    Let's run an experiment:

    • Mix one dart with 50% gear and 50% sterile oil.  Pin it and note EVERYTHING ON PAPER such as level of pain (1-10), length of pain (minutes, hours,etc.), radiation of pain from injection site (inches), any soreness and timeframes (days), etc.
      - This is you reference "reduced pain" solution
    • Mix your next dart with BB so that it comes out to be 20% and is the same amount of gear injected.  If you need help with these calculations let me know...
      - Once again note EVERYTHING in the same manner as before.
      - Report your findings


    Chemo
  15. Registered User
    Manteca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    source everything, well www.eyeofnewt.com has BB and BA both USP grade, and of course www.getpinz.com has syringe filters, vials and pins you can use coffee filters or if you have to filter oil a dust mask. As far as other chems you may need you can find methanol as HEET in the auto department of my favorite store walmart. NAOH can be found as red devil's lye though I have heard it is not pure enough, I would just use a chem company for it. Hope this helps a bit.
  16. Registered User
    skazzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0


    BDC,

    Sounds like a good idea. This is what I'll do. I will do one injection diluted down to 50mg/ml. At the same time, in the other glute I will do one injection of 100mg/ml with 20% BB. This should make it easy to compare. For further testing, I will later try an injection of 50mg/ml + 20%BB.


    Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo


    Let's run an experiment:

    • Mix one dart with 50% gear and 50% sterile oil.  Pin it and note EVERYTHING ON PAPER such as level of pain (1-10), length of pain (minutes, hours,etc.), radiation of pain from injection site (inches), any soreness and timeframes (days), etc.
      - This is you reference "reduced pain" solution
    • Mix your next dart with BB so that it comes out to be 20% and is the same amount of gear injected.  If you need help with these calculations let me know...
      - Once again note EVERYTHING in the same manner as before.
      - Report your findings


    Chemo
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-test cyp injectable anyone tried???
    By Spritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 03:31 AM
  2. Powder Test vs Deca
    By Sandman187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-08-2004, 09:37 AM
  3. Test Base Inject?
    By ironviking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-18-2003, 03:08 PM
  4. thinking of running 1-test cyp (inject)
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-04-2003, 08:30 PM
  5. new cycle with 1-test cyp injectable
    By locknid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 12:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in