Wtf is happening to me!

bigbb123

Awards
Im gunna make this short.
24, 210 lbs, boxer
Week 9 into test e cycle. Weeks 1-6 250 mg a week. 6-14 500 mg a week. Started at week 6 with 1000 iu hcg every week. .5 adex eod.

Everything was going fine until recently that hcg has failed to prevent testocilar atrophy. Woke up today balls had shrunk bigtime and i can feel that dull pain down there. Sometimes they start to atrophy a bit before the next hcg shot but they gain back a bit of size. Its a big deal to mr because i wabt to pct to go smooth and i dont want to damage them so i can have kids latrr in life. What was the cause of this rapid shrink?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Your balls are no longer necessary @500mg of test/week. When you back down the dosage, your balls should return

MuscleJ

Awards
How do you split the hcg doses? Do you pin 1,000 all together or EOD to equal 1,000?

bigbb123

Awards
How do you split the hcg doses? Do you pin 1,000 all together or EOD to equal 1,000?
No, 1000 all together based on the reccomemdation of some vets on another board. Seemed counter intuitive but i did it anyway. Now its looks like eod pinning of 300 iu would be wiser

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your HCG is 9 weeks old, it is no good. HCG only last 30-45 days and then really starts losing any potency. That's why it is best to get smaller 5000IU bottles or less if you are going to run longer than that.

MuscleJ

Awards
Yes pinning more often is best. And also I agree if your hcg is that old it's passed it's shelf life, and also I hope you mix it with bacto water and keep it in the fridge.

bigbb123

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. My hcg is fresh i have an essentially endless supply so thats not a worry. Just pinned 250 iu today going to keep doing that until the end of the cycle

bigbb123

Awards
Yes pinning more often is best. And also I agree if your hcg is that old it's passed it's shelf life, and also I hope you mix it with bacto water and keep it in the fridge.
Yes mixed with bacteriostatic water and stored at 25 degrees fahrenheit.

bigbb123

Awards
Happy to report that switching to a 250 iu hcg EOD protocol from 1000 IU once a week has netted significant improvement in both the way i feel and testicle size. No more constant pain in my testicles and rapid shrinking followed by rapid gaining in size. Just a stable size, smaller than normal, but stable.

CaptnCaveman

CaptnCaveman

Banned
Awards
Happy to report that switching to a 250 iu hcg EOD protocol from 1000 IU once a week has netted significant improvement in both the way i feel and testicle size. No more constant pain in my testicles and rapid shrinking followed by rapid gaining in size. Just a stable size, smaller than normal, but stable.
Just curious if anyone knows what causes the pain bigbb123 is talking about?

bigbb123

Awards
Probably from his girlfriend squeezing them while asking "where'd your balls go?"
Im just worried cause every time your mom plays with them she gives me ****! Its getting annoying?

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Im just worried cause every time your mom plays with them she gives me ****! Its getting annoying?
My mom always was a fan of the saying 'good things come in small packages'. Not sure she meant good things come with small packages. Live and learn. :)

bigbb123

Awards
My mom always was a fan of the saying 'good things come in small packages'. Not sure she meant good things come with small packages. Live and learn. :)
Hahaha i loled touche my friend